Writer's Notebook

A place for members to share their own original writing.

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Word Game : Telling A Story

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"Now, tonight, let us enjoy the party and welcome our new members to the town," Liam smiled.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Yeah. Let's....i just hope my sister haven't make Eris explode by her teasing...." He mutter the last part with a bit of a wince.
"Knowing her it's very possible. She's been very keen on having a niece or nephew to cuddle....the last one ended up pretty back firing for my brother." He should knew that leaving little Merlin in their sister can make the poor guy lost a few screw. Probably that's the reason why the old wizard don't talk to them again.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"I think she's just enjoying having someone to spend her time with," Liam smiled as they walked back inside.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Definitely, i know i do." He return with a smile on his face.
As the two man arrived back they found their respective lover with different expression. Casryth have a look that filled with mirth and amusement while she assured the younger women, contrasting Eris own beed red face as the Dhampire take a nervous sip of her drink while try her best to avoid eye contact with him, wether from embarrassment or others . His sister look at him like a cat that just caught two fat canaries.
"... Called it."

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"Now now, Don't make me separate all of you," Liam said with a laugh as Cynthia ran up to them.
"I m-made new friends Mama, Papa. Some of them are elves, and some are fairies, and all of them are so nice!" Cynthia called out excited. "One's even part witch!"

Eris smiled down at her daughter. Her excitement was infectious. Cynthia looked toward Levi. "Mi- Auntie Levi, would you like to come to meet them?" Cynthia asked nervously playing with the bottom hem of her dress.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Zehn pretty sure that his sister' ruby eyes just sparkling as she smile at the little Elf.
"Sure thing, sweetheart. Let's meet your friends, shall we?" And with that she follow her new niece, but not before giving Zehn and Eris one last cheshire look.
Zehn let out a chuckle when his girlfriend let a small sigh escaped her lips.
"She tease you to no end huh?... probably about our... personal time?" A small nod was his answer accompany with red hue that creep into her pale cheeks as the Dhampire mumble beneath her breath. Shaking his head, the Demon land a peck on top of her head before give her a quick hug.
"Sorry, sorry. She can be a bit.... michievious sometimes." He mutter with a grin as he feel her nod.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"She's your sister, she's just looking out," Eris said softly, smiling.
Casryth smiled. "Eris, Liz and I are her only female friends here, she has to live vicariously through us," she added.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Being the only sister between six other brothers will give you that." He said with a shrug.
"Thank you though, for well.... anything." He finish with a smile as he land another kiss onto her red curtain. He really can faintly hear someone wolf whistle in the crowd...not like he care.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
A few hours passed and before long the party came to an end.

Levi was sitting on a couch, Cynthia laid out in her lap fast asleep. Dobby had taken off with the Succubi again. Eris and Zehn were helping Casryth and Liam clean up a bit. The night had been a success, and the new members of their town had been fully welcomed into the community. They had even gotten all of the new children (including Cynthia) signed up for school. She would be starting her new classes at the beginning of next week.

Eris kissed Zehn gently as she moved past him. An older couple from the village still continued to dance in the center of the room, as if they were the only two people in the world. Earlier that night, Casryth had told them about how the immortal couple had been together for centuries, but still loved each other like the first day they met. Eris sighed as she watched them. "One day that better be us," she said with a smile.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"We have all the time in the world, dear." He answered with a smile as his eyes watch the elderly couple, both have a warm smiles on their face as they look at each other. He try to imagine him and Eris on their place...the image were beautiful.
Speaking of immortality..
"By the way. How old are you now my dear? And when your birthday come, if i may know?"

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"The age when I transitioned or my true age?" she asked with a smile.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Why not both?" He quip back with a grin. Trying to ignore his older sister half amused half disappointed glare from the couch..... right, a gentleman do not simply ask a lady name. How could he forgot? That sarcasm by the way.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"I was 23 when I was turned, now I am 29," Eris said with a smile.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Really? I thought you haven't past your twenties yet!" He exclaim with sincere surprised look on his face.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"I-is that bad?" Eris asked shyly, blushing bright red.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Nope." A grin stretch his face as he internally melt at her adorableness. Father, what he has done to deserve such women.
"I think it's only make you more beautiful." Youthful face and curvy body on right direction, yep. His girlfriend are indeed drop gorgeous. Now he only needs to make sure some other 'competitors' keep their eyes and hands. He's a Demon and a male. He allowed to be selfish...

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"I can tell what you're thinking, it's written all over your face," Eris said with a challenging smile.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Guilty as charged." He answer with a shrug, a smirk on his face.
"Can you really blame me though? Did you recall on the shop, how other customers see you as if you're a goddess grace us lowly mortal." He added as his eyes glinted with a bit of annoyance.
"I think that's the first time in forever i felt what they call 'Jealousy'..." He finished as he let out a sigh, a sheepish smile now replace the smirk.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
She blushed. "A little Jealousy is normal. But I am yours. You don't have to worry. Other people may look, but you're the one that has me to yourself... and Cynthia now. You have to share with our daughter... OUR Daughter. We are bound now," Eris smiled.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"You have a way with words, dear." He let out a small sigh as a warm smile make it way into his face.
His hand unconsciously touch the little box in his pocket before hesitantly draw back. Not yet, patience, its haven't ready yet ....the part of his mind whispered.
Instead he lean down and capture her lips in a kiss, giving his emotions with touch instead of words.