Writer's Notebook

A place for members to share their own original writing.

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Word Game : Telling A Story

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Zehn smile as he pat Eliana little head. "They will be ok....i hope, Honestly, i dont know much about married couples problem...but i do know that they will solve their own problem in the end....they love each other to much to not to." He explain with a shrug.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"We both know that both of them pretty stubborn....very stubborn in Casryth case, okay." He continue as Eris look at him amusedly. "But in the end Liam and her will make up again especially sience Casryth now has baby on.....em.....Eliana! Yeah, baby Eliana to watch over here, dint want Aunt Cas and Uncle Liam argue here heh Princess?" He finished with an awkward grin as he playfully pinch Eliana's chubby cheeks, earning a giggles from the four months old.
'Father, that was close....' He sigh internally, he dint like to keep secret or lie....well at least to his Dhampire. But he already promised Liam....just hopes they confirm it soon.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Eh...sense what?" He ask with a bit strained smile before let out a sigh.
"I cant really keep a secret from you cant i?" he said with a bit of guilt in his voice, for try to keep a secret from her and failed to keep said secret promise from Liam.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Frustrated, Casryth stood up, brushing Liam away. "Don't follow me," she said angrily and walked into the woods. Asteria ran out and followed her.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Eh...sense what?" He ask with a bit strained smile before let out a sigh.
"I cant really keep a secret from you cant i?" he said with a bit of guilt in his voice, for try to keep a secret from her and failed to keep said secret promise from Liam.
".....Sorry....for even trying to hide something from you." He mutter as he take one of her small hand and give it a gentle squeze.
"Now that i think about it....i have a lot of things that i hide from you..." He continue guiltily as his grip on her tighten a bit.
"A lot...lots of bad things....." He mentally winced as one of many memory of the 'bad thing' that he does pop up in his mind.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Eris:
"I know it's not to hurt me, and I do care about you alot. When you are ready, I will be here to listen. You don't have to tell me until you are ready.

Outside with Liam and Casryth:

Liam stood and followed his wife, searching for words, anything he could say to explain himself. He knew what he had done was complicated and messy. But he had done it because he loved her and wanted to save their family. Not to mention, their little girl had asked him to keep the secret.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"You know it's starting to irritated me that the both of you can't just honest with each other and be done with it." Came the usual monotone voice from Levi as she stare at the pair with slightly narrowed eyes.
".....I don't want to hear that from you Sis." He answer with his right eyebrow twitching slightly.
"If my memory's correct its not me and Eris that need 118 year's of realising each other feeling and need three of her sibling to forces him to confess....." He continue as Levi face got a redder and redder with each of his words.
"....Low blow Bell...low blow." She mutter under her breath as take a sip of her drink.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Eris.
"Zhen! Be nice to your sister!" Eris scolded. "You two may not always agree on everything, but you are siblings and you are lucky to have eachother!"
Then she stormed off.

Outside:

Liam followed Closely behind Casryth. "Will you just let me explain!"

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Both sibling look at each other for a moment before sighed.
""This is my fault/This is your fault."" They both said at the same time before Zehn get up and chase after the Dhampir.
Levi only take another sip of her drink as she mutter "Drama's.....drama's everywhere...." The other occupants of the room, Spot, Asteria, Minx and Dobby can't help but agree.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Meanwhile.....

Zehn follow after his love direction until he arrive infront of their shared room (thinking back at it he mentally smiling like a lunatic).
There no sound from the inside of the room aside from a really soft breathing of it's only occupant.
Steeling his heart, Zehn slowly twist open the doorknob, revealing the Eris sitting on the edge of their bed. The half vampire black eyes dint even glance at him as he sat on her left.....and with that his steel of a heart broke into pieces.
For few painful seconds both of them stay quiet, each doesn't know what to say. Until the silent treatment proven too much for the (much) older Demon. In one swept motion he circle his arm around her and pull her into a tight but gentle hug, hiding his face into the crook of her neck and the curtain of red hair.
"... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry...." He whisper into her ear again and again and again, guilt latched on each sentence at the thought of even make her upset.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Eris
"It is fine. There is no way you could have known that I lost my family, Zehn. It's okay. I forgive you. You are lucky to have your sister, I lost both of mine and my brother," she said sadly looking out the window.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
If he want to voice his thought he doesn't show it instead he just stay hugging her. '.....She don't deserve it...' The voice inside his head whisper to him.
".....I-i-" He feel a knot forming in his throat, why fate so cruel? He and her was similar yet so different. They both lost their family but Zehn deserve it, it was his and other princes punishment for their betrayal and treachery against their Father. Yet Eris, sweet, kind and loving demoness she is.... to lost someones you love is hard, it can make someone snap into madness, him being a prime example of it. But Eris was not, she was strong.... stronger than him.
"-....I'm not gonna ask or pry to it.... I'll wait for you to tell me....but, i just want to know that...." Alright, this is it. "....i love you and I'll always be there for you..." He said the word with a low tone, Father he hopes she doesn't feel his burning face right now. I mean, what was that?! She have a mental breakdown and you confessed with such cheesy line? Yep, he's the worst.....

