Mod apk WitchSpring4 v2.5 Mod Menu(updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,125 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 2.7/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arcraeus

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
The game cache zip file doesn't work when i unzipped it. Might be corrupted?

Next, i tried downloading the unzipped file and it works for me. I just had to create a folder for it before copying to the obb folder in my phone. Thanks!

crimsonz

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I have the same issue, the screen goes black after we follow the boy. I tried the parallel app but I just go back to setting the floating app.

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
I have the same issue, the screen goes black after we follow the boy. I tried the parallel app but I just go back to setting the floating app.
Try other apps like parallel space or download older versions of parallel space.

crazymico

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I will try and get back to you. Thanks
Post automatically merged:

I will try and get back to you. Thanks

Tsula

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Would love to play but my screen just stays black at the loading screen after the beginning convorsation scene. 😒

Nikoa

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years

Pao0419

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hi! I'm also stuck on the black screen, I tried using parallel space but it's still not loading. Help please, thanks!

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Hi! I'm also stuck on the black screen, I tried using parallel space but it's still not loading. Help please, thanks!
Did you copy the obb file?

BoostaX7

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Have the latest update fixed black screen after the boy run off in prologue yet or do we still need to play this in parallel space app ?

Gilan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello, thank for your work.
Could you please make available a version without mods? Only the fullgame? Or teach me how take your mods out, whatever is easier for you.
I like to play the game for real, instead of just getting everything.

Gilan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm sorry for this comment, you already had placed the on/off for the mods, thank you so much

BuNbUn123

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
i can't play the game it always stuck in black screen, pls help what do i do. i already downloaded the virtual android and i still can't continue the game after following the boy in the cave

WitchSpring4 v2.5 Mod Menu(updated) was released by Legacy and 14327 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.