Who is playing Mystic Messenger game?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,251 happy users since 2014.
Register

CloeNi

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Ooooh great !! ^^ I just started it i'm at the 4rth day!
So can i play the story with all the characters?
And what if i change my mind in the middle of the story and want to go romantic with another guy?
Aaaand is V's story only playable at Another story?
And is only 11 days?

too many question sorry!!!

MyAlice

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
haha dont worry I glad that I can help.🤣
In that game there is a common route that you can choose from the beginning and if I remember correct that doesnt cost hourglasses. There you can have Zen, Yoosoung and Jaehee. And then there is the deep story and it is recommended to play it after the common route there you will get more information about the story and other characters. the deep route costs a lot of hourglasses and there you can have 707 or Jumin. And then there is another story that costs really a lot of hourglasses too and there you can have V and the new character Ray. You should play them if u played 707 and Jumin. And yes each character has 11 days but the prologue in each route is always the same you have to answer right and get the right heart of the character you want. And then at day 4 you are in the route of the guy you want. And if you want to change the route you should save it but sadly you have to begin again and spend houglasses again. That takes so much time if you didnt buy the skip button 😢 I hope I answered all you question

CloeNi

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Ooooh! So i can't have 707 at the original story? I have to finish it with someone of the the 3, Zen, Yoosung or Jaehee first and then continue at the Deep story? Actually i thought the girl was not included in the romance and they put her there to feel more comfortable with all the guys.

MyAlice

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Sadly you cant have him in the ordinary route😢 But you can skip the 3 people and go buy the deep story but then you wouldnt understand the story. You can just play one of the 3 , you dont have to play all of them. I for example didnt play the girl bc she didnt interest me. But If you want to play V you can just buy his route at the beginning , you dont have to play all characters.

CloeNi

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hm, i think i want to see the story of all of them! Maybe except Yoosung, he is tooo young hahhaa!
To do this i have to save and restart though yes?
*sigh* Why can't they mod this..... DAMN SERVER BASED GAMES! :rolleyes:

MyAlice

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I really recommend a walkthrough at 707 route I got 3 times a bad ending😭😥 I used Lucky Patcher at the very beginning and bought a lot of hourglasses when the game was released, I am so lucky they didnt found me. 😭
Post automatically merged:

Ah and also you dont have to save you can save if you want go back to the route again😉

CloeNi

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
OMG...i have heard about those bad endings, i have no idea what to expect!!!
Don't tell me though! :) I saw a picture where 707 was crying and saying something about the pain was too much and he wanted to die and...i....just couldn't....!!! I thought my heart stopped at this very moment! o_O THE HELL IS HAPPENING IN THERE??? :eek::oops:

MyAlice

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Haha you have to play and then you will know 😋 I am not saying anything or it will ruin your fun 🤣 But I really recommend 707 and Jumins route👍

CloeNi

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
hahaha! Ok then ;) Thanks about all the infoooo!! <3

Btw, have you finished it a long time ago or recently? Maybe with the updates there is more that you haven't played?
You are so lucky you could play it with cheating...

MyAlice

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
That game is so long but right now I am at Ray`s route at the beginning. But there are so many other storys like april fools day, christmas, valentine days etc. I have to play all that storys and the after endings. But I didnt play the girl's route and V's route. I hope they bring new characters again haha

CloeNi

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
ooooooooh i thought it was not that long! Nice :)
How long ago did you started it?

MyAlice

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I started when the game was released at july 2016 but V's route and Ray's route were released this year. It takes so much time because I didnt buy the skip button 😭

CloeNi

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
oooh it's 2 years!!! And for the last 2 years do you live with your phone on your hand?? Because i do for the last 4 days goddammit! :confused:

MyAlice

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
No I have many hourglasses 🤣 I dont need to look at the time and wait. But I understand without hourglasses you cant live without the phone 😭😭

CloeNi

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
uugh so i guess i have to buy at some point.. :oops:
Come on guys, make the mod to work pleeeease hahaha! We are on fire here! haha!
Does lucky patcher still work for you?

MyAlice

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
No it doesnt even open the app if you have luckypatcher on your phone 😢😢😢😢

KotoriRose

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I love Seven. Jumins not bad but I bought Sevens phone card and called him near the end of jumins route and it broke my heart. Like I was literally crying. I still have buy another story and the girls route. Yoosungs is really cute Zens is meh. But my opinion.