Writer's Notebook

A place for members to share their own original writing.

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Word Game : Telling A Story

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Considering the fact that you look great on or without anything then, nope. I don't mind at all." He answer with a teasing grin on his face.
"Now, we better prepare the dress for the little princess... least i'm tempted to eat you again." He finished with a smirk.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"Behave," Eris said with a smile. She set down a pair of shorts and a tank top for Cynthia to wear before changing into her dress. "There's an outfit on the counter for you to change into just in case your dress isn't ready when you are done!"

"Th-thank you!" Cynthia called back as Zehn and Eris moved to the office. Eris grabbed a little mannequin and an adult sized one and made quick work of preparing the dress. She chose a golden yellow fabric. She made the bodice of Cynthia's gown less adult-ish. Near the neckline, she added a white border and puffy white sleeves, contrasting the yellow. She then prepared the skirt portion of the dress, making it flowy and free so that her young daughter could still run around with the other children. She then added a white border around the bottom of the skirt.

For Eris' dress, she used the same yellow gold fabric for the bodice and skirt, lining hers with black trim. Her bodice itself was a corsetted style with black laces and the chest area puffed with the same black fabric. She quickly gathered a pair of child's boots from the closet. They were her sister's but she knew she would love for Cynthia to have them.

Eris stepped back and smiled at the gowns. They looked like two different versions of the same gown; Cynthia's was more light and happy, whereas hers, was more adult and dark. She couldn't wait to see what their daughter thought.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Zehn let out a low whistle as he examinate the Dhampire creation.
".....You know, you should consider switch job to be a seamstress...." He commented as the Dhampire carefully lift the child size gown, no designing first, no wrong sews and no cutted fabric. He's pretty sure both of the gown can be sold for a pretty huge sum of money...then again. "Actually, no, scratch that. If that's happen i can eat that special waffles and pancake on your restaurant again...." He added quickly with a small smile.
A few moments later the little Elf shyly come into the room, now clad with a simple white cotton dress, her hair still wet from the shower as her bright eyes look at the beautiful gown in childish wonder.
"Now, both of you, my Queen and Princess go changed, i cant wait to see how beautiful you two would be." He said as the Demon gently guide the shy elf to Eris before take his leave. Leaving the mother and daughter alone once more.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"Do you like the dress, Sweetie?" Eris asked smiling. As she quickly changed into her own new gown.
Eagerly, Cynthia nodded and smiled. "It's perfect," she said, a few tears welling up in her eyes. "I am happy that we will match too," she added.
"Thank you, Sweetie, now let's get ready!" she said excitedly.

Eris helped Cynthia into her new gown, and boots, quickly making a few little adjustments. Then she carefully braided back and pinned Cynthia's hair in a pretty elven updo. She was careful to add a few little yellow flowers along her new braided crown. Then Eris Quickly changed and pinned her hair back similarly and put in a few little flowers as well. Then, she poked her head into the hall. "Zehn! Stay in the living room, we don't want you to see us yet but we have to grab something from our room!" Eris yelled with a laugh. Cynthia giggled and hid behind the door so Zehn couldn't see her if he was in the hall.

When she was sure the coast was clear, she crept into their shared room. She had noticed that Cynthia's ears were pierced and wanted to share some jewelry that had matched her outfit with her. She looked through her jewelry box and found two sets of simple gold hoops, one for Eris, and one for Cynthia. When Cynthia saw them, her eyes grew wide. Before she could protest, Eris smiled and helped her put them on. "Do you like them?"

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"I-i love them, Mum." Answer the elf as her small hand touch the jewelry on her ears. Her bright green eyes moist from tear of joy.
"T-thank you...." She muttered before wrap her hand around Eris midsection in a hug. A happy expression on her face.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"You're welcome Sweetie!" Eris smiled. She then put a matching gold necklace around daughter's neck. It was a simple little chain with a pendant.

Eris then put on her own hoops and a necklace with a similar pendant. "Are you ready to show Papa?"

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Uhm." The little Elf nod with a happy smile on her face. The mother and daughter walk toward the living room, where Zehn currently seated on the couch, his eyes narrowing in concentration as both his hands now busy tinkering with few gems and jewelry on the table, a necklace chain and ring case can be seen around him.
As soon as his eyes landed on them, the Demon a bit panicked quickly take all the items and shoving it into the inside of his jacket.
His nervous smile quickly turn into a stunned expression as he look at his family like a commoner to royalties.
His hand moving up to pinching his cheek as Cynthia look at him with curious expression.
"Ehh, Papa? W-why did you do that?" She as with a bit of giggle at the end at his funny expression.
"....Checking if i'm dead or not and currently in Heaven."