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Eris turned to him and smiled, her eyes sparkling with tears that hadn't been shed. "I Love you too Zehn," she said kissing him softly.

Outside:

Casryth stopped angrily. She took a deep breath and turned to face her husband. "You have five minutes. If I don't like what you say I will shoot you with an arrow," she said crossing her arms.

"I can live with that," Liam spoke softly stepping forward, "It wouldn't be the first time."

They both thought back to the time that Liam had first taught Casryth how to use a crossbow instead of her usual hunting bow. The thing had been big and awkward. She hadn't been prepared for the recoil and when she shot the crossbow, the bolt went right into his shoulder. Despite the pain from his wound, he couldn't help smiling at the memory now. He'd take a thousand arrows if it meant that his wife would be happy again. He had felt her live through too much sorrow while he was cursed. He vowed to make up for all of that pain now that they were reunited, even if he hadn't caused all of it.

"Elektra begged me not to tell you. I think she knew what we know now without knowing. You are carrying a little life inside of you, my love. She didn't want you to risk yourself or the baby for her sake. It is a sentiment I can agree with. I love you, and I know you don't NEED our protection, but that doesn't make us want to give it any less. She made Eris, Levi, and Zehn promise not to involve you too. You have spent your life fighting for everyone else, let us fight this battle," Liam spoke full of anguish.

"I am not going to simply back down and let you all fight to save my daughter. This IS my battle too. But I won't do anything to jeopardize our baby, Liam. I am not that blinded. I am strong and resilient, and we will save Elektra, but we will do it together."

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Zehn feels a bit surprise at first, but soon closing his eyes as he deepen their touch. Slowly, the simple innocent kiss turn into a deep passionate one, Eris left hand were circled around his neck, with the other holding firmly into his messy hair, Zehn hand firmly holding around her waist as their tongue dance sloppily inside each other mouth.
Zehn mind starting to clouded with lust before his common senses slap him in the face, he jerked back a bit, both demon breath heavily as the male demon try to avoid eye contact with her pair of onyx orb.
"I-i-i'm sorry... I don't...i...you..." He stutter a bit as he feel guilty for his lack of self control, he's not acting like a gentleman but a beast in heat.....his sister will be so mad if she know.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Eris:

"Stop Worrying Zehn, that kiss was perfect," she said with a smile as they leaned against eachother smiling like smitten teenagers.

Downstairs:

Levi continued to play with Ellie on her lap. "One day, maybe I'll have a little one. I'd want her to be just like you," she said with a smile tapping Ellie on the nose making her giggle. Then she tickled the little girl, her laughter reaching Zehn and Eris upstairs.

Outside:

"I know you're mad at me, but I can't help loving how beautiful you look right now," Liam said closing the distance between the two of them and kissing his wife.
"You're right," Casryth said when she took a breath. "I am mad. But that doesn't mean I don't love you. I just want to punch you."

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
".....Maybe we can stay like this forever? I don't mind at all." He ask with a sheepish smile on his face, while he don't want to worrying his sister and host or worse (or maybe better), glomped Eris again, but dang does the half vampire make it hard for him to resist her....Father he can already feel the heat again. Is this what Asmodeus feels everyday? Now he knew why he enjoyed it, it was.... addicting.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Eris:
"I'd like to stay like this a bit longer, but I don't think we could get away with it forever," she said with a smile.

Downstairs:
Levi turned to Dobby, still holding Ellie in her hands. "Is there anything you need, Dobby?"

Outside:
Liam smiled sheepishly. "You aren't out of the doghouse yet," Casryth said punching him hard in the shoulder.
"Ow!" he called out, laughing. "That hurt."
"Years of the curse have made you soft, my love," she said with a teasing smile.
"Yeah, and your fists are much harder than I remember," he said with a laugh. He took his hand in hers and they headed back up to the house, Asteria watching them closely as she followed behind them.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"*Sigh* Why all the good things must come to an end?" He ask playfully before stand. He lift one of her hand before gently kiss her knuckle. "Shall we, my lady?" He smile at her as they both started to walk to the kitchen.

Meanwhile with Dobby....

The goblin tore his gaze from the chicken bone his currently chewing to Levi, his green face wrinkled in confusion for a moment before nodding vigorously.
"Food's...can me eat more good food's from the horned one?" He ask with his beady eyes locked to Zehn's half eaten plate.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Levi smiled and stood. She gave the plate to Dobby and allowed him to eat it's contents