Why can't I login my Google play account on apk games?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,648 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Distortedbanshee

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I was playing castle cats and after downloading the update all my progress was gone. So in order to preserve my progress I have to log in Google play but it won't let me login. It keeps saying there is an error. I tried in other apks and the same happened. It won't let me login. However, it does let me login when I download the game from the play store

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Try to download the game directly from Google play store instead of using apk. Some game required you to do so as they usually check from where you obtain the game

SynodSystems

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 8 years
Best soulution is just start over as u have an moded game from here it will take a few min to get to the point u are now, most moded games/apps wont let u login with ur google acc, some might have facebook login , but then again u need to uninstall ur facebook app from ur mobile then login with facebook credentials in the game/app after that u can redownload ur facebook app.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
A lot of modded games will not allow you to log in because to create the mod you have to separate it from the google play integration. Depeding on the game, save data might be in a folder on your device. If you can't find it there, a helium save may be an option too.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Hello :)

I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.