Which do you prefer to follow, your heart or your mind?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,102 happy users since 2014.
Register

Bearizz

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Personalmente entrambi. Perché in alcuni casi occorre usare più la mente in altri più il cuore. È difficile e impossibile scegliere, entrambi si compensano secondo me ;)

Acidictigergod

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Your heart will lead you astray if you are not careful. So mind for sure.

Affan Chowdhury

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I sincerely prefer to follow the heart of my mind!!! One without the other is useless...

RoninX

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
Mmmm... It is an interesting question, I guess that for me it will be the heart, I always have been the kind of guy that gets into a lot of trouble for that, but I have learned a lot from that, and time to time I get to see things that I never thought I'll ever see, so I'll follow my heart, no doubt.

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
I generally follow my back, most of the time it leads nowhere. :confused:

zskia

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
For me, it depends but I usually follow my heart ♥✨

ASTERRISK

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
mind, without a doubt. when making decisions, i always think about the most logical thing to do, but sometimes my rationality disappears when it comes to food and time management. 😅

Naresuan1

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Ofcourse I would like to say my mind, but obviosly sometimes I feel like my heart is more right in certain situations.

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
Mind. It just makes sense. Why would you follow an organ that keeps you alive and generally helps you improve as a person-oh. I still stand with my previous answer.