Who will Rescue you 😂

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,690 happy users since 2014.
Register

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Haha I'm watching the Cape right now. So I'd be saved by a police officer moonlighting as a superhero to impress his young son.

Madmaxx03

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years

I'm not sure what would gonna happen to me if this thing trying to do a heroic act of rescuing me on the hands of kidnappers there are possibilities that I might die if this thing do that.

Ccrash

The World's Greatest Cliffhanger!
Member for 4 years
Marianne. Thats just my luck.

Suddenly the Stockholm Syndrome seems to be an option. I mean how worse can my kidnapper be?

MiyukiMyu12

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years

Suddenly the Stockholm Syndrome seems to be an option. I mean how worse can my kidnapper be?
For some odd reason if this person doesn't end up killing me or chopping my limbs off maybe just maybe.....😰

Yep I need to be far to gone to actually want this lady as my kidnapper!!! Get me out of this crazy dungeon of past victims who you called pets! 😱

I probably wouldn't even live past 1 minute with this lady so sadly no ransom would be given. I'd feel like an animal trophy plastered on a wall.😓

Ccrash

Member for 4 years
For some odd reason if this person doesn't end up killing me or chopping my limbs off maybe just maybe.....😰

Yep I need to be far to gone to actually want this lady as my kidnapper!!! Get me out of this crazy dungeon of past victims who you called pets! 😱

I probably wouldn't even live past 1 minute with this lady so sadly no ransom would be given. I'd feel like an animal trophy plastered on a wall.😓
And thats not even her final form!!

MiyukiMyu12

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
And thats not even her final form!!
Yep don't want to even know her final form! 😰
This is like some Silent Hill stuff just with old crazy ladies with the deranged eyes! 😱
Can't even look at grandmothers the same with that creepy lady! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Post automatically merged:

Is it weird to say that I want to have a NORMAL looking kidnapper? At least good looking and not creepy old ladies with the vibe "Child let's play a game, I'm gonna let you hide if you lose you die. ReAdY start! *Runs screaming then gets stabbed* type of vibe? :eek:

Last edited:

Ccrash

Member for 4 years
This is like some Silent Hill stuff just with old crazy ladies with the deranged eyes
More like the Dogs from Silent Hill 😂

Can't even look at grandmothers the same with that creepy lady! :eek::eek::eek::eek:
What should I say? I work part-time as a geriatric nurse - If there's a old-people-apocalypse I'll be the first one to die! 😂

Is it weird to say that I want to have a NORMAL looking kidnapper?
Not at all! We all have our fetishes, dear! Go ahead and find your perfect kidnapper on a kidnapper-dating site... In my mind that is like having a tinder-match! Happy Stockholm-Syndrome! 😂

Last edited:

MiyukiMyu12

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
More like the Dogs from Silent Hill 😂

Yep rather have that creepy dog over that old lady of doom. I might at least die faster from being mauled than the laughing old lady stabbing me over and over saying it'll be alright it'll be alright. 😓

What should I say? I work part-time as a geriatric nurse - If there's a old-people-apocalypse I'll be the fiest one to die! 😂

Doesn't make me feel better knowing that I'm always around old people. Guess the movies are right either it the funny ones, helpful ones, or couples that tend to die off. Only ones that ironically lives are the crazy ones(pushes you under a bus or stab and shot😰), the quiet ones(loners that avoids people, who say they die first for being alone, they tend to always find a way to live without dying from their fellow man, yeah Im looking at you loud mouth guy/gal), and the aggravtingly noisy ones(the bait worthy types that gets the others killed 😤)

Not at all! We all have our fetishes, dear! Go ahead and find your perfect kidnapper on a kidnapper-dating site... In my mind that is like having a tinder-match! Happy Stockholm-Syndrome! 😂
Well just hope that fetish ends up with a good looking person that doesn't have that bugged out eyes and slowly poisons my food type instead. If its gonna be death make it enjoyable to the end and bonus if I get a date out of it in the end. Can say bye bye to that forever alone trope! :ROFLMAO:
Some of my comments ended up in the quote and to lazy to fix much. Also you might have notice the red which means doom for me.

Cholee

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
I was watching his movie, surely you're joking about him going to the rescue me. He is likely to stir more trouble to complicate things.

Heath_Ledger_as_the_Joker.JPG.jpg

Nimue

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years

What tv show is it?

Anyway

How lovely 💘