Who wants some Free SB Cash??

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,266 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
***CONTEST ENDS AT MIDNIGHT ON THURS JUNE 14th***
Hello Sbenny family,
I have some extra SB Points and am feeling generous today. Lucky you! :) I'll be giving away 6,000 SB Points....1,000 each to the Top 6 best responses/comments that I get.

The rules are very simple:
1. Tell me why you think you should get some?
2. Tell me what you're going to do with it? (It doesn't have to be buying an item from the SB Shop, use your imagination.)

***CONTEST ENDS AT MIDNIGHT ON THURS JUNE 14th***

Ready, set, GO!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

And that's a wrap... the contest is over. Did I say 6 winners? My bad, it was impossible to pick only 6.
Thank you all for making this so much fun for me!!

The winners are:
1. @Johnson Johnson
2. @LadyHofAvalon
3. @qth
4. @Bubblepop
5. @Carlo John
6. @Killoren
7. @Skullgirl22
8. @Smit24
9. @diamentor
10. @silverfox05
11. @Some girl
12. @JohnR

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Gonna advertise this contest right now :) nice idea!

rocco33490

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Richest VIPs
VIP
Member for 7 years
HHey coucou toi merveilleux petit jeu alors pour je devrai en avoir tout simplement cela fait plaisir d en avoir un peu plus au coffre afinnde faire des réserves et puis jai ete sage comme garçon 😁😁😁 ce que je vais en faire pour le moment certe jai pas d idée car jai tellement de chose dans la tête que je voudrais que bah attendre la somme acquis afin de voit ce que je pourrait faire avec 😊😊😊 merci pour ce petit jeu fort agréable ce site et merveilleux ca bouge tout le temm sur tout sujet et cela fait plaisir a voir et y participer.... Je croise les doigts..... 😉😊

Johnson Johnson

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
1. You should give me because, I love you, you love me... We're a happy family... With a great big hug...And a kiss from me to you... Won't you say you love me too? :inlovedroid:
2. I will use the SB Points to get more SB Points in the Lottery:D

Rob67

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
If l won it l would give it as a request to the mod who could unlock the game lve been after for ages

FujoshiDesu

I AM DEATH, I AM FIRE, I ROAR!! ROOOAR!
Member for 5 years
I had no idea what to do in it so yea..... :p:p:p
If I won this would be because Sbenny just trip to pick me hahahaha

MrOnline

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Well @Yoda Dagobah A Good Inititative for those who have lack of Sbucks; I appreciates for your concern But since im Already modder so it is easy for me to farm sBucks through my posted mods so hope alll the winner will be normal members ;) Good Luck Guys; Be Happy ;Have Fun! <3 Love You All! (Not Interested in Prize Since i have already more than enough bucks) Thanks!

LadyHofAvalon

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I wouldn't really know why I should get some, but overall I just want to say that I appreciate you being generous to the other users. I don't plan to really partake but I wanted to say I respect that you do this just because you can 🤓.

Anyways good luck to everyone here!

Hope the lucky winners save it for some time before deciding what they want to do with it since the shop has some pretty cool stuff that costs a little bit more higher.

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
☮ Welcome to the HUG Booth! ☃

COME ONE! COME ALL!
-♥-> One Hug only cost 1,000 SB Points!
(Dear valued costumers the hug booth is not entitled to give refunds!)

...................................................................................................................................
I will save up the SB Points until I can afford to buy the Musicizer!

qth

Fuzz Pawldrin
Member for 6 years
So @Yoda Dagobah, you want to know why I think I should get some deym sweet SB Points, well read this carefully... You will include me in the top four best comments because I deserve it, ahem... Because you think I deserve it since we're bestfriends.
We all know that bestfriends put their friends first, right? And as you read through this comment, you find yourself following exactly what is written. You will remember letting me win because again, we're buddies and not because I hypnotized you.

For the second reason, you want to know what I'm gonna do with it? Well, I'm gonna spend/waste/blow it, ahem...
I mean share it to my fellow Sbenny family, leaving none to others only a 100 SB bucks for myself...
Love you guys!!! :love::rocket::p<3
Hahaha... Peace be with you @Yoda Dagobah!

Last edited:

Snoke

In Love Lv4️⃣
Happy birthday to me
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 6 years
1. Well since I'm Supreme Leader Snoke, you own that money to the Empire.

2. Second as you watch in the movie, me and my ship were cut off from the middle, I will use that money to fix me up and try to repair my ship to destroy Rey. After I kill Rey I need the money to bribe the soldiers, so they can start following me instead of Kylo Ren.
Right now Im using the force to control your mind, and they money will be at my account before this day ends.

MrOnline

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
So @Yoda Dagobah, you want to know why I think I should get some deym sweet SB Points, well read this carefully... You will include me in the top four best comments because I deserve it, ahem... Because you think I deserve it since we're bestfriends.
We all know that bestfriends put their friends first, right? And as you read through this comment, you find yourself following exactly what is written. You will remember letting me win because again, we're buddies and not because I hypnotized you.

For the second reason, you want to know what I'm gonna do with it? Well, I'm gonna spend/waste/blow it, ahem...
I mean share it to my fellow Sbenny family, leaving none to others only a 100 SB bucks for myself...
Love you guys!!! :love::rocket::p<3
Hahaha... Peace be with you @Yoda Dagobah!
You got a like.for not only your post but for that awesome yu gi oh signature😍

Ladychika

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
1. I dont know why you would choose me, just choose anyone that you like 😁
2. I will use it to req a lot of games

Bubblepop

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
1. Just trying my luck? :3
2. I feel like I should get it because I'd appreciate it and it's kinda an achievement as a gamer per say? hehe! Plus, since I found this page, I always check back daily, read chats and new posts and help vote when needed and because of this forum, I was able to play some games at ease without any form of problems and when there is a problem, the devs here actually work hard and fix things! That's on the reality side.

If this were Benny's World.. heh, I'd start by searching for the hot spot, strategic area where all the Benny-ians enjoy going, not too post, not too rundown and open an awesome SBenny Cafe. Besides stuffing everyone with good food with the SB Points as my startup, each customer leaves me a good review, each review also gives me a point, so it's my way of paying it forward and everyone can enjoy good.. coffee and cake while gaming with free internet..?

lmao idk wtf I am saying, it's a random thing as I type XD I like this forum. Thanks for hosting LOL! <3

bryker

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
Good day.!

First of all, I want to thank the modders and moderators for this wonderful site. I am a gamer at heart and Sbenny really satisfy my cravings for games.

I am glad that someone had the heart to give somebody a chance to play more games and use a lot of apps from this site.

Your prize Sir is of great help for those who want more from here. I may be not the right person to have such gift but then I am hoping that your gift would be given to the person who will use it for the benefit of our forum. Thanks and God bless.! 😇😇😇

Indulged

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
1. First, because I know you have it in your gracious heart the kind will to grant this most unfortunate boy the luck he doesnt seem to have. Second, because of the first; And third, you know how this goes.
2. If given the opportunity to spend them, (you said use my imagination) I will invest it to those who can hunt free-loaders or maybe brought up an army who will exterminate leechers. Or else just gonna buy lottery ticket and earn more SbBucks

Status
Not open for further replies.