Which computer games do you play?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,862 happy users since 2014.
Register

EdgyNihilist

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hmm... I don't play games much but, "Bully: Scholarship Edition" is good. It just crash a lot. I can't even play for 30 minutes :lol: But I guess you can try it on your PC if it won't crash. "Grand Theft Auto(GTA)" is also good. There are many GTA games, the only GTA game I play is "GTA: San Andreas", but I'm planning to play the other GTA games next time.

There are also good visual novels on pc, but I mostly play yuri visual novels... Ah, "√Letter - Root Letter" seems good. I still haven't finish it, though. And by the way, it's not a yuri.

If you like yuri, then here's a link where you can find some yuri visual novels to play. If you don't like yuri, then nevermind this link.
Steam Curator: Hella Yuri

That's where I find some yuri visual novels to play.

Edit: Oh I almost forgot! "Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning" is good too.

Emily235

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hmm... I don't play games much but, "Bully: Scholarship Edition" is good. It just crash a lot. I can't even play for 30 minutes :lol: But I guess you can try it on your PC if it won't crash. "Grand Theft Auto(GTA)" is also good. There are many GTA games, the only GTA game I play is "GTA: San Andreas", but I'm planning to play the other GTA games next time.

There are also good visual novels on pc, but I mostly play yuri visual novels... Ah, "√Letter - Root Letter" seems good. I still haven't finish it, though. And by the way, it's not a yuri.

If you like yuri, then here's a link where you can find some yuri visual novels to play. If you don't like yuri, then nevermind this link.
Steam Curator: Hella Yuri

That's where I find some yuri visual novels to play.

Edit: Oh I almost forgot! "Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning" is good too.

Thanks for help. <3
Post automatically merged:

I suggest far cry 5, watch dogs , GTA 5 , mass effect and overwatch
Thank you for help. :)

You can buy The Sims games, I have Sims 3 and it's really good game.
Thank you Jenna.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
I recommend Fortnite, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Fallout 4 and Elder Scrolls online.

Anacunda

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I can suggest you for example some strategic games I play, for example Hearts of Iron IV or Civilization VI.
Or if you want to play an action shooter then you could probrably try Counter Strike:
Global Offensive.
But it is mostly up to you.

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 6 years
Do you have steam? There's a large list of games available there which you can download and install onto your PC. They have a store full of games free and paid click here to go to their site Steam.

I'd recommend Assassins creed, its one of my favourites (they have released a lot of them).

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Do you have steam? There's a large list of games available there which you can download and install onto your PC. They have a store full of games free and paid click here to go to their site Steam.

I'd recommend Assassins creed, its one of my favourites (they have released a lot of them).
I LOVE Assassin's Creed. I also love the Elder Scrolls Games .

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
I love that you can use mods on skyrim for Xbox now. Makes things so much nicer.

JTG

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 5 years
NFS games, Dirt games, World of Tanks, Metro, borderlands2, and a few Vn here and there .... definitely can tell that I like playing vehicles :lol:

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I suggest far cry 5, watch dogs , GTA 5 , mass effect and overwatch
I was just trying to finish all games from far cry but only finished 1 and 2 and when I was on 3 my com broken down.

NFS games, Dirt games, World of Tanks, Metro, borderlands2, and a few Vn here and there .... definitely can tell that I like playing vehicles :lol:
I also like the With blitz game. It just awesome.

@Emily235 , I think you should download Tomb rider , it's a good game.

UnitChiyo

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
With old school/retro-gaming written all over my face, the only game on my PC(laptop, actually) is Super Mario Bros. X(SMBX). You can actually add "games" to it by drag-and-dropping associated files to the program folder, thus giving it more replay value. I haven't played it in a while because I don't have my PC controller with me at the moment. It's a lot of fun, and if you're a fan of 8-bit/16-bit Mario then check it out.