💬 Review Wiko Fever 4G by BlissFirefly

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,859 happy users since 2014.
Register

BlissFirefly

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Wiko Fever 4G

5A8E1C26-8157-4079-AFEF-4FA79B68BCE1.jpeg

Description
I have never heard any complaints about the WiKo mobile phone outage. I am documenting myself on the technical specifications of the various devices on the market, given that soon I will have to say goodbye to my 4s due to obsolescence and I must admit that the Wikos are not bad, they have everything that is required on average from a smartphone but they do not miracles, given that in any case the cost is quite low (around 150 euros or 200 for the "TOP"). In short, do not expect exceptional photos, the fastest 8-core processor and 3gb of ram and a two-day battery life

The WIKO range is divided into three product lines, PERFORMANCE & DESIGN (top of the range), USEFUL & TRENDY (intermediate and "fashionistas") and EASY & FUN (basic). Honestly, if I have to spend € 200 for a Wiko "top", I prefer to take a Huawei P8 lite at the same price, which has higher level technical characteristics.

The fever is wiko's best-seller for the useful and friendly range.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
I really like the performance and it has dual sims. Bought this smartphone in 2016 and it’s great!

Things I don't like
The camera is poor quality and as time goes, the more you use the phone, the battery will get depleted fast.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I would not recommend this to others, first of all this is outdated and second as time passes by the phone screen will freeze.