Why me..? 🤔

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,925 happy users since 2014.
Register

Anudeep123

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I don't know why My Game requests always be unanswered and no one even react to messages damn....I am tired 😴 Hello Staff members please look into my game requests too it's been ages...🙏

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Hello @Anudeep123,

I am sorry that you feel frustrated, but please try and remember that every single one of the modders here are not paid staff members. They are VOLUNTEERS who donate their time to look into these requests and work hard to mod, update and maintain all the mods that they can start with the most requested apps. To help make your requests more visible, you can try using boosters or talking about the games in the game discussion area to get more people interested in the game. Just please remember that submitting a request is a Request, not a demand or a guarantee. Requesting a game means that a modder will try and look into it, that doesn't mean that they will be able to mod it.

Anudeep123

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey @CordeliaCross Sorry I didn't mean to demand anyone that's why I mentioned "please" as you can see it in the post and If I sounded wrong again please don't take it too personal then and leave a emoji ☺ and finally it was sounding like a formal letter so 😜 😂

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Good day,
Sadly part of the problem was the SB Points abuse;
people would make a request then blast it view boosters using multiple accounts.
Now it's difficult to verify what request gained views properly.
Best regards.

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 4 years
Good day,
Sadly part of the problem was the SB Points abuse;
people would make a request then blast it view boosters using multiple accounts.
Now it's difficult to verify what request gained views properly.
Best regards.
I'll tell you the which one is the mother of all requests: LOVESTRUCK! :D Now where is it?

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hi there,

I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been answered. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!