Writer's Notebook

A place for members to share their own original writing.

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Word Game : Telling A Story

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Not gonna happen/Nope." The demon sibling answered at the same time as Cynthia only blinked her doe like eyes at the reaction.
Cain put an amused expression at this.
"You can always call me one if you want, little one." The Knight offered as he give her a smile.
"Yep. You can him one....and trust me, you will better not knowing your other 'uncles'." The demon said with a strainer smile on his face, he really hopes Cynthia don't meet any of his brothers, least they corrupted her.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Eris giggled a little at Zehn's reaction. "Cain isn't related to you by blood or marriage sweetie, but he is a very close friend. Remember when I told you that sometimes you get to pick your family by becoming close friends with someone?"

"Mhm," she smiled.
"That is how Cain is your Uncle. Ellie, the baby, is his sister's baby. Did you see those animals that ran by?" Eris asked her.
"Y-yes," Cynthia smiled remembering the silly animals running around chasing a toy, making the baby giggle and laugh.
"The cat one is my companion animal, her name is Minx. The three-headed dog is Spot, and he is Papa's companion. The wolf is Auntie Cas' companion," Eris explained. "Would you like to meet them?"

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
The little Elf a bit nervously look at her parents companions, they all seems to be nice but also a bit intimidating.
Steeling her heart, Cynthia give a determine nod to her Mum, which she returned with a smile.
Zehn smile at this before look at Spot. He put his index finger and thumb in front of his lips and then let out a sharp whistle.
Spot's three head perk up as six pair of eyes land on the Demon, the Cerberus quickly running toward his master with Asteria following him and Minx walked calmly toward Eris.
Zehn let out a smile as he gently pet on of his dog head.
''Hey there buddy, sorry i have gone without informing you. Did you behave when i'm not here." The Cerberus nod his three head excitedly as he give a bark at the Demon. Zehn let out a chuckle at his dog's word(?)
"Oh, you sly dog. Enjoy your time with Asteria, huh?" Spot only give him a dog version of shrug as one of his head look at Cynthia with a questioning look.
"Ahh, yes. I want you to meet Cynthia, she's is my daughter." Spot look at him like he just grow a second head (and this coming from a three headed dog) as Zehn only chuckle in response.
"Its a rather interesting story, but I'll tell you about it another time. For now please say hi and become her friend would you?" Ths Cerberus nod in understanding as he walk toward the little Elf, who's seems rather scared by the there headed dog.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Spot made a little excited noise and slowly walked up to Cynthia. She nervously held out her hand and spot's middle head sniffed it and licked it making her giggle.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Well, seems he take a liking on you, princess." The Demon commented as Spot now wagging his tail happily as Cynthia pet his head, earning a giggle from the elf.
Minx just shake his feline head as he look at Eris' with a mix of curiosity and amusement on his whiskered face as he mentioned the elf with his tail.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"She is our daughter, Minxy, come say hi to Cynthia," Eris said in an encouraging tone.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
The black cat just give her a feline equivalent of shrug as he started to walk toward giggling Cynthia and (figuratively) melting Spot.
Hes paws don't make a single sound until he's now standing direction behind the Elf.
Minx then let out a rather loud meow, making Cynthia let out a surprised yelp as she quickly turn around and meet the now snickering cat.
Spot and Asteria let out a low growl at the cat as Minx calmly made a reassuring genture with his frown paw.
He then gently rub his head on Cynthia's legs as an apology. The elf look confused for a moment before she gently scratch the feline ear, earning her a growl like purr in return.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"She was testing you, she likes you," Eris said smiling.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"....An unnecessary test if i may add." The demon give a half glare toward the cat who's only give him a sorry expression.
Zehn let out a sigh of content as his daughter play happily with their companion, Spot seems to be the most excited as the Cerberus try to make her laugh with a few tricks he have, earning an adorable giggle and applause from the Elf.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Casryth stood in the doorway watching her family. It warmed her heart to hear the little girl's laughter. It reminded her of Elektra.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Liam let out a soft smile at his wife expression. The young King gently put his hands on her shoulder.
"Shall we see them, my dear?" He asked with his usual calm tone as he give her a smile.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"Yes," she replied, reaching up and placing her hand on top of his on her shoulder.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
the King and Queen walk toward their family while holding each other hand. As soon Zehn see them he give wave at them, which they return.
Cas and Liam give them a smile as they all return it with a smile, smirk, grin and light bow (in Cain case). Asteria excitedly run to her mommy, who gently scratch the direwolf between her ears.
Liam then invite them inside and soon all of them started to walk toward the mansion.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"Are you excited?" Eris asked Cynthia smiling. "This is going to be a REALLY big party, and you will get to meet some of the other children too."

