Writer's Notebook

A place for members to share their own original writing.

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Word Game : Telling A Story

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Meanwhile in Heaven.....

There was flurry of movement as several of the angels were moving from one place to another relaying information the son of heaven was missing from the plane of existence the place was filled was chaos and confusion and plans were made to find Zeref without letting humanity get into the middle of it
Post automatically merged:

"Gabriel!" Michael called out to her "Do you know what has happened?",he said his face filled with tension and concern "Of course i know Michael that is precisely what my power is" The other angel said cooly,"Mind telling me why that he is still missing if you know where he is?" Michael said with annoyance in his voice,"Because i don't know where he is" Gabriel said in a neutral voice,"What?" Michael said with suprise "But just now you said",but he was cut off by Gabriel,"What i said was that i know he is missing not where he is Michael"

"But it's impossible nothing can hide from you ,you possess our father's knowledge that's why you are his voice because you always know then how is it possible that you don't know" Michael said as he looked at her big sister who was still calming reading a book

"You know i thought that as well but now i know different" Gabriel said as she closed the book with one hand and looked Michael in the eye "I can only know about things which have a connection to divinity no matter how small it is but somehow Zeref is not at all connected to anything divine and that is a cause for concern" she said and then resumed reading her book

Last edited:

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"Ahh....so like Oracle Delphi?" He mutter more to himself, maybe a bit different but the concept is still the same, someone with the sight will give a vision to them....like a....TV!
"Yes," Casryth said opening her eyes. "I know what we have to do. "

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"Don't you touch me," she said angrily, pulling away. She stormed out the back door, through the yard, and down into the small courtyard. She fell to her knees tying to compose herself. Seconds later, she felt a small hand on her shoulder.

"What's wrong, Mommy?" Elektra asked sadly.

"Why didn't you tell me, I could have saved you?" She asked the ghostly form of her daughter.

"It wasn't time. You weren't supposed to know yet. The baby needs your strngth now," Elektra replied.

"The last time I sleep casted was when I was pregnant with you. It was your powers," she said sadly.

"Yes, and now, my little brother is doing the same," Elektra smiled. "He's already starting trouble."

"I guess he is," Casryth said with a smile. "I'm still mad at your daddy though. He should have told me."

"I made him promise not to, I guess it was my brother I should have been worried about," Elektra laughed. "Gotta go, Daddy is coming."

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Zehn only blinking as Liam stand up and go to his now strangely moody wife.
The male demon then look at his sister and then his lover, whos now holding little Eliana with a puzzled expression.
".....What just happens....?" He asked with a confused tone.
Levi, being a good sister she is give an answer.
"I will tell you when you are older." A glare from Zehn make her smile.
"Just let them have their time, for now its best if they sort it by themself....we will help afterwards of course." She explain with even tone. Zehn only nodded though, still give a worried glance toward their host location.

Last edited:

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Zehn, whos currently chewing a piece of meat almost chocked from Eris innocent question.
He 'calmly' take a gulp of water before looking at her with a confused slash embrassed expression.
".....I dont know....i'm of course want to have a child of my own wi-with you, someone that i love but....i dont even know if i can even be a good father or even a good husband for that matter.....i'm a bit weird huh..." He answer bashfully though with a hint of solemnity in his tone, Before quickly put a reassuring smile.
"How about you.....?" He ask in return with a small smile on his face.

Last edited:

SeraphineSanctum

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Zehn, whos currently chewing a piece of meat almost chocked from Eris innocent question.
He 'calmly' take a gulp of water before looking at her with a confused slash embrassed expression.
".....I dont know....i'm of course want to have a child of my own wi-with you, someone that i love but....i dont even know if i can even be a good father or even a good husband for that matter.....i'm a bit weird huh..." He answer bashfully though with a hint of solemnity in his tone, Before quickly put a reassuring smile.
"How about you.....?" He ask in return with a small smile on his face.
"You are more than worthy. I want an army's worth of children," She said with a smile

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Zehn only shaking his head amusedly. "Your poor poor womb...." He said jokingly with a dramatic sigh. Though the couple unaware of Levi whos raise her arm under the table while silently muttering 'yes' celebrately.
Zehn cut the little distant between them as he give a soft peck to her pale cheek.
".....Thank you...for accepting me...." He whisper to her right ear though he then yelp in surprise as a small pudgy hand pull his bang, coursety of little Eliana.

Last edited:

SeraphineSanctum

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Zehn only shaking his head amusedly. "Your poor poor womb...." He said jokingly with a dramatic sigh. Though the couple unaware of Levi whos raise her arm under the table while silently muttering 'yes' celebrately.
Zehn cut the little distant between them as he give a soft peck to her pale cheek.
".....Thank you...for accepting me...." He whisper to her right ear though he then yelp in surprise as a small pudgy hand pull his bang, coursety of little Eliana.

"No, thank YOU for accepting me," Eris said with a smile. "Do you think they will be okay?"