Who should continue modding CoG & Hosted Games

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,250 happy users since 2014.
Register

Who should continue the mods development of CoG and Hosted Games?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormborn

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hardchoice , I like dark phantoms attitude and personality but I like axioms mods .....ooo but alas it is not a like competition else my vote would be for @DarkPhantom
Hehe but since its mod i go for @Axiom

Gillette

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
There is nothing to argue about this there is already a winner @Axiom

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
Okay, so apparently I got this wrong. I, and several other people misunderstood the new rule for posting mods. I thought 90% boost in one mod and 70% in someone elses was to similar, but it is not. I can make my usual ACOMs and give people 6 mods to choose from and everyone else who mods CoG & Hosted is able to post their mods as well.

Sorry to have put a damper on this for this long. I didn't mean to block any body from modding, I just misunderstood the rule.
So everyone in this poll can go back to modding and posting their favorite CoG/Hosted Games.

@Nardo7 @DarkPhantom @King Hacker

:):):) HAPPY MODDING :):):)

@Sbenny - Can you closed this thread? Thank you.

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
That's great~ (Not gonna lie, I misunderstood the new rule as well.)
:dinodance:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I'm sorry if it sounded wrong and it got misinterpreted, altough the meaning of "similar" is too wide to have an exact definition. In my eyes, 70% is similar to 90%, but for others it isn't. Maybe we need to rewrite the rule, any advices are appreciated (simply PM me), , @Axiom maybe we three could discuss together about it.

#Topic locked as per author's request

Status
Not open for further replies.