Willy's Wonderland (2021) | lektor PL i napisy polskie, polish language and polish subtitles

NinaKaterina

SB Cartel Max Level
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
Willy's Wonderland (2021) | lektor PL i napisy polskie, polish language and polish subtitles

Description: Kiedy jego samochód się psuje, cichy samotnik zgadza się posprzątać opuszczone rodzinne centrum rozrywki w zamian za naprawę. Wkrótce odkrywa, że toczy wojnę z opętanymi animatronicznymi maskotkami, będąc uwięzionym w Willy's Wonderland.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A quiet drifter is tricked into a janitorial job at the now condemned Wally's Wonderland. The mundane tasks suddenly become an all-out fight for survival against wave after wave of demonic animatronics. Fists fly, kicks land, titans clash -- and only one side will make it out alive.

Download Link:

You need to login to access this hidden content.

Download Link subtitles pl:

You need to login to access this hidden content.

Last edited:

PlagueDocPl4

Lurker Lv0️⃣
This is just an empty box

Last edited:

PlagueDocPl4

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Nice i think? Well i still need 10 more points to watch but im excited
Edit 1: got the points now im waiting for it to download im gonna have some nice time with Nicolas Cage fighting with animatronics

Last edited:

Jack1801

Novice Lv1️⃣
Same here dude, but it clearly states in the rules that I can not give anyone a like if they ask.

NinaKaterina

SB Cartel Max Level
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
This is just an empty box
This is not an "empty box". Priced - download links are active. If you're looking for a way to earn some sb points you should look at this link, you could also win some sb points by watching ads.

PlagueDocPl4

Lurker Lv0️⃣
This is not an "empty box". Priced - download links are active. If you're looking for a way to earn some sb points you should look at this link, you could also win some sb points by watching ads.
I meant that my ,, comment " was just an empty box

PlagueDocPl4

Lurker Lv0️⃣
I just now noticed its dubing not subtitles and still cool but i want to ask will there be a version with subtitles instead of dubing cause just the voice of animatronics i love it especially gus gorilla's

NinaKaterina

SB Cartel Max Level
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
I just now noticed its dubing not subtitles and still cool but i want to ask will there be a version with subtitles instead of dubing cause just the voice of animatronics i love it especially gus gorilla's
No problem. I will add that version soon.

Edit.
I added the link with subtitles.

Last edited:

NinaKaterina

SB Cartel Max Level
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years

Thread currently viewed by: 0 users and 1 guests.

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!.