Which would you rather prefer?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,483 happy users since 2014.
Register

Mobile or console games?

• Total voters

FatBoi

RICEFIELDS-WORKER
Member for 5 years
Yea, I like to get the Bois around an pull out the old Nokia blackberry and play some snake.

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
The only consoles I ever owned was Nintendo game boy color, then replaced it with a Nintendo Game Boy Advance (GOD I"M OLD!!!), maybe that's why I prefer PC over console; Also I only play offline games on my phone.

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
The only consoles I ever owned was Nintendo game boy color, then replaced it with a Nintendo Game Boy Advance (GOD I"M OLD!!!), maybe that's why I prefer PC over console; Also I only play offline games on my phone.
😊 Guess..old habits die hard, old dogs slow to learn new tricks 😂
I am..like you. From an ancient generation closer to dino age 😇

First Console should be Atari with Pong and every consoles after that up till PS2 ad my last.
Had a few Game Boy the first bulky ones, for Tetris, Harvest Moon and Pokemon. Then Game Boy Color..never got the Advance. A few PS too..the original one.
Love 3DO, the console and games.
Guess my Best experience was with SNES and PS2. RPG and first polygon era.

PC since Apple ]I[ days..with Burger Time, Thexder, Lode Runner etc
Then the glory days of Sierra's Adventure games as well as old-skoll RPGs.
Living the Great Window's Birth from DOS to Win 1.3/3.1(?) then Win 95 marketing blitz. Had fun with Win 98 and refuse to adapt further from Win XP for a decade. What a buffon, Win 7 was a Great improvement!

Havent touch my old PC for like almost a decace now. Not sure IF it will even boot up..anymore. Sigh..
Android exclusively since Andro OS 2 up til 7 now.
Mobile could do almost everything PC could with the bonus compactibility and transportability.
I guess am waiting for a reason to adapt to new unavoidable changes.
Armageddon is near anyway and changes seems moot 👅