Who should continue modding CoG & Hosted Games

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,384 happy users since 2014.
Register

Who should continue the mods development of CoG and Hosted Games?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragata

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Question:
So, the vote will basically decide whoever will be the "official" and sole Modder for Choice/HG games from now on?

I'm new here, so can anyone gave a brief explanation about the pro and cons of each candidate, please?

domipi

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Yoda Dagobah
@Axiom

Thanks for taking the time to reply back to clarify further.

I understand why the poll was made and I understand that it wasn't the intention for a popularity contest. But it can seem that way. Just because someone has been modding a certain series of game for a while and is very well known for it in this community, it shouldn't mean that someone new shouldn't be able to (again, provided that the mod is checked by the official staff members for safety reasons).

I hope this won't end up creating a divide among modders or a sense of "it's not fair that so and so get to do this blabla" or a sense of "OMG I need to update the mod ASAP because people are expecting blabla". 😭

But I digress, whatever outcome this poll brings, I'll still support the decision. I just won't be partaking in the poll because I also honestly can't choose lol. and @Nardo7 have been so active in providing us with "bundled" mods that I'm just so wonderfully overwhelmed. Each person listed in the poll has a unique thing to offer.

EDIT:
I'm sorry. I'm not sure how to tag more than one people in forums lol. I had to make sure that I was tagging the right people, so I edited this a few times. I'm hoping I'm tagging the right ones. If not, so sorry!

Last edited:

DaisyChan

Random Potato
Member for 5 years
How about a new account that can be controlled by these modders so it's a collaboration for mods? This way, they can coordinate since COG and HG regularly releases a bunch of new games. It would mean no one has to stop working on what they love. I don't know how viable this idea is, but I will be supporting whatevr will come out of this vote. I'm really thankful for all the effort you guys have done. :)
Agree with this one.But still no pressure in having one~ =3
To be honest I want to pick more than one but the poll doesn't work that way ^^; I love the mods for COG and HG (the reason I'm here) and am thankful for the releases.
Since I've been using @Axiom's mod since the beginning(and works most for me),my vote goes for him.Whatever the outcome of this poll is,my support is always there for everyone.

....Also there's Delight Games mod?Whoa.I need to broaden out my interests more XD XD

leovieira

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
for me they can be all ... it is always good to have many ... now repeat the mods and that gives a lot of confusion here on the site ..... the destualizd should be removed .... my opinion

LownDownBass

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
This is a bittersweet vote, I love the whole gang, but I'm going to have to say @Axiom

Some girl

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Axiom since he was first modding those here and does them very well and makes diff ones to choose your liking

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
@Yoda Dagobah
@AxiomI hope this won't end up creating a divide among modders or a sense of "it's not fair that so and so get to do this blabla" or a sense of "OMG I need to update the mod ASAP because people are expecting blabla". 😭
I can assure you it won't. We're a family here and the modders are extremely grateful for other modders. We could use more and they love seeing new ones learning and contributing to the community. Have you seen the game request section? There are 45 pages of OMG someone mod this please! There's plenty to go around for everyone. ;)

HuangHo

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Poll is short of one answer "None of the above" :p

To be fair, from a "customer" standpoint, monopoly over anything is a bad idea.That being said, I understand the reasoning and I know that the wonderful people mentioned above wont even think of taking advantage of such position.

Also voted KingHacker just to be contrary (what is wrong with me:lol:)

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Like miss @Yoda Dagobah explained, the new rule(s) exist to prevent one title(game) to have way too many versions~ (1 game = 3-5 almost similar mods.) ~
This could also help modders; this way a modder/or modders won't end up wasting time making a mod that already exist.

PiRaTeD RaGE

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
well, if i could i would choose two of em and @Axiom but since i can choose i only one
so i am gonna choose for that cuz he is much responsive as i have seen...well now whoever wins let's hope it will be the best for us :)

Webmaster

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Axiom all the way.
Post automatically merged:

Yea but who's really the best here.

L0YAL

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Thank you guys for all the work you guys have done. Especially these are my fav becos' i like to read like a lot. My choice is @Axiom and it nothing against the others, it becos' I barely know em. Sorry guys, now i feel bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.