who is Most annoying boss in game that you face off and failed to win THE Battle?!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,971 happy users since 2014.
Register

KhanTipaS

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
For me the most annoying is Ba'al from Diablo 2 :LOD it almost took me half day to finish the battle but i just failed since those annoying minions of his i can't directly attack the ******** i'll try the method of using town portal and buy lots of healing potion then back at the battle again but that doesnt work since he toughter than my grandmothers skin and whats more frustratingnis everytime u died u lose money and armor durabilit argggh those memories is still hurting me. darn it!!

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Boss name: Undead Raxgore
It's a monster in AQW (Adventure Quest Worlds).
HP: 963,192
Attack Damage: 295-500
Abilities:
- Stun 2-4 seconds.
- Reflect 100% damage.
- Skill lock(can lock buffs or debuffs, or any skills with added negative effects to the monster.)
---> Skill lock is glitch-y and can even get players DC. (Disconnected from server.)
- Can heal. (Only in the new server or testing server.)

I can kill it "ONLY IF" my internet connection is good enough, because I have to at least use two(or three) max level and well armed accounts, if I want to kill it by myself.
(I'm a solo-er and don't use auto-clickers, mods, or hacks in this game; but I exploit glitches.)

(ALL max level players only have less than 3,300 HP.)

redfox96

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm not really good with games so please don't judge me on this one, lmao. I played this game on Nintendo DS called 'Mario Party' and the final boss is Bowser. I just don't know how to explain it, but it's just so damn annoying in my opinion. I keep on running out of lives, got frustrated and didn't finish it, because it's just not worth it. Ta-da!!! :loldroid:

KhanTipaS

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm not really good with games so please don't judge me on this one, lmao. I played this game on Nintendo DS called 'Mario Party' and the final boss is Bowser. I just don't know how to explain it, but it's just so damn annoying in my opinion. I keep on running out of lives, got frustrated and didn't finish it, because it's just not worth it. Ta-da!!! :loldroid:
don't worry man bcuz ur not the only who can't finish that damn game.

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
EverQuest
Where one mistake might cause deaths that push you back..months of efforts.
Cause from level 1 to 30+ might only need a month on average, yet from 50 to 51 used to require a year of time-investment.
NO cheats or money-games, as everyone pays fixed monthly rate.

Deaths mean running naked back to a corpse, left still under the paws of surrounding monsters that just made you their biatc#bleep#
4-8 hours and you will lose that corpse, with Everything on it. ALL of YOU!
Of course..you needed Friends. True dependable battle-proven comrade-in-arms.
Reputation. Skills. Honor. Personality. Attitude. Matters.
YOU are Your Char or vice versa.
Bonds were for real and transference of relationships to real-life was the norm.
Anonymity was a disadvantage..at that time.

To Kill A Dragon (err this is not a movie title lol)..
you need a team of determined psychos with NO life!

A Raid-team maxed out at 40 members. 6 teams max for the dungeon-run.
6 x 40 = 240 nerds!
Usually took 4-6 hours clearing the babies monster fodders.
Then..a brief rest for the delicate Plan ahead.

Warriors will charged and sacrifices themselves. Magic attackers that couldn't controlled their damage got burned just from a glance.
It will take roughly 8 more hours for just this..one Boss.
IF..nothings goes wrong and everyone just follows orders.
But..accidents happens and morons are born a dozen a day.
So..Wipe-outs and heart-aches were common.

Most people Only could do One such Run..every few months or so.
Hunger. Anger. Bladder-accidents. Dehydration. Faints. Fists to monitors. Happened..a lot. Frequently.

All for bragging-rights (you actually WILL be minus in Exp coming out of it, as death was an almost guaranteed experience)
and a random 4-6 items drop.
Rolled with provided dice-algorythim in-game. Gambling and Stoopidity to The MAX!

A decade of playing this EverCrack only Won me ONE of those items.
A Dragon Belt. Woohoo..Special PoI instantly.

