Mod apk Whispers: Interactive Romance Stories v1.1.3.6.10 !! Unlimited Diamonds and Keys !!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,389 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatHerInHalf

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
It works 😄 Thank you so much 😊

VannDeVries

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Anyone else get this error for ch 9? According to the facebook posts or something, its up to ch12+?

1623280274863.png

Updates are on Thursdays, and for some reason now that Thursday has passed it lets me continue with multiple chapters now

Last edited:

SexyLips40

Savage Lv6️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
thank you and @Legacy for a truly amazing mod apk for this game and all of the hard work that comes with making mods

Arissaj

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I’m personally not having an issue with lagging whatsoever? Idk, I have a galaxy S9 plus and I play on WiFi.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
It costs diamond for me. Anybody got this problem like me?
I cant see the menu . Either you hid it or not showing. In case not showing make sure you have turned on the draw over permission from the app settings. Then click on the menu and turn on the features.

Cathy0206

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Screenshot_2021-06-11-14-35-09-99.png

I don't know the reason why, either because the game might be glitchy or that's my phone's problem, but the top of the game's display is like this (the screenshot was attached). Anyways, the game still works great. It's just kinda annoyed sometimes when I saw this thing.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
View attachment 74230
I don't know the reason why, either because the game might be glitchy or that's my phone's problem, but the top of the game's display is like this (the screenshot was attached). Anyways, the game still works great. It's just kinda annoyed sometimes when I saw this thing.
I am pretty sure its the optimisation issue of the game.

BVintage

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Only get a black screen. Unplayable. Tried clearing cache, reinstalling, etc. Nothing works unforunately.

Edit: Is it possible to get a refund so I can try it on a different emulator. It says I can't play on more than two devices but I think it's because I tried to change the device type to see if it would help. Downloaded another emulator to try the app on to see if it would load but it won't let me log in.

Edit Again: Fixed it by uninstalling on the new emulator and changing it to a compatible device.

Last edited:

Pinkachoo

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
It's a bit laggy after a few minutes but the mod is really working. Maybe my phone is not that high speck that's why some peeps can still download this one!

Arissaj

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Still works amazing for me. Not sure why someone voted outdated for it? It’s definitely still working

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Still works amazing for me. Not sure why someone voted outdated for it? It’s definitely still working
I will update in a moment.

Arissaj

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I will update in a moment.
It is perfectly up to date gourov! The person who voted outdated must’ve done so on accident. 1.1.5.7.10 is still the most up to date version.

Status
Not open for further replies.