Mod apk WitchSpring4 v2.5 Mod Menu(updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,879 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 2.7/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vegacelestev

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
On Android 12, even after using virtual machine or parallel space still get blank screen. If without both, can't get past following the boy. Feel ripped :(

Banebreaker

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I have tried using VirtualXposed, Parallel Space and Virtual Android , but none of these 3 worked. Parallel Space even refuses to get to the starting menu. Is it possible for there to be an update to this? @Legacy

Last edited:

Gunturmm

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Have tried, all virtual space its always can get pas boy intro. Am using redmi 9t with android 12 and kui 13... Any solution how to fix it... I see many have same problem... Its really cant play this game ini android 12 ?

accelacc

Lurker Lv0️⃣
2023 - for those who are still struggling to play this on their new device (especially android 11), the parallel space app still works however i found out that the app on playstore is rather unoptimized, i suggest u download the optimized version of parallel space on gameguardian or just search it on google, keyword "parallel space gameguardian " that shud help you put the obb on ur storage and be able to play it on parallel space.

if you have more questions just reply here

accelacc

Lurker Lv0️⃣
download the optimized version of parallel space from gameguardian website cuz the one on playstore is unoptimized (meaning the app will not read the obb file no matter where u put it) that shud help u play the game

tantanXsmile

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
hey i did what tou told me to do for Android 11 phone but still can't get past the when i select my language it just black screen pls help me solve my problem i just want to play this game

ezrapusing2020

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
This was amazing thank you so much

Foliage

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
@Legacy it's not working, I tried all possible means like other parallel space and placing its obb file, but its still black screen after the boy, please fix. I'll buy it again, thanks

WitchSpring4 v2.5 Mod Menu(updated) was released by Legacy and 14630 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.