❓ Help Request Why i can't open windows 10 Blue screen

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,380 happy users since 2014.
Register

Gillette

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
please i need urgent help with this matter.
when i opening my pc it boot on windows 10 loading screen after that there is a pop up then when i click the pop up.
screen turn completely blue qith some kind of warning message.
the warning message telling !Your pc ran into problem and need to restart,were just collecting some infos,then well restart for you (0% to complete.) if you'd like to know more,you can search online for this error later for this error. HAL Initialization failed.! and just like taht i'm stuck on it i do everythimg restart my pc unplug for 5mins and plug again. please help im losing hope now.
Post automatically merged:

i forget to tell taht after i upgrade my wins 8 to wins 10 happen.

SynodSystems

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 8 years
HAL INITIALIZATION FAILED in Windows 10 [Solved] HAL_INITIALIZATION_FAILED is mostly seen when your system wakes up from sleep stage. It's likely to be caused by hardware or device drivers problems, and mainly happen to older PCs

Usually, your PC will restart after the blue screen of death error as shown in the screen shot above. But if you constantly see this error showing up, it’s time that you fixed it, since it’s your computer’s way of telling you that something is not right with it.

there are 4 of the most effective ways for you to try. You may not have to try them all; just work your way down until you find the one works for you.

Method 1: Set useplatformclock to True
Method 2: Clean Junk Files
Method 3: Check Hard Disk Corruption
Method 4: Update Drivers

Why do I have HAL_INITIALIZATION FAILED error?
Old, corrupted or incorrectly configured drivers, malware infection, damaged system files or corrupted hard disk could be the major causes of this problem. Sometimes, if you are using a virtual machine, the cause could be it too.

If you are using VMWare, it’s suggested that you upgrade your current version to the latest version that you could find on its official website. Or you could turn to Virtual Machine instead.

For further more information you can chek this link for more additioanl help with pictures

HAL INITIALIZATION FAILED in Windows 10

Gillette

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
HAL INITIALIZATION FAILED in Windows 10 [Solved] HAL_INITIALIZATION_FAILED is mostly seen when your system wakes up from sleep stage. It's likely to be caused by hardware or device drivers problems, and mainly happen to older PCs

Usually, your PC will restart after the blue screen of death error as shown in the screen shot above. But if you constantly see this error showing up, it’s time that you fixed it, since it’s your computer’s way of telling you that something is not right with it.

there are 4 of the most effective ways for you to try. You may not have to try them all; just work your way down until you find the one works for you.

Method 1: Set useplatformclock to True
Method 2: Clean Junk Files
Method 3: Check Hard Disk Corruption
Method 4: Update Drivers

Why do I have HAL_INITIALIZATION FAILED error?
Old, corrupted or incorrectly configured drivers, malware infection, damaged system files or corrupted hard disk could be the major causes of this problem. Sometimes, if you are using a virtual machine, the cause could be it too.

If you are using VMWare, it’s suggested that you upgrade your current version to the latest version that you could find on its official website. Or you could turn to Virtual Machine instead.

For further more information you can chek this link for more additioanl help with pictures

HAL INITIALIZATION FAILED in Windows 10
actually i can't do anything since that blue screen (0% complete) didn't even progressed and moving.

i am just stuck there those method of you're are seems going to work but how can i do a single thing if im stuck on that blue screen so annoying,dont worry i am not angry to anyone or anything i just you know its really getting on my nerves i have a very important project inside of my pc that i need to submit tomorrow or else my professor tell me im going to failed the fk subject.

that's why this is really important to me man very important i know its not ur responsible for my own problem but idk what to do and one more thing i dont have money to pay for the repair man to repaires man pc since im broke. and my parents refused to send me some cash since i leave home. but thanks for your help.

Icantthinkofgoodname

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I advice the easiest way to solve you're problem is too.
Reset ur pc then installed those erased programs again.