Will new version of game overwrite my progress?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,424 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobinF

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi there,

I'm a noobie regarding mod apk games, so my question is: I already reached the last level of Matchington Mansion on a previous version, so if I do update to the latest version, will I lose all my progress? I would think that my saved progress will be in another folder than the ones I need to replace, but I'm not sure nor do I know where the saved progress is.

Can someone shine a light on this for me? Thanks in advance!

:smilingdroid

SynodSystems

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 8 years
from what i know and tested it my self some device will keep ur saved progress on ur mobile device and installing a newer mod will allow u to continue ur progress, and theres another option if you have LP installed on ur rooted device u can install a newr version over it with out uninstalling the game, and if u are logged in with facebook on your device it should keep ur saved progress, most games have facebook login, and once logged in with FB u can uninstall and install newer updates and u can continue ur gameplay.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Your device doesn't have to be rooted to install the newer version over it. To keep your progress, simply download the new version of the app and then install it. When you click to install it will ask if you would like to install it as an update. Then select "Yes" and you should be good to go :)

RobinF

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thanks for the info! I'll try updating my game.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Hello :)

I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.