Writer's Notebook

A place for members to share their own original writing.

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Word Game : Telling A Story

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"Zeref, I appreciate your courage but, this first trial is my cross to bear. I do have a favor to ask of you though, something only you can help with."

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
'Weapons!' He though while sorting all the weapons he stores.
'Gleipnie, Galatine, Enkidu, Gae Bulg, Fragranch, Cadaldbold, Durandal.....' Which one that suit Casryth the best?!

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Zeref looked at Casryth silently waiting for her to continue

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"I have a weapon to use Zehn, do not worry, but I have a mission for you and Eris as well." Casryth spoke. "We will convene after we have finished our meeting with the Sage. When will this trial commence?"

SeraphineSanctum

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
"Trial one will begin at dawn," the sage spoke. "Behind my home is a small barn you four are welcome to spend the night in. You need your rest," she said as she left.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"Come, let us get settled for the night and we shall discuss what must be done," Casryth spoke as they walked to the barn. When they opened the doors, four cots had been prepared as well as a large circular padded carpet for Spot, Minx, and Asteria. A woodburning stove was lit in the middle of the barn for warmth.

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
"If you think i can let you take this trial alone then you are wrong" Zeref said as he looked at Casryth "I'm coming with you end of discussion"

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Have faith on her wont you..." He said as he take all the bearbarque from his stomach as well as a few potions.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"You will not, Zeref, because there is a mission far more important for you. As there is for Zehn and Eris," tiredly, Casryth sat on a cot and leaned painfully against it.

"Zehn, Eris, if things do not end well with the trials, the town will be left vulnerable. I need you to return to the town and gather the defensive forces to prepare the able bodied members of the town for a defense. I also need you to prepare to reinforce the magical shield over the town. If I do not return, I need you both to protect my people, and to defend the town together."

Casryth took another pained breath, she held onto her bag of holding, knowing she had a potion to remove the pain. She opted to save it for the trial and suffer now.

"Zeref, what do you know about Enochian seals?"

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Technically i can go with her according to the rules of the trial she is allowed to bring with herself with a weapon" Zeref said as a sly smile played on his face "Well i'm the greatest weapon of heaven so she can bring me with her a weapon" he said looking as adamant as he was before
Post automatically merged:

"Enochian seals?",Zeref looked toward casryth "You really asking an angel what his magic do, hilarious" he said as his face filled with a small smile

"I can use all the 19 keys if you want to know after God himself" Zeref said with a sense of pride in his voice

Last edited:

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"No, not your magic," she laughed painfully. "I am talking about true Enochian seals, as in the kind that can ward against Angels. I need you to teach Zehn how to craft them. Then I need you to gather a few items. In your human form as you are, you do not have your power, and I think I have finally understood why that is. There is only something you can do right now, the fates of the children of my village rely on it. "

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
"What? you want me to teach a demon a magic which essentially put our side in disadvantage" Zeref said as he looked at Casryth

"When can we start?" Zeref said with a smirk on his face

"And Casryth i have only lost my half of divine essence which is also sealed right now" He said as he looked at the trio "My other half is already enough to destroy this world ten times over so you don't have to worry about me like i said i can protect myself just fine"

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"And Zehn, I need you to teach Zeref how to make a Devil's trap, the special wards against demons. You two can start in the morning. Then, Zehn, I will need you to return to the town with Eris. Even if I succeed in the trials and bring Liam home, a war is coming. Zeref, I will gather a list of the things I need you to collect. Now that your powers have been temporarily stripped, you can travel undetected to gather these things that cannot be collected by demons or angels. I have faith that all of us can pull together and get through this. If I do not survive, the town must, do you all understand me?"

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Hmm something is wrong" Zeref said as he felt a hand tighting around his chest and his breath became faster,"Impossible" was the only word that left his mouth as he felt the God seal break down in an instant

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"Zeref?!" Casryth called out rushing forward to check on him.