Which Uchiha is Stronger

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,740 happy users since 2014.
Register

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Madara. He's afterall the perfect final villains for the series, better than Kaguya could ever be. His existence has been forshadowed since the very beginning (His statue on Valley of the End) and basically every major event plot in the series are moved by him.
Obito turns of heart, Uchiha Massacre, Pain Rinnegan, the Akatsuki, Hidden Mist civil war and many more are all directly or indirectly are connected to him......and then Black Zetsu and Kaguya came..."sigh"
So yeah, I chose Madara, just for the fact that he was a true mastermind of the series.
Post automatically merged:

Ps. Also, you forgot to put Indra and Itachi. Also, *insert Hermione voice* its Sarada not Sada-ra. 😁

Last edited:

LexRamz

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
For me Obito or Shisui
-Obito Because of ten tails and his power, if only he didnt become a bad person he would surely become the next hokage
-Shisui, We saw that he was so powerful even he was still a kid, if only someone gave him a chance to live, With that sharingan he had he can 1v1 Kaguya or Madara

Mavin

⭐?️SBENNY MARSHAL?️⭐
Member for 6 years
It's definitely Madara... I'll rank Obito as second with Sasuke as third...shisui well we never got to see how powerful he would've become..which is really sad

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 5 years
1. Madara
For almost killing the 5 Kages on a 1 vs. 5 during the ninja war; But to be fair, Madara was under the reanimation jutsu, making him harder to beat at that time.
2. Obito
For summoning the 10 tails.
3. Sasuke
His contribution was great in the ninja war but he did not face Madara or Obito alone.
To my eyes, he needed more power to face Obito and win. (But of course, he didn't have to fight alone.)
4. Shisui
No comment, he did die too young.
5. Sarada
She's still too young; She shows potential and not achievements.