Which song touches you emotionally?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,722 happy users since 2014.
Register

URBEX Squad

"You can be my wingman anytime"
Member for 3 years
"Days of Our Lives" by Queen. Freddie Mercury looked so ill from AIDS in the video and the lyrics were so emotional, it was basically him telling everyone that he loved them because he knew he didn't have much time left. Rest in peace Legend... 29 years later and I still miss him.

Laurell

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
"God Gave Rock 'N'Roll to You" by KISS. That one definitely hits hard especially when I'm feeling alone. It reminds me that even if everyone has their back against me, I'll still have rock n roll. Music will always stay even if everyone walks away.

D

Deleted member 56303

The lyrics are just painfully relatable, especially knowing the background

yuyuy90

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
No Rain, No Rainbow by BABYMETAL. Its about love, what kind of love is up to listener and it also about loss.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Umm.... Many in fact
1. ODD future by UVERworld (Japanese song, if you read it's lyrics meaning you will understand)
2. Kaze (it was also used in Naruto Shippuden season 17, the main element of the song is "I can feel it I will keep believing in the light"(spelled in the song as "I can feel it Donna toki datte hikari wo shinjiteruu")
3. 'talk to myself' by AVICII (so how many of you think many things in the night? I do)

Rosina

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 1 year
Its "angel like you" and "for the love of a daughter" its just... I can relate so the song

papipupepo

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
pink pantheress. maybe pain but i think she is one of the few artists where i like all her songs

PipaWhales

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
im late but love catastrophe by xiao shi

PipaWhales

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
i always listen to this whilst reading danmei bl novels HAHAHA

ValkyMirei

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
The Weeknd - Less Than Zero

I think everybody understand the lyrics, but personally i take it more like an anthem to fight my inner me, to try to convince me that even if i'm less than zero i am what i am and i stand still.

Toshi

𝘯𝘰𝘰𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘰𝘵
Member for 5 years
The Call by Regina Spektor

sherrys

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ariana Grande touch it.