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
The little Elf nodded nervously as her small fingers started to fidgeting.
"Y-yes, b-but what if they don't like me? What if...what if...." A hand landed on her small shoulder snap her from her inner thought, as Zehn give his daughter a reassuring smile.
"Now, why you even think like that, they all will adore you, princess. Especially with how sweet you are." He said to the elf, which manage to make her smile. Beside....if there anyone that doesn't like her...well, let's just said that this Papa Demon has a way for "persuading" them, usually involving a chair, chain and rusted knife.
The demon chuckle darkly to himself, which received a confused look from his daughter and a playfull slap from his girlfriend.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"I h-hope so," she said excitedly.

"They will love you, just like we do," Eris smiled.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Oh yes....they will." The Demon give his daughter and girlfriend and toothy smile as a few moments later they arrive to the party. Its seems that Casryth and Liam has overdid themselves again as they manage to turn their mansion into a large gathering place, colorful decorations on almost all surfaces, a huge table filled with many many different kinds of foods and beverages and a gentle music fills the room soothingly. Many other guests already arrived before them, few adults were talking with each other while some enjoying the delicacy their host provide, childrens from various ages can be seen playing with each other which make the Demon put a reassuring pet on his daughter's head. He noted that their guest are not only from the high-class or nobles, but also the one from military like Caine, Merchant, Farmer, shop owner and even a simple villagers. Well, not like that surprised him at all at this point.
A squeaky sound snap his from his observation as he look down only to find...a Goblin in a small tuxedo like waiter suit?.....wait, Dobby?
"Eh, Excuse me horned on- i mean Mr. Zehn, Ms. Eris and little Ms..." Dobby trailed off as he look at Cynthia with an expecting glance.
"C-cynthia..." The little elf answered meakly as she never actually meat a creature like him before.
The goblin nod before give them a curt bow.
"King Liam and Lady Casryth already expecting you, along with Ms. Levi, Mr. Kaine and Ms. Eliana." Dobby continue as Zehn only blink owlishly at him.
".....How long you've been practicing that sentence?" He half ask half deadpanned as the goblin only give them a sheepish smile.
"Err, few hours actually. How was that? I want to help Liam and Casryth but they didn't really allow me so...after a 'bit' of begging they finally ask me to be a guest...answerer? Is that what is called?" He finished as Zehn only give the green creature a small smile.
"Close enough, and I'll say you are doing a pretty good job, Dobby. Just quickly come and enjoy the party after you're done will, ya?" He said as the goblin return the smile tenfold, showing two row of yellowish uneven teeth.
"Thank you horned one, and yes, of course i will, you and the blood drinker were actually the last one on the list!" The goblin answer as he give a light bow and a wave to them, as Zehn internally wince a bit. Oh, he hopes that his daughter didn't find out what her new parent were actually are...yet. and with that, the family of three continue their way to the party, particularly, Casryth and Liam's group.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
As the family of three meet the party host's, they're welcomed with a smile and greetings.
Levi, who's wearing a dark green dress that fits perfectly on her petite frame (coursety of Casryth) currently chatting with Caine, the Knight still wear his armor and sword, as he said that duty always come first.
Lizbeth sat with her husband, as little Eliana cooed and clapping her pudgy hands happily when she saw the Demon, a matching purple dress weared by the mother and daughter pair.
Zehn and Eris return their greetings (and huge smile in Elli's case) as he offer a thank you when Liam offer him and his girlfriend a glass of wine, Cynthia look at them shyly as she fiddle with the hem of her yellow dress.
Zehn, sensing his daughter small distress, the demon pet her blonde hair as he then crouched down to meet her eyes.
"Feel a bit nervous, sweetheart?" Ask him as the little Elf nodded in response, a small red hue on her cheeks.
"Umm, i-i never on a p-p-party before, Papa...at least, not this big.'' She mutter with a quiet tone as Zehn can feel his heart warming as the Cynthia called him that. Putting a reassuring smile, the Demon eyes wander around for a bit until they're landed on a small group of children that talking and laughing with each other, particularly a familiar looking girl the age of five in pink dress, giggling happily as she talking with a slightly older girl with a pair of cat ears on top of her head. Hmm, he sure he have seen them before....oh, right. The girl in pink are the one that bumb into him when Casryth was showed him the town, her name was....Eileen? Yep that's the one. And that Cat Beastman girl were the one that play with Spot on the park. Oh, how he love coincidence.
Looking at his daughter again he put a reassuring smile. "Hey, sweetheart. Look over there..." He whisper almost conspiracingly as the Elf emerald eyes follow his line of sight.
"Remember when i said that you will make some friends tonight. Well, here is your chance." He continue as Cynthia looking at him with wide eyes filled with a mix of anxiety and wonder, strange combination, he know.
"B-but, what if they don't wanna be friend with me.... w-what if..." She trailed off as she look at her shoes with a downcast expression. Ouch, he can already feel his heart clenched at the sight. His hand lift her chin so they eyes meet again, a gentle smile adorning his face.
"Hey...it will be okay, trust me. I mean who doesn't want to be friends with you. You're really awesome and adorable, sweetheart." He said as Cynthias blush at the praise.
"So... promise me you will meet them and become friends? Pinky... promise? Is that what they called again?" He ask with a bit of a confusion as aslift his right pinky to her, making the elf giggle. Her small pinky hooked with his as she nod at him, a determination on her eyes.
"I promise, Papa." She said as Zehn only smile a bit when she started to walk toward the group of children, before talking to one of them shyly. Heh, They grow up too fast.
"Well, someone seems to take fatherhood seriously." Levi teased her little brother as an amused smile make it way to her face.
The Demon in question give a shrug before wrapping his left hand on his beloved Dhampire smaller hand, a grin can be seen on his face.
"Hey, let me have my moments, will ya?" His face turn a bit surprised when he feel said Dhampire planted a quick peck on his cheek, making his face flustered abit.

