Who goes there

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,141 happy users since 2014.
Register

userdied

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
How did you find us? Internet random search brought me to this heavenish place

Which types of games do you usually play? War , strategy ,Conquer or all three combined for best then shooting and rpg .recently i been enjoying game books.

Something about me: I have 2 hands and 2 legs. I can walk on any of those 2.i live in looney bin and only visit here when my stalker comes in window. Every time i turn around he is standing in window staring at me

Don't try to make sense. You can't afford to lose any more brain cells

Struppi

✞ Out Of The Dark ✞
Member for 5 years
Hello and welcome @userdied

My name is @Twich54 ,and I am one of the modders here. I also help with the Testing Team and some other projects here.

I'm glad you found this site and decided to become a part of the Community. Here, all of our mods are created by members to share with other members and we don't ever leech!

Before you look around the site please take a moment to look though these guides to learn a little more about the site:

Forum Rules - General rules of forum use.
Video Guide – Video Guide to navigating the site.
Requests Official Rules! – Rules for requesting games.
Common Courteousy – Guidelines for forum communication.
SBennypedia – A helpful guide to common terms on the site.
Farming SB Points - A guide to earning SB Pointsfor all your downloads
Android Modding University. – A helpful guide to learning to create your own Mods.
Let's Get to Know Eachother -Visit here to take part in some icebreakers and get to know some of the other members
Contest & Site News- visit here for events and news.

If you have any questions you can always send a staff member a direct message, post your question here or tag us in a thread and we will do our best to help as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time,

~@Twich54

userdied

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sticks a hand through those barred windows waving 😆 👋 passes a vanilla thorazine lolly through ... welcome
I stand corrected.
I guess i forgot to mention *Barred window* part.Vanilla Thorazine Lolly!!!!
I'm lucky to get a glass of water down here.

Would you come and give me these daily?I'll tell you stories.

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
I stand corrected.
I guess i forgot to mention *Barred window* part.Vanilla Thorazine Lolly!!!!
I'm lucky to get a glass of water down here.

Would you come and give me these daily?I'll tell you stories.
This be your lucky day 😆 I'll come if only you promise to reveal what the voices in your head tell you 😋

userdied

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
This be your lucky day 😆 I'll come if only you promise to reveal what the voices in your head tell you 😋
Those voices are from my head??
!!!
I thought they were pitter patter from my cat's walking.
Let me eat some weed cookies. Helps me clear my head.

Hurry hide. They are coming. Taking me for shock.
Gonna head for gym.see ya soon saviour

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Those voices are from my head??
!!!
I thought they were pitter patter from my cat's walking.
Let me eat some weed cookies. Helps me clear my head.

Hurry hide. They are coming. Taking me for shock.
Gonna head for gym.see ya soon saviour
My my a itty bitty kitty also in your cell and scrambled brains for a workout session .... ( hides a space muffin under your pillow and some catnip for the furry mate ) lights out !

userdied

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
What smells so sweet. Space muffin
Mmmmm Tasty!!!
Or was it your smell?
Wait how did you get in here?could you take us out sometimes. We get so bored here.i hid my bike somewhere around here.

Last edited:

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Sends candy floss floating tied to a helium balloon into the cell , hoping to catch a glimpse of the of the furry inmate ... I might be just a figment of your imagination or I could be real ...
tumblr_npkpuroNiK1sp9f4bo1_500.gif

userdied

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sends candy floss floating tied to a helium balloon into the cell , hoping to catch a glimpse of the of the furry inmate ... I might be just a figment of your imagination or I could be real ... View attachment 16581
grabs my furry buddy and jumps under bed.Incoming!!

are you my imagination?can i touch my imagination or will you melt away?
let me get my bike and we can go to my home.maybe we can recover my memory?
would you still be there when i open my eyes

Attachments

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
So many questions so little time ...Shimmers for a second and appears solidly in front of you 😋 Im as real as you want me too be...* offers a treat to your buddy 🎁 ... looks around the room for the bicycle and wonders where home is ...
tumblr_n5hn4m5LOl1ru5h8co1_500.gif

userdied

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
So many questions so little time ...Shimmers for a second and appears solidly in front of you 😋 Im as real as you want me too be...* offers a treat to your buddy 🎁 ... looks around the room for the bicycle and wonders where home is ... View attachment 16591
My guardian Angel manifests in front of me.
Let my furry friend sit in basket.You Hold on I'll paddle. guards are coming to get me.
Duck now flying squirrel!

Where is home?
Nothing comes in mind.
Home is where i want to go back. Where deepest part of my heart wants to be.where my Love lives or burried.
Look into my heart.

Attachments

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Woah Im no ang.. *stops midway as everything explodes into chaos * screaming guards and flying syringes everywhere 😆 ooh this is exciting .. watches you paddle the sterile tiles with 2 plastic spoons and a look of utter determination on your face. T he beefy guards are almost upon us with straight jackets clenched tightly in their fists , the furry inmate holding tightly to the basket as the mattress we sit on levitates and bucks 2 inches off the bed frame

🤔 .. is this real or are we just
unnamed.gif
tripping

userdied

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
i try to paddle standing on mattress but there is no bicycle. i slam face first on mattress .
cat catches all syringes in mid air with her mouth and hands to me.
i throw them back like darts.
guards dodge that like matrix.
Iiiiiii am doomed.

tripping is good.would not you say so

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
watches in awe as the scene plays out and a syringe darts right into a guard's rear end , stiffling my laughter , I pet the furry mate who is much more than he seems .. as you slam into the mattress I notice the gaping wound right through your back .. Yup a chunk is missing , therefore the longing for home and love and what once was ...

* I want what your on 😆 this kinda tripping is tempting to experience every day*

userdied

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
watches in awe as the scene plays out and a syringe darts right into a guard's rear end , stiffling my laughter , I pet the furry mate who is much more than he seems .. as you slam into the mattress I notice the gaping wound right through your back .. Yup a chunk is missing , therefore the longing for home and love and what once was ...

* I want what your on 😆 this kinda tripping is tempting to experience every day*
Guard fells down and syringe magically disapears .cat picks guards hat and wears it. Tips in your direction.

Cat walks to me and licks blood from my wound. Trying to clean the wound.cat starts shaking horribly. Eyes get blood red. I hear bone snapping .soon cat turns into Lion and roarsss!! Meow
tenor-1.gif

Drug is in my Blood.I am 6 feet,gym and martial arts nerd,1 of the very few lucky ones to be selected and finished sniper camp,little bit good looking.to top that chatting with such Charming women. Wouldn't you be high?

My signature is true

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Stares stunned at the big kitty with a hat and such gentlemanly manners...*lips curve in a half smile* ...

Martial arts , sniper camp and a nerd to boot ... Very admirable combination of accomplishments and traits .. good looking too 😉 I dare say those charming ladies are lucky .... ...

Shimmers and walks through the wall , turning once to wave at the Cat in the hat 👋

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Peeks in through the bars .. all is dark and empty even the essence is gone ...