Wonka's World Of Candy throws internet connection lost when trying to test modded number of moves.

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,827 happy users since 2014.
Register

atkins2080

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi, this is Bobby, I am currently modding the new match 3 game Wonka's World of Candy, I started last night, I notice the games levels are in compressed zip folders after decompiling the apk, the game now has 82 of these levelpack folders, I modded the moves on 300 of these levels and recompiled, signed and tested out just to be greeted with an internet connection lost error, don't know if this is that security feature this game has that I need to find out how to bypass or disable, here is a screenshot of the level file folders, they are compressed zip folders that I had to extract to edit the move numbers.

Attachments

Last edited:

kryo

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 7 years
I would check logcat, also try to install unsigned version and try to install signed version without any mod, just decompile and recompile.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Security feature (signature check). Temporary solution: test the unsigned mod, if you have root. Since it's for personal usage it'll be good enough to work without any tricky bypasses :)