Last edited:

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Eris smiled simply at the sight of the man she loved helping their daughter feel a bit more comfortable. "You are amazing with her," she said with a smile. "I told you not to worry."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Casryth smiled as she saw the little family enter. They had an exchange with Dobby as he turned and pointed to them up at the table. She smiled and waved a little, but it looked as though they hadn't seen her. Things were almost perfect, soon, she would have Elektra back and their family in their town would be perfect. Everyone would be reunited and Levi may even meet her husband once more. This war had been a long time coming and now it was finally time to bring the battle to an end. Her people would have safe, comfortable lives here in town, and so many new adventures would come up in their quest to build their town into a larger place so that others may come to make their homes here.

As she thought about it, Levi had been looking to find a new job in town. Maybe she would be interested in helping run the new science center they had been planning to build. She felt two large arms snake around her waist and pull her against a large, strong body. "Hello, my love. How are you feeling?" the voice that matched those arms spoke.

"A bit tired, but I am definitely enjoying this. Sometimes we need to stop to smell the roses," Casryth smiled turning her head and pecking Liam on the lips.

"I just wanted to check in on you before taking a moment to talk to Zehn," Liam smiled.

"No business tonight," Casryth smiled.

"I promise, no business," Liam smiled as Eris stepped aside to talk to Levi. Now was his chance to speak to Zehn. He rushed forward.

"Zehn!" he called out.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"And you're right, my love." The Demon answer back as he return the smile with one of his own. Before Eris then excuse herself to talk with his sister.
He perked up when his name got called, looking back his eyes meet Liam's own blue.
"Yep, that's me. What's up, Mr. King?" He ask when the King already infront of him.