Who is playing Mystic Messenger game?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,271 happy users since 2014.
Register

CloeNi

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I have heard that Seven's route is very interesting! It's the next one i'm going to play, currently playing Zen, he such a hunk! :p Although too much of a narcissist but well. I'm gonna play Jumin too.
Yoosung is really a baby, i do not know if i'm intrigued enough to play him. Aaand I have heard also that the girl's route is just a friendship-pie route, not really a lesbian romance. It would be very interesting but she is not my type so i wouldn't go for it:)

Phone cards are expensive though. :( I mean 23 euros... And you'll have to give another 27 euros for 1000 hourglasses (i have heard that the other stories need much more hourglasses so you have to buy)... 50 euros for a game...? I really don't want to spend that kind of money though if i was rich i would probably. :p

MyAlice

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yeah I dont recommend yoosung , he is always crying why he has to study and he always always mentions Rika and thinks you are like her.🙄 Dont waste your money on him.
But If I was rich too , I just would play otome games and be in my room 24h haha🤣

KotoriRose

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yoosung does grow up near the end and they after story and vday story are sweet.
I only bought Sevens card cuz well I liked him most during the normal routes and it's only £4. I haven't bought hour glasses just earned them via hearts. Jumin is... Weird but i like him XD don't want to spoil anything for you. Sevens route opens up a few more chapters in the after story.
I've been lucky and not had any bad endings (other the when you first download it Saeren attacked me at the door before i even got I to the chats but that was funny!

I've bought a few otome games. Voltage and o_O someone else's mainly. They're my dirty secret XD

CloeNi

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Oooh finished Zen today ^^ Got the good ending yeeeey!!
Voltage...and? I don't really get the second one hahahah!

KotoriRose

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Voltage is a company that use to make slot of otomes. Loved them, but they have been slowly getting removed from the app store.

MyAlice

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Guys did u hear about the new mobile game cheritz is releasing at the end of march?

MyAlice

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
they are releasing it tomorrow and the name is ssum apperantely you will have a 60 days play time and there is no bad ending but you just can have one guy and the art is not that great.

CloeNi

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Sorry guys we had Easter here and lost in all the festivities :p
Really? Have you played it so far? Is it good?

Hamabix3

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Played all the route except V. I might start playing him later(but I heard his route is shiet lol but I'll play it nonetheless). Among those characters in MM, Ray is my favorite so far. Even bought his(and V) calling card because I like his character so much.

Anyway, I'm slowly trying to unlock all of the bad/normal endings for everyone, even the "secret" bad ends. I hope cheritz will feature Rika's route next ^^ of course, and Vanderwood too for the lols.

CloeNi

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hamabix, i hope they'll be able to hack it cause it is very interesting and you need to be very attentive if you don't want to pay so much money otherwise :/

keedaman, why?

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
honestly, I play so many otome and visual novel games, but no matter how many times I tried, I just cannot get into Mystic Messenger. I don't know what it is, I WANT to like it, I just don't.