Writer's Notebook

A place for members to share their own original writing.

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Word Game : Telling A Story

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Cynthia nodded with a small smile on her face. "Uhm, o-okay Mum." Before her eyes landed at her pancake, a hungry look on her face as she prepare to cut the sweets into pieces.
Somehow Zehn feels a twinge of pride as his daughter dug into the pancake like a little glutton she was, making her cheeks puffed up like a chipmunk in the process....his daughter is too adorable.
He just hopes that tonight will be a normal one, without Demon, Dark deity or a horde of Wendigo's to ruin their family meeting....hey, a man can hope.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"I wonder if Elektra will be there tonight, she slipped out last night kind of early," Eris asked

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Like we did the previous night?" He ask with a michievious grin on his face as Cynthia look at both of her new parent with a confused looks

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"Yeah," Eris blushed smacking Zehn playfully on the shoulder. "Would you like a bath before we go?" she asked Cynthia

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Cynthia lift her eyes to meet her's, smudge of cream and syrup decorating her soft cheeks as she give a nod before gulping the food.
"Y-yes, but uhhh, i-i don't have..mmm...." She trailed as she look down, her tiny fingers fidgeting the hem of her yellow sundress.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"Not many people know this, but I have alot of practice making clothes. I should have a dress ready by the time you get out of the bath," Eris smiled.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"A good chef, a skilled fighter, a patient healer, a.... passionate lover, a caring mother and now a seamstress as well?" He let out a satisfied sigh he take lean down and give a quick peck on her forehead.
"What did i ever do to receive such an amazing woman?"

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"What makes you think you had a choice, you're mine," she smiled. She quickly stood and started to clean the table.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Yup, I'm your's." He chipped back with a chuckle before follow her to stood.
"Love, let me do the cleaning here, and you can help our daughter to clean up." He propose as he take all the dirty plates and cooking utensils into the sink.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"Okay," Eris said kissing him gently. She turned around and smiled leading Cynthia upstairs.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Smile still on his face, the Demon rolled up the sleeve of his jacket and started to work.
As he wash the mixing bowl, he can help but let his mind wonder.
Now that he have a family of his own, he must started to think about their future....their long long long future considering hes and Eris were basically an immortal and Cynthia's races has basically a longevity to live for centuries.
While he didn't think that he will ever in dire need for job to support their little family, considering the fact that he has access to basically an infinite amount of priceless wealth stocked in his gut, he still thinks that he must at least have one, just for the sake of blend in society and to occupy his mind.
Maybe he can help the Fae in their farm? Back then he was in charge for food and drugs supply in underworld afterall.
Made potions?....yeah, no, he's more skilled making the one for poisoning other instead of healing them.
Or maybe works for Liam and Casryth? He pretty sure he can helping them in their Kingdom, as a soldier or something.
Blinking his eyes, he realized that he already cleaned all the dish and table, huh, weird. Time does flying fast when your mind wander.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Eris led Cynthia into the bathroom. She turned on the water and showed her where all the soap and shampoos were. "What is your favorite color?" Eris asked her.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Uhh, Y-yellow...." She answer meakly as her hand fidgeting behind her back, she look at the room around her, which vastly different than the one in her old village.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"I know this all may seem strange. I promise you will get used to things here eventually. This is your home now too," Eris said with a smile. "Do you have any questions? I am sure all of this must be so confusing."

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
The little Elf looked at her bare feets, looking very nervous before finally asking with a low tone.
"Uhm, w-why both of y-you are so nice to me....i mean, not only p-p-papa and m-mum protect me from those M-m-monster's, but also give me a new home and delicious foods and...l-love.." Cynthia face now looks like a ripe tomato, as her round face turn into crimson red color from neck up until her pointed ears.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Eris smiled sadly and lifted Cynthia up so she was sitting on the bathroom counter. Then Eris kneeled so that Cynthia could look into her eyes. "Do you like to read stories, Cynthia?" Eris asked with a smile.
"Y-yes," Cynthia smiled shyly.
"Sometimes stories have bad things happen in the beginning, but as time goes on, new people come into the story and help. At the beginning of your story, you were living with your other mama and papa. They loved you very much. So much that they died to make sure you have the best life that you can. Both myself and your new papa had big families long ago, but a lot of the people in our families didn't make it either. After that, we sort of learned that sometimes you have to make your own family and choose very special people to be a part of it, especially when your blood family isn't around anymore. We chose you because you are special, Cynthia and we want you to be a part of our family. But we didn't want to force you either. We wanted it to be your choice. The moment we saw you, we knew that we wanted you to be with us, and that we wanted to share our big new family with you. We wanted to make you laugh, and make memories with you. Most of all we wanted to make sure you truly had a special home, not just a house. A place you were happy to come home to, with people that you love, that love you in return. We loved you the moment we met you, but we understand if it takes time for you to love us back," Eris said with a smile tearing up a bit.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Cynthia looks conflicted for a moment before her eyes filled with conviction. She looks at the women in front of her, her new family member, her Mum....
Circling her little hands around the Dhampire neck she gently pull the older women into a hug.
"....Ehmm, I love you too Mum, i love Papa and my new family too....T-thank you...for accepting me, M-mum..." She said softly to her Mum, lifting her head she looks at Eris', a smile on her face before gently use her little finger to wipe the tears from her onyx eyes.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Eris hugged her tightly and kissed her on the forehead. "Now let's get you cleaned up, and I will get your new dress ready," Eris smiled.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Um!" She nodded to her, sending her blonde hair up and down as Eris give her one last kiss on the forehead before walk out of the bathroom.
"Looks like we all gonna get along just find." Come the voice of Zehn, whos currently leaning against the wall at the side of the bathroom.
"She's seems to be really fond of you now, make me a bit jealous you know?" He continue before lean down and give her a chaste kiss, his hand put gently on her shoulder.
''.....Thank you...for what you did for her....'' Eris gave a surprised grunt when he turned them around, her back pressed against the wall as he gently capture her lips again, the sound of running water covering their exchange.
He release her gently, both still a bit dazed as Eris face now covered with red dust.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"You're lucky she's in the bath and didn't see that. You have to remember, we have a child in the house now so you have to behave," Eris smiled smacking his chest playfully. "I know you just got me this gown, and I love it, but would you be upset if she and I wore matching yellow gowns tonight? It's her favorite color," Eris asked.