Who wants some Free SB Cash??

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,660 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some girl

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
1. You should choose me because you know I have never won any contest or sweepstakes in my life and think well ok now is your time to shine, to enjoy the wonderful amazing feeling of being a "Winner"!
2. I would use the sbenny bucks to change the world, one sbenny game mod request at a time!!

Kool kids klub

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi, i have been trying to find somewhere to get plenty of modded games and here i am. The reason i think i should get is because i (you might not care) am rarely chosen for anything and this could possibly be my chance but i have some experienced in modding and maybe i can help. Thats it i have almost nothing else.

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Wowzers you guys are not going to make this easy for me. :p Keep the goodness coming.
Post automatically merged:

Well @Yoda Dagobah A Good Inititative for those who have lack of Sbucks
Thank you @MrOnline

I wouldn't really know why I should get some, but overall I just want to say that I appreciate you being generous to the other users.
Thank you @LadyHofAvalon

Thanks for the opportunity!
You're welcome @BeeGone. The pleasure is mine. :)

I however am never chosen so wouldn't plan to spend sb bucks I'll never get lol
LOL I fricking luv you Boo. *hugs*

Man.. I tell you.. reading the replies here sure is amusing.. hehehe
I know right?!!

Thanks for this chance, by the way... 💓💓💓
You're very welcome @Akemi831Sato

Last edited:

YPD

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
1.Well Just for Giving me another reason to recommend this site to my freinds 😊.
2.So I could Request Games to the Sbenny Team. Simple and sweet ☺☺☺👍

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
There's about 23 hours left to get your entries in. Hurry hurry. :)

freetoplaygameR

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
1. Tell me why you think you should get some?
Answer: Because I love free stuff, and the best things in life are free.

2. Tell me what you're going to do with it? (It doesn't have to be buying an item from the SB Shop, use your imagination.)
Answer: I'm going to share it with others who also love free stuff.

P.S. Did I make it in time?

metrice2121

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I would like them because I am a newbie and would like to get involved in things on this site and so would use the cash to request some new cool games that everyone would enjoy. Pick me pick me pick me😂😂😂😂😂

Shirley kay

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I would use to share with others and use to get were i want to be on scaterslots ...i will use to benifit the use of the s.benny game apps .

JohnR

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
I would like to say abig THANKS to you, @Yoda Dagobah for this giveaway and hope that the SBucks go to a real deserving winner and the Winners all appreciate it!
I would like to win but i dont realistically know what i would spend it on. I enjoy trying the Modding and spending time on site, and spending time on chat welcoming new members and trying to educate those joining into following the request guidelines before demanding modded Apps upon joining.!

Whew, got that out the way, Bring on the winners!

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years

qth

Fuzz Pawldrin
Member for 6 years
Woah, thanks buddy @Yoda Dagobah! Told ya everybody it would work! I mean, it was a very fun experience!
Thank you for this generous donation. Hope I could do this too someday; I guess I caught some spirit of giving from you ;)(although 1k for every winner is still ambitious for me).
Nevertheless, I wish more power to you and perhaps more SB Points to giveeeee!

silverfox05

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
oh my gas!!

it's the first time I ever won anything!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.