I once had Manastone. An item that can Convert your HP to MP.
Since I was a Cleric and could heal myself completely and cheaply..it was like Woaaah!
Yep. The item was removed from the game, except those few that were already owned by chars in-game.

Others need 6 persons to handle a dungeon-run.
My Crazy Cleric could SOLO Bosses as I also got The Hammer of Thor!
Imagine a Hobbit Healer..tiny and cute. But..wearing Full Plate-armor and got a Flying Hammer as a Pet.
Kiting and separating mobs with magic, then Pet tanked them while I kept healing it. If I aggroed too much, I got my plates Yo!
Also a back-up Doll, that could transport me back to home..in case of my mana/MP running out.

I used to perform for friends visiting on weekends and strangers in a particular dungeon.
Drinks with snacks at home and adulations in-game for something that should not and could not happen.

psst..the Hammer and Doll were actually Free. Quests rare and hard, but as long as we scoured the web and adventuring the world like an adventurer should..many wondrous items only need time and friends to assemble into one-of-a-kind Legend!

Yikes. This..turns into a Novel.
err Thats just..me.
A trip through memory lane, while typing it out.
*runs awaaay*
:loldroid:

KhanTipaS

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
EverQuest
Where one mistake might cause deaths that push you back..months of efforts.
Cause from level 1 to 30+ might only need a month on average, yet from 50 to 51 used to require a year of time-investment.
NO cheats or money-games, as everyone pays fixed monthly rate.

Deaths mean running naked back to a corpse, left still under the paws of surrounding monsters that just made you their biatc#bleep#
4-8 hours and you will lose that corpse, with Everything on it. ALL of YOU!
Of course..you needed Friends. True dependable battle-proven comrade-in-arms.
Reputation. Skills. Honor. Personality. Attitude. Matters.
YOU are Your Char or vice versa.
Bonds were for real and transference of relationships to real-life was the norm.
Anonymity was a disadvantage..at that time.

To Kill A Dragon (err this is not a movie title lol)..
you need a team of determined psychos with NO life!

A Raid-team maxed out at 40 members. 6 teams max for the dungeon-run.
6 x 40 = 240 nerds!
Usually took 4-6 hours clearing the babies monster fodders.
Then..a brief rest for the delicate Plan ahead.

Warriors will charged and sacrifices themselves. Magic attackers that couldn't controlled their damage got burned just from a glance.
It will take roughly 8 more hours for just this..one Boss.
IF..nothings goes wrong and everyone just follows orders.
But..accidents happens and morons are born a dozen a day.
So..Wipe-outs and heart-aches were common.

Most people Only could do One such Run..every few months or so.
Hunger. Anger. Bladder-accidents. Dehydration. Faints. Fists to monitors. Happened..a lot. Frequently.

All for bragging-rights (you actually WILL be minus in Exp coming out of it, as death was an almost guaranteed experience)
and a random 4-6 items drop.
Rolled with provided dice-algorythim in-game. Gambling and Stoopidity to The MAX!

A decade of playing this EverCrack only Won me ONE of those items.
A Dragon Belt. Woohoo..Special PoI instantly.

I once had Manastone. An item that can Convert your HP to MP.
Since I was a Cleric and could heal myself completely and cheaply..it was like Woaaah!
Yep. The item was removed from the game, except those few that were already owned by chars in-game.

Others need 6 persons to handle a dungeon-run.
My Crazy Cleric could SOLO Bosses as I also got The Hammer of Thor!
Imagine a Hobbit Healer..tiny and cute. But..wearing Full Plate-armor and got a Flying Hammer as a Pet.
Kiting and separating mobs with magic, then Pet tanked them while I kept healing it. If I aggroed too much, I got my plates Yo!
Also a back-up Doll, that could transport me back to home..in case of my mana/MP running out.