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Eris smiled at him curiously. He was acting a bit odd. She cocked her head to the side and smiled. "What are you up to?" she asked teasingly.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Ehh, what do you mean? I'm just waiting you both and doing nothing, yep nothing at all." He answered with a (nervous) smile, his hand unconsciously covering his stomach area, where him stored all the items he have. 'It's haven't finished yet' Was his thought as Eris and Cynthia just staring at him teasingly and curiously respectively.
"...Anyway, wow....you both looks really stunning, I think i can admire both of you forever and will never get bored." He finished with a joyous smile on his face, and yes, he's not kidding when he said that, make him feel rather underdressed at the moment.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"There's a new outfit for you upstairs too," Eris said with a smile. "Would you like to wear it? It's a yellow-gold formal shirt with a Black coat and black pants."

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Dear, you know i would wear anything you made for me." He said with a smile as he stand up and give a quick peck to her soft cheek.
"Don't worry, I'll back in just a few minutes." He add as the Demon walk toward the stairs, unknowingly to him, he accidently drop off a small velvet ring case as he walk.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Quickly Cynthia rushed and grabbed the box. She followed Zehn upstairs to give it back to him. She didn't even notice the curious and excited look on Eris' face as she ran upstairs. "Papa wait!" she called. "You dropped something."

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Hm? I dropped someth-......" He never finished his sentence as his face literally freeze when he saw what his daughter bring. How did.....?
Shaking his head he give Cynthia a rather forced smile as he take the little box from her before holding it tightly as if afraid it will escape from his graps.
"T-thank you very much, princess. I will be really sad if i lost this." The Demon pet her daughter blonde hair as the little Elf give him a shy smile.
"Em, Papa? What is inside that pretty box?" She ask as her eyes look at him with childish curiosity, which manage to make him more nervous.
"Its ehh, mmm ah its a gift, yes. It's a surprise gift for your Mum." He explained as Cynthia bright green eyes sparked with a wonder.
"W-woah. A gift for Mum?" She ask as she eyeing the little box with a wander on her face.
"Yep, it's a gift for her, but it's happen finish yet. I want it to be a surprise for her." He smile as Cynthia nod in understanding.
"So... princess, can you promise to keep it a secret from her?" He continue as his daughter look at him with a look of determination on her cute face.
The little Elf lift her small hand toward him, her fingers closed except her pinky.
"Mm! I promise, Papa. Pinky promise." The Demon look a bit lost for a moment before a look of understanding appear on his face. He interwied his own pinky with her as a smile made it way to their faces.
"Pinky promise...now go to your Mum, ill be there in a few minutes." The little Elf nodded before merrily walk back downstairs. Leaving him alone with his thought, he look at the velvet box on his hand. He just hope that Eris haven't see it, it will certainly ruin his surprise.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Cynthia happily skipped into the room. "I'm back Mama," she said with a smile.
"There you are," Eris laughed. "What is your favorite food? Are you allergic to any foods?"

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Cynthia put a thoughtful expression as she tried to remember.
"Mmm, i like fruits, especially blueberries, i also really like cookies! And cakes!" Her eyes wander to the floor, a embarrassed look on her face. "I don't have allergies. B-but i don't really like brussel sprouts and broccoli's...." She look sheepish, as her eyes try not to meet Eris'.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"It's okay, I don't like Brussel sprouts either," Eris smiled.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Her eyes quickly look at her with a mix of surprise and excitement.
"R-really?!" Her question got answered in form of a nod from Eris, an amused look on her face.
"W-what about Papa?" She ask again as her eyes filled with curiosity.
Before her Mum can answer, an amused voice came from the stairs.
"I like to eat almost anything, Princess. But if i would choose then my favorite food would be your Mum's special pancake and waffles...but i dont really like porks.'' Was the demon answer as he now clad in a formal clothes, a golden yellow colored dress shirt stood up from under the black formal coat he wear, his left hand currently fix the position of the black tie around his neck. Seeing his struggle, the Dhampire come to him before helping him adjusting the tie, a gentle smile on her pretty face.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"You look so handsome," Eris smiled as she fixed his tie. "Are you both ready to go to Auntie Cas' house?"

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"All thanks to you, dear. You're also looks really beautiful. Both of you." Hes answered with a smile as Cynthia face lighten up with happiness.
He gently take his Dhampire hand before land a kiss on it, a smile on his face.
"Now, shall we?" He ask as he take a hold on both Eris' and Cynthia's hands. And with that the little family dissapear with a poof, leaving only a wisp of smokes as they goes.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
They materialized just inside the front door at Casryth's house. In moments, Spot, Asteria, and Minx, came barrelling around the corner. They were playing a sort of game together, and Levi and Ellie were laying on the floor on a blanket for "tummy time." Cain was sitting on the floor beside them and they looked like a cute little family even though that's not quite what they were. Cynthia ducked shyly behind Casryth.

"Hi little one," Levi smiled at Cynthia.
"H-hi," Cynthia replied. "Y-you're my Auntie Levi, right? You are Papa's big sister?" she asked nervously.
"I am," Levi beamed.
"Are you my uncle then?" she asked Cain.