Why is @SBENNY BEING SO DISRESPECTFUL???

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,104 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Endyabrada

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I decide to write this post to ask why @Sbenny team is being so disrespectful with lovestruck fans. Ok if the mod will no longer be available. We are going to feel sad but we do understand that everything in life has a begining and an end. But the team has being ignoring every post asking news on lovestruck. PLEASE be professional and respect us. We are members of this forum, we and all other members run this forum, so we need and deserve an explanation from @Sbenny staff about our dear game. Waiting for updates from you guys! Have a nice night! And do not forget us, @lovestruck's fans

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
WHAT 😱
I can Vouch that Sbenny IS a VERY patient & courteous Gentleman. I myself had tested him to the utmost limit 😂
The rest of the staffs are hard-working and respectful to even goons & crooks..as well.

Just have more Patience OR try complaining at Play Store (the developers) and see IF you get ANY respond at all for Most of them.
The ONLY person being kinky & tricky is that kentcave guy. I dont know who he is but direct your venom there, he truly deserved it 😌

Champ Gamer

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
WHAT 😱
I can Vouch that Sbenny IS a VERY patient & courteous Gentleman. I myself had tested him to the utmost limit 😂
The rest of the staffs are hard-working and respectful to even goons & crooks..as well.

Just have more Patience OR try complaining at Play Store (the developers) and see IF you get ANY respond at all for Most of them.
The ONLY person being kinky & tricky is that kentcave guy. I dont know who he is but direct your venom there, he truly deserved it 😌
Not only do I Absolutely agree, but I also see why "Philosopher" is displayed beside your name.

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
I know that you might be upset for waiting too long, but calling @Sbenny and team disrespectful is a bit too much ☺

Also remember that they provide this game for free (charge you SB Points only)
We do..tried because we care 😘
The Latest Update will direct you to a website stating you messed with their game and Thanos will be visiting over 👿

Thats why we cool down a bit, see?
Avengers and whole world superheroes still trying to find a Solution for that 😇
I personally have book a seat on a flight to The Planet of Symbiotes. Got a Date with The Beyonder for some hanky-panky 😜

RooDlegend

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I understand the frustration im the biggest lovestruck addict and i been totally depressed these days like sth been missing in my life but try to see how much effort all these apps must be taking for them especially since lovestruck is a free mod the uncoding is more tiring than we would imagine ,they don't owe us anything, i had a conversation with sbenny once and he said he's been having health issues but its his priority, the fact he hasn't closed the thread or reject it ,means there's still hope ,i think they might be waiting for new update to hack again since its been already a month lovestruck must be updating again this friday ,so if he hacked now they had to do again in less than a week

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Getting addicted to a game and wanting at all costs everything to be free isn't a good reason to blame someone who's working hard for you and the rest of the community to provide not just mods but also help on various situations and matters, plus developing the forum you're using to insult our team, the file hosting where you download all our mods from and the server where all this is hosted.

Lovestruck is the 0.00001% of the forum, and if I said in bold "and the rest of the community" it's because there are way more important and urgent things to do, I don't have to list all the things I and the rest of the team do every day here for everyone but a little common sense would help you realizing it, having a community with nearly 300,000 members.

Besides the fact I replied to over 750 private messages about Lovestruck, you can at this point complain to those 750 users for not reporting what I said to them via private conversation about the mod as well, don't you think?

Anyways I'll permanently lock the thread of Lovestruck mod, or possibly erase it completely, so that all this arguing and disrespectful messages toward me (as you mentioned specifically my username in your thread title) will stop.

Development of Lovestruck mod has ended. Reason: patches by developer and too much pressure from users. Please don't contact me privately anymore about this game, thank you.

#Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.