I used to perform for friends visiting on weekends and strangers in a particular dungeon.
Drinks with snacks at home and adulations in-game for something that should not and could not happen.

psst..the Hammer and Doll were actually Free. Quests rare and hard, but as long as we scoured the web and adventuring the world like an adventurer should..many wondrous items only need time and friends to assemble into one-of-a-kind Legend!

Yikes. This..turns into a Novel.
err Thats just..me.
A trip through memory lane, while typing it out.
*runs awaaay*
:loldroid:
soo true..
u accidentally review the game lol for that i will rate the whole review 4.8/5
it is well inform of the things that need to avoid in order to progress.

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
That was an accident.
You know how old folks keep yapping non-stop without realizing..sigh.

You..shall not attempt to tempt me into another novel.
A decade of memory. Only a page?
Nah. Check that Ultima post in eBook.
That was from a fan-fiction into a 3 series published novels.

I am Crazy for Ultima Online too.
Am a Mage Tamer and Bard Macer there.
Stories of Ultima leads back to early 80s.
The Avatar. The Guardian.
Path of Virtue.
Lord British. Richard Garriot.
I better..Stop.
*looking for a rubber band, to tie my fingers*

fyi..this typing was done using nose-tip.
err..yeah, that. hey, what else? that..we could use to type? any suggestions for the imagination?
:cheekydroid:

KhanTipaS

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
That was an accident.
You know how old folks keep yapping non-stop without realizing..sigh.

You..shall not attempt to tempt me into another novel.
A decade of memory. Only a page?
Nah. Check that Ultima post in eBook.
That was from a fan-fiction into a 3 series published novels.

I am Crazy for Ultima Online too.
Am a Mage Tamer and Bard Macer there.
Stories of Ultima leads back to early 80s.
The Avatar. The Guardian.
Path of Virtue.
Lord British. Richard Garriot.
I better..Stop.
*looking for a rubber band, to tie my fingers*

fyi..this typing was done using nose-tip.
err..yeah, that. hey, what else? that..we could use to type? any suggestions for the imagination?
:cheekydroid:
so u were a big fan of that game huhhuh. that ver long series the only game i like on that series is the last one ultima 9 i know the graphics are a lil bit crappy but that 2.5D world is big enough to explore so sad i dont have time to finish it sibce i got confused on the mission. also i will never forget that lady with crystal ball on that big wagon or it was a cart.

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
If you can believe it..
My passion for Ultima runs deeper than for EverQuest.

U IX Dragon Edition. I was Cavawi Dragon.
Own the Limited Special edition.
First Original batch.

Terrible Game with Great Promise.
Caused the death of Ultima franchise in single-player and since then all resources was directed by EA for Ultima Online Only.

Eternal regret of Richard Garriot for selling out Origin to Trip Hawkins.
Still recalled the goofy pics of star-developers in old CGW.
Hawkins and Dan Bunten of MULE fame.

U7 Black Gate was Superb. Love it.
U6 opened up plenty of expansion potential for Origin.
Savage Empire and Martian Dreams.
GOG them.

Gypsy lady in a caravan/cart with multi-color flasks.
First shown in that image on U6, although she was a regular from U4.

I enjoyed UO since the early days. Lost a bet with a friend and test out EQ and felt in love.
Alternating between those two, best of both worlds.
oOooOOOooo will be a joke that UO players gets.

Search for keywords: Ultima and EverQuest and you will find that..they are in fact lives on even here.
As a memetic virus.

Yes. You can get a Taste of what EQ & UO were from those books.
:blushdroid:

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
I was patient enough to play that game until the final boss. That piece of crap boss that made my blood boiled. :mad::lol:
Game Boss.
The Final Frontier err Challenge.

Punch Out from NES era. Then Super Punch Out!
That game made many hate and dread Mike Tyson.
I memorize every body language quirks of the opponents.
Gone were the days we spent months or even years on a game.

I knew plenty do that on A Link to The Past and Secret of Mana too.

Donkey Kong was tough. Super Mario bros. 3 was FUN but end levels were madness. Racoon costume made it bearable.

