Writer's Notebook

A place for members to share their own original writing.

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Word Game : Telling A Story

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"...Here." He said as he give a crystal ball to Casryth.
"Orb of Delphi. If you need anything from us just break it." He then look at Zeref.
"Shall we?"

SeraphineSanctum

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
"Zeref!" Eris yelled out to him. "Take care of Zehn! Zehn, you take care of Zeref too!" she called out giving Zehn a sad look. "Stay safe."

Eris turned to Casryth. "You need to rest, Sweets. You go into battle tomorrow morning. I will prepare the spells and the wards we need for the town. I need you to rest. I can produce more of the potion to numb the pain, but I need you to take it. We need you in your best shape tomorrow. Do you understand that?"

OOC-> I can continue to play as the sage and then as the beasts when Casryth is battling them XD

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"Thank you, Zehn. Just remember, your safety is paramount," Casryth said painfully sitting back down. "Eris, I will be fine. Just focus on the wards. I can tend to my own wounds. Thank you, though."

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
"How can someone so powerful hide their presence so well" Zeref thought as he tried to find the unknown person who breached his defenses so easily "Let's just go already"

SeraphineSanctum

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
"Are you ever going to get to a point where you can admit that you need our help personally, and not just against whatever attack we are fending off in the moment. It is okay to lean on us, Casryth," Eris said sitting on the cot across from her and beginning to prepare a potion from the contents of her bag.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"We will," Casryth said with a soft smile as Eris handed her a small bottle.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
*Poof*
they both pop in front of the cave, as Zehn skin sizzling briefly before covered with a dark auras.
"Dang, thats a lot of Holy manas." Lesser demon will dissitengreted instanly just by standing here.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Casryth opened the bottle and quickly drank it. She slowly began to feel the effects of the potion warming her. "Wh-what did you- what was?"

SeraphineSanctum

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
"It was only enough for you to rest, my dear. Dream sweet dreams tonight, you deserve some peace before you meet your doom. I will ensure you wake in time for your battle."

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
In moments, Casryth drifted off to sleep.

In her dream she was dressed in a black gown with purple accents. She entered the market place with little Elektra hanging on her arm. Earlier that day, she and Liam attended the grand opening ceremony for the new children's hospital. Elektra was still young, only four or five. Her black curls were tucked behind her ears and the bottom of her dress was covered in mud from playing with the other kids. As they approached a small park area, several children were playing a match of soccer. When the children saw her and her daughter walk by, they begged them to join. Before they knew it, Casryth and Elektra were swept up in the game.

People gathered to watch them play. To them, their queen and princess were playing alonside the children of the village. To Casryth, things never seemed that way. She only saw herself as a mother and her child making the most of their day. Before long, Liam came to watch the game, and he cheered them on. A young boy begged him to join, so he played for the other team, the king and queen battling against eachother in a friendly sport with the children. Things were so perfect then, before Elektra got sick, before their world was turned upside down.

SeraphineSanctum

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Eris knew the spell would only buy Casryth four hours of sleep. She hoped that she would make the most of it. That would leave her three hours to prepare and train. In the mean time, Eris reached into her own bag of holding and withdrew a few books. Quickly, she began to research and throw together protection spells and potions. She felt her body beginning to grow weak, and she knew she would need to feed soon, but this was a priority.

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
"What in the name of Dad happened here?" Zeref said as he found the cave utterly destroyed and the his sealed half missing "This can't be real" he said as kneeled to the ground from the sheer hopeless of the situation

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Unless we now inside somesort of illusion...then no, this s real." He said while massaging his temple. Fate..fate what have we done to you.
"Do you have any clue what...'things' that can possibly doing this?" He ask as he tried and failed to identify energies around the ruin.

Last edited:

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Zeref who was stunned with the sudden turn of events,"There is only one person other than me who can dispel a God seal so easily" he said as turned towards his right "I never thought i would see you like this mother" said Zeref as he saw a figure emerge from the place he was looking at
Post automatically merged:

As his eyes landed on her, he noticed that a small child who was clinging on to her the light shining so bright that it covered the entire body of the child. No one could tell whether its a girl or a boy but in his heart Zeref already knew what was happening

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"..Joy...i have a step-mother..." He mutter dryly as his dark aura's strenghten to counter the holy aura in from of him.
"Who though that Father will married again..." Unless the person infront of him is Maria. Then yes, he have a step-mother...though he never really have mother. But technically his Father is the one that birthed him, isnt that mean that he was his mother?.....unnecessary though for another time.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Casryth awoke with a start and peered around the room. She was still in the barn and Eris was preparing some potions. "What did you give me?!"