Who wants some Free SB Cash??

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,950 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killoren

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well first I'd say that I should have it because I need it. I can't decently still live in that awful pokeball. I deserve at least a masterball !

What will I do with those SBs ? I'll finally ditch my trainer and start a new life in Cancun. I'll open a nice business right next to the beach. A seafood restaurant ! I'll start small but with time it'll become a restaurant chain. With the profits, I'll buy Square Enix and I'll force them to give Aqua some rest cause our poor baby girl have been trough enough. Maybe she'll finally have that deserved vacation in Disney world with Terra and Ven away from that creepy old man that want to be inside them.

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
S.o. m.u.c.h. f.u.n.! You guys have put a smile in my heart. You're all so good that I'm going to raise the winners to 6. Keep the awesome imagination stories coming. I love this family so much!

Skullgirl22

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
1. I should win because,cmon look at my avatar. Super cute. It is an anime version of a better me. True reason,im a nice person that deserves better luck than what I usually have which is none. Lol
2. No real plan on how to spend the SB Points. What's the exchange rate? I wonder if I can use it as a down payment for a house,or take a trip to the moon, to buy a real pokemon, you know,normal stuff. The sky's the limit.
thanks for posting. There are alot of very nice and creative people on this forum. Good luck to everyone. 😁

BOOGADYBOO

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
This is an awesome idea and very kind of you, I however am never chosen so wouldn't plan to spend sb bucks I'll never get lol just wanted to tell you your AWESOME for such an offer..and good luck to the lucky ones

Shotgunn1980

? PC King
Member for 6 years
I should win because i am honest, i yold you that the mod request wasnt charging SB Points. Honesty always should trump wants!! Also i had the great idea of adding a vip section to drop menu which you liked and did. Just saying lol,
Id use them at the store..........,

reykhinaarii

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
1. well, i don't really know to be honest, i'll start thinking about it now
2. i don't know too, maybe i'll think about it later 😂😂

Smit24

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I hope this is the place to reply for ur contest..

1) I believe I should get some of your SD cash because I am not a selfish person when it comes to giving...

Unfortunately at this time I'm financially strapped and going through some turbulence...

So I don't know if anyone is doing this but when I realized that you guys were giving me this SB Points out I decided right then and there that I would give it to every person on your crew I got mods from...&

with my thank you for YOUR HARD WORK I I'm in a bunch of other sites like this since I've been using the mods and in a lot of times they don't update there mods or keep up with them...

so when I search Google and found you guys. & been here for some days and realized that you guys try to update your mods and even take request from us users and also repair mods and also even communicate to the people when is shoes and problems arise from the user side I said wow these guys are doing the damn thing ;^}....

so when that's the best you can do( donate SP cash) you juz gotta improvise but I really like the way you guys have set this forum up and really appreciate your commitment to it!!!

Smit24 ..

diamentor

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
2. I will use them to feed starving children in Africa, to help the homeless in Detroit, to end government and police corruption, to remove plastic bags polluting our precious oceans - basically ...save the world.
1. It's a dirty job but someobody's gotta do it.

silverfox05

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Man.. I tell you.. reading the replies here sure is amusing.. hehehe

Anyway, kudos to you for doing this! :) It's a great way of getting to know other members of this forum by having a glimpse od their personalities through their responses. Thank you for your generosity and for providing a fun and interesting event.

Whelp, honestly, I don't really know what to say why I deserve it. I'm not a modder, nor am I someone known or visible in the forum. I am actually just a simple, sometimes silent forum surfer who is very appreciative of what this forum and the people in it are. :)

As for WHAT I'll do with the SB bucks...

WORLD domination.. I mean.. PEACE.. One SB buck at a time!

But seriously.. (I wish I could have presented it creatively, or have been more colourful with what I could do with it.. but..) I'm saving up for VIP. :D not to mention, I would like to compensate for the hard work our admins and modders do in any way I can.. I'm not sure how, or if SB bucks would be enough.. but, at least, I can use it for requests. I'm also eyeing a few of the merch in the store.. hehehe
Post automatically merged:

Well first I'd say that I should have it because I need it. I can't decently still live in that awful pokeball. I deserve at least a masterball !

What will I do with those SBs ? I'll finally ditch my trainer and start a new life in Cancun. I'll open a nice business right next to the beach. A seafood restaurant ! I'll start small but with time it'll become a restaurant chain. With the profits, I'll buy Square Enix and I'll force them to give Aqua some rest cause our poor baby girl have been trough enough. Maybe she'll finally have that deserved vacation in Disney world with Terra and Ven away from that creepy old man that want to be inside them.
THIS... :loldroid::loldroid::loldroid::loldroid::loldroid:

your signature ties the whole thing together.. :lol::lol::lol:
Post automatically merged:

1. First, because I know you have it in your gracious heart the kind will to grant this most unfortunate boy the luck he doesnt seem to have. Second, because of the first; And third, you know how this goes.
2. If given the opportunity to spend them, (you said use my imagination) I will invest it to those who can hunt free-loaders or maybe brought up an army who will exterminate leechers. Or else just gonna buy lottery ticket and earn more SbBucks

yes... hunt down those who don't understand the hard work our mods do!!

**starts setting up angry mob**

Last edited:

Epic Gamer

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
1. To become the richest Sbenny fan in the entire world and brag about it.
2. I would use my SBcash to take over the world mwhahahahaha. I would buy sharks with frigging laser beams stuck to the frigging heads.

Akemi831Sato

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Well, I don't have much access to SB Points aside from the one I get when I log in daily... I'll probably shop in the Store and save the rest so that I can make new mod requests of games I think everyone will enjoy... Thanks for this chance, by the way... 💓💓💓

nekotomes

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Aw i do not know how to feel about this lol, after all it is your hard earned sb :/
But well, since you are doing it, you should get something in return, right?
(Another member has already used the hug ticked ideas oh well :c xD)
Well then, this is a 1000x2 offer, give 1000sb and get 1. A happy costumer and 2. A friendship. Don't miss thi oportunity! Call 1111111 and reserve your deal! Just one in stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.