Lost Souls or whatthetitlenameis..Soul something series are current Champion of Boss Pain, no?

King's Field of PS1 era. Even that obscure game I still have fond memory.
Wizardry in 1st-person view 3D in full Polygon glory.

We hardly played with cheats back then. Hence the popularity of Game Guide books. Was of thick volume and an enjoyable read. Consider it an extension of game lore.

Until the appearance of Game Sharks.
@Axiom felt in love with Game Genie though. That came out first for even earlier consoles.
I even bought a bar extension to the back of my PS that plugs in and work as a cheat engine.

The Past was actually..a Present. A Gift to Growth.

leostellations

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Orphan of F-ing Kos (Bloodborne). What a raging ******** that dude was.

Ever wondered how it feels to have your hopes, dreams and will to live crushed by a horrifying baby and it's placenta?

Well, not only was that thing hitting me with his own ridiculous damaging placenta, but also horrifyingly looking, ridiculously fast and constantly screeching. Oh yeah, and when you think you are finally half way through the battle it grows in size, kinda explodes and gives you a nice blood bath. Yay!

But hey, at least you kinda learned how it moves right? Haha, yeah, right. Good luck trying to see his attacks now, much less learning his entire new damn set.

You really need perfect timing and precision, and most importantly, the will to go on and on to even make it past just the first phase of this boss.

Honorable mention to Nameless King. That one couldn't even be bothered with fitting properly in the screen. And you actually have to defeat his drake before you can try to battle him. And he retains his full health. And power. Yep.

But yes, Orphan of

Icantthinkofgoodname

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
who could have forget about dagoth ur from Morrowind thethat was a fkn shittiest battle i got you think its fkn easy to defeat that damn thing well no because you can't do any damage on him he nullified the fkn extra damage and silent ur magic what more its confuaing how to defeat the bastard idk how to do it whenever i'd bring the bastard down he will go up again again and agaian and again man thats was frustrating what else the hes critical is massive even if u use ur the best armor or wearing Dwemer artifcat that doesnt change the fact that u cant do anything to him pther than enter the chamber door and destroyed the heart of lorkhan.
the hardest part of this damnation is he can fkn (sorry that i fkn swear a lot) Damage some of ur such as (Health/agility/stamina/strength/endurance/willpower & luck ) in every 3 fkn seconds damn..! i tried everything even now i can't even finish that damn kn game without USING A FKN Cheat.!and he got lots of fkn bunos skillpoints on fortify strength & damage to health and he got resistance to all elementelemental magick Damn i cant fkn handle thisss s**t i got a bad day by just sharing this story to u guys.:(

KhanTipaS

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
who could have forget about dagoth ur from Morrowind thethat was a fkn shittiest battle i got you think its fkn easy to defeat that damn thing well no because you can't do any damage on him he nullified the fkn extra damage and silent ur magic what more its confuaing how to defeat the bastard idk how to do it whenever i'd bring the bastard down he will go up again again and agaian and again man thats was frustrating what else the hes critical is massive even if u use ur the best armor or wearing Dwemer artifcat that doesnt change the fact that u cant do anything to him pther than enter the chamber door and destroyed the heart of lorkhan.
the hardest part of this damnation is he can fkn (sorry that i fkn swear a lot) Damage some of ur such as (Health/agility/stamina/strength/endurance/willpower & luck ) in every 3 fkn seconds damn..! i tried everything even now i can't even finish that damn kn game without USING A FKN Cheat.!and he got lots of fkn bunos skillpoints on fortify strength & damage to health and he got resistance to all elementelemental magick Damn i cant fkn handle thisss s**t i got a bad day by just sharing this story to u guys.:(
I feel you dude and just relax and calm down it's just a game all you need to is enjoyed it rather than take it seriously.

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Bragging rights don't come easy, but some devs are just trolls, either cough out money or be a plebeian! Devs like those s💢ck!