Movie and TV Lover's Club

Here is a fun place for everyone who loves to chat about their favorite movies and shows!

Quick Overview

Category
Movies
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Which Star Wars movie is your fave?

Which trilogy is your fave?

• Total voters

heartburnthisway

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
It's hard to choose, but maybe for me it's one of the original trilogy movies? It's just irreplaceable!

Bagunssa

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
While the original trilogy brought us amazing stories and action, I really love the prequel, even knowing that Anakin has a sealed fate I was moved by the acting and the plot. Also, Liam Neeson as Qui-gon is absolutely gold!

heartburnthisway

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yes! The actors/actresses did a wonderful job at making the prequel interesting, which movie was your favorite? And also, which prequel character did you like the most?

Bagunssa

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yes! The actors/actresses did a wonderful job at making the prequel interesting, which movie was your favorite? And also, which prequel character did you like the most?
Episode 3 is easily my favorite one. And besides Liam Neeson, Ewan McGregor was wonderful

starkiller566

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Return of the Jedi is defintely my personal favorite out of the original trilogy. When referring to the Prequels, Revenge of the Sith is definitely the best out of all of them.