Who loves school?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,869 happy users since 2014.
Register

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
I loved school 😂 its been some years since Its over for me , the only part I hated was waking up way too early

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
me too...I stayed in a boarding school and believe me we had to wake up at 4.30 a.m everyday..I mean who does that? :lol: but the best when you have friends.
Lol I was up at 4am since I lived a distance from the school but having the day to look forward to wacky friends and fun times more than made up for it . Your right <3

ncdxero88

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I enjoyed School. Everything seemed to be an adventure. Scaling the school walls to play hooky, puberty, alcohol, girls, etc.
Now, everything that used to be so exciting is just too normal.

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Even the terrorist and rebels love that place its were they got new recruits in my country

Joannesp

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
I did like school but I got stressed with the work and exams

Sobbrat

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I love school in general but there are irritating moments. For instance, writing tasks. I can't stand them. You know, all these essays, articles, and so on. I have to write now a literature review and I think about buying it on edusson.com/write-my-literature-review. They say it's a reliable way to get high-quality work.

Last edited:

newzzler11

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
There were a lot of cool times in school, but also a lot of hard exams, preparing for which I've been spending couple of weeks.

Preparing for exams, or writing any kind of paperworks is not not funny, hah.

akkroz

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
It's been a while since my last exam in high school, but if you would ask where I ordered my last essay writing paperwork, it was this writing service (website: onemomentessay.com), where they hire PhDs writers, and they compose genuine unique texts for any kind of situations and describing any sphere of your preferences.

jihyonh

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
To me, define loving school would be 'loving to meet people hating the same roof we meet under'.
...Unless you enjoy being graded, anyway.

Ccrash

The World's Greatest Cliffhanger!
Member for 4 years
I'm out of school and I don't miss it. Although there were a few subject I really enjoyed.
But I'm attending a university right now and I love it.

Sammy0381

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
I go to online school have since I was in eight grade never went to high school only went one school of middle school but the reason I don't go now is because I was bullied and teachers weren't helping me get my education even know I was trying I was getting f but ever since I been in online school a and b weird right.

Ladymidnight

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
school principal ,teachers, staff members e.(coz they were paid.) and some Scl passed out students😶