Will You be submitting more IOS hacked games & Mods - NON JAILBROKEN?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,832 happy users since 2014.
Register

Angelzz

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hey guys,

I know ios games/apps are harder to hack and there are apps like tutu etc but its not worth it cause it gets revoked every other day so annoying!

So basically i just want to know where u guys are at with ios games/apps?
Do we just have to request and u will look into it or will u also be submitting random games/apps soon?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Hi Angelzz, iOS games are not harder to hack than Android ones. They're easier most of the time because of some additional helping tools to find the right offset to hack. At the moment I'm unable to find time for iOS hacks development, because of the ever-increasing amount of requests in the Android environment. I hope someday to start hacking iOS but I cannot give you an exact time.

Angelzz

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
No problem, ill have to pull out my Android devices again.. cant wait! Even tho there old phones and run soo slow, i still luv them..

BOOGADYBOO

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Same issue here, I have a new pad and new I pad pro and can't play games on either so have to use my old tablet and I mean older than dirt, constantly freezing up etc etc. Can't wait for iOS games sigh

Drakiz

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hmm think you can share the tweakbox scripts? The sites dl seems dead

Xerps

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
This is definitely late, but I followed this video to block on revokes.

Works on mine! Sometimes I might need to update and redownload all the apps again if the apps are due pass the revokes.

I also use the app from iOSGods for hacked apps. You can check out their forum over there for the hacks you want. I also suggest to download the app I linked above because sometimes they could have revokes too.