Why did...

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,710 happy users since 2014.
Register

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Ouch. That was.... Wait, did he come out of the closet, so to speak when you still in the relationship? Just curious

KittyLina

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yes, he came out of the closet the day he broke up with me. Actually it was part of the break up line.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yes, he came out of the closet the day he broke up with me. Actually it was part of the break up line.
Sorry, that's rough buddy. Good for him, for finding his true call but, ehh, still sucks.
Part of life i think, always unpredictable

KittyLina

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yeah, I'm happy for him and we still friends. I'd rather he broke up with me instead of not being true to himself.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yeah, I'm happy for him and we still friends. I'd rather he broke up with me instead of not being true to himself.
That's a great thing to hear, most of my friends tends to avoid their exs or even hate each other. And it's very kind of you to do that, forsaking your own happiness and all that

KittyLina

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Tbh, I'm happy he's happy. Even if it hurt like hell, I'll get over it. But if some dude breaks his heart they will pay dearly...

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Tbh, I'm happy he's happy. Even if it hurt like hell, I'll get over it. But if some dude breaks his heart they will pay dearly...
Awww, that's so sweet of you. This is the part where i give you some relationship advice.... If i have any to begin with, never have experience in that department, dunno if that was a blessing or not 😅

KittyLina

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Withy relationship experiences yes that is a very good... Oof
Post automatically merged:

*With my

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Withy relationship experiences yes that is a very good... Oof
Post automatically merged:

*With my
I'm pretty sure not all relationship ended up bad, it's just a stroke of bad luck for you, you'll find someone that will be perfect for you, I'm sure of that

KittyLina

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'm just unlucky with every relationship I've been in, but yeah maybe I will find mr. or ms. right, who knows?

treki009

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm sure there's someone out there for you, who's going to fit you just right and love you more than anything in the world. :)