Which Otome games can be played on Yuzu?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,050 happy users since 2014.
Register

Malayotome

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
It's super amazing that Nintendo Switch is getting emulated on PC much much earlier than PSVita. Yuzu is another successful project by the team that made Citra, the 3DS emulator.

Yet, amongst commercial titles playable on Yuzu, I haven't spot any Otome games in their compatibility list. Specifically, I'm curious if IRIS SCHOOL OF WIZARDRY – VINCULUM HEARTS and KITTY LOVE – WAY TO LOOK FOR LOVE can be played on Windows using Yuzu any time soon.

demacy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
holy crap, didn't know, maybe I won't use my stimilus money to buy a switch, although it'll be a long wait for AC to be available as a rom.

inclem3ntia

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hellooo this is such a late reply, but I tried some otome games nsp that I had on hand a few weeks back (highkey felt the AC fomo). Kitty Love and Iris School of Wizardry worked on Ryujinx (another switch emulator) with very minor lags! Couldn't find the English update for that though, if you came across one please let me know WuW

Voltages' VNs couldn't be played on either though (only black "menu" screen with lagging sound), but hopefully there's some kind of compatibility update in the future, alas kind of doubt that though compared to more popular games.