Writer's Notebook

A place for members to share their own original writing.

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Word Game : Telling A Story

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"We should probably be getting Cynthia home and in bed," Eris smiled looking lovingly toward their little girl. She had only been their daughter for a day, but the love that she felt for the young girl was unyielding.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"She probably tired after playing all day with her new friends." He mutter with a small smile as he then gently lift the little Elf from Levi's lap, the Ice Queen give a small kiss on top of her niece's crown of blonde hair as Zehn return her smile.
Cynthia mumble a bit on her sleep before wrapping her arms on his neck, snuggling her head into his shoulder as she goes deeper into her sleep.
"We will take our leave now, Liam, Casryth. Thank you for your wonderful party. We really enjoyed it." He give them a smile which the King and Queen gladly return.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
The Eris and Zehn happily walked home, Cynthia clinging lovingly to Zehn. He looked so protective and so full of pride. Eris smiled quickly opened the door and they brought Cynthia upstairs. Zehn laid her down on the bed and stepped back downstairs to let Minx and Spot into the house.

Eris quickly changed Cynthia into some pajamas without waking her up. Spot and Minx slowly crept into the room just as Eris was tucking Cynthia into bed. She hung the little yellow dress she wore over the back of the chair in the corner. Careful not to wake her, Spot and Minx climbed into bed with her and snuggled her.

Eris stepped back and watched her sleep peacefully. She didn't even hear Zehn standing in the doorway behind her.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Without a word the Demon circled his arm around Eris'waist and pull her close into a hug from behind, making her let out a tiny yelp of surprised that make him chuckle a bit as the Dhampire give him a half hearted glare.
"Sorry, dear. Doesn't mean to surprise you." He muttered before putting his chin on her shoulder, making her shiver as his breath tickled her bare neck.
"She looks so happy..."

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"That's because she has you," Eris smiled.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"She has both of us. You make a really wonderful Mother, dear." He corrected with a smile, his eyes closed as the Demon hummed in content, enjoying the Dhampire warm body.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"I'm just worried I'll let her down like my sister," Eris mumbled shutting the door. So they didn't wake up Cynthia. Then she pulled the pins out of her hair.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"And i'm worried i will lost both of you again like my family." He give his girlfriend a reassuring smile as they both come to their shared bedroom, he guided her so they both sat on the bed.
"We all have those...fear. But that what's make us well...us." He hold the Dhampire smaller hand into his own. Giving it a gentle squeeze as he continue.
"We all learn from our past mistakes, and we will protect each other so those mistakes doesn't happen again...we have each other, me, you, Cynthia....and we all wil be together."

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"Yes, but before we add more to our immediate family I'd like to make sure that we are together 'officially'," Eris blushed bright red. "I-I know that seems silly..." she quickly added her face as red as her hair.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Zehn rolled his eyes, though a smile still make it way to his face.
"It's not silly, silly." He let out a sigh as he continue. "The truth is i want it too, you know....very much infact." His free hand hesitantly touch the familiar weight in his pocket. ''....i just...well, you can say i'm a bit scared... almost terrified." His shoulder slumped down a bit as he let out a tiny chuckle. "Funny, huh? A Demon that's afraid of 'responsibility' and 'commitment', Levi will be so dissapointed." Or amused, sometimes it's so hard to understand his sister.
"I have let people's down too many times, dear. I'm afraid that you and Cynthia suffer from the same fate...not to mention, I don't know anything things about being a husband or a father for that matter." He ran from his responsibility in Heaven, he ran from his family in Hell, what a coward like him know about being a husband? A father? Pathetic.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"Look at me Zehn," Eris said taking his face between her palms. "You will never disappoint me. I don't know how to be a mother or a wife, but the journey that comes with learning how to be both is one that we can take together. You never have to worry about letting me down, I know exactly who you are on the inside, and who you aspire to be. You have overcome so much in your life, and even though you didn't think you could, you have a new little family. Part of that new family has even grown to include members from your past that you have reconciled with. That takes more strength than you realize. Don't be so hard on yourself. You didn't think you could be a father, but in a day, you have a wonderful little girl who loves you. You never thought you could be in a relationship but here you are," she smiled. "I don't mind giving you the time that you need, or waiting for you to be comfortable enough to admit that you are ready for a lifetime stuck with me," she added with a little laugh. "Just know that I am ready when you are."

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
His red eyes gaze into the pool of onyx as the Demon can feel his heart beating faster and faster.
A small smile come to his face as the Demon gently take hold of the small hands framing his face before pulling the red head close, wrapping his arms around her small frame into a hug.
"Thank you...thank you for everything....i promise....i wouldn't let you down. Never again." He whispered softly to the Dhampire, before landing a kiss onto her rosy cheek.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"You never have honey," she said pecking him on the lips and then heading to go change into her pj's.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Smile still on his face, the Demon then look down before shaking his head as he noticed that he still wear the formal longcoat, tie and even his shoe, and thus he started to unbuttoning his clothes. After storing the formal clothes, Zehn, now wearing a pair of white shirt and black pajama pants let out a sigh of relief as he let his eyes wonder into his girlfriend direction only to receive a yellow gown thrown to cover his eyes. Coursety of an amused Dhampire.
"....Hey, it's not like i haven't saw anything." He complained lightly with a pout as Eris only let out a chuckle.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"That's not the point," Eris smiled sticking her tongue out at him. She quickly finished changing and climbed into bed. "Do you think Claudia is happy here with us?" she asked.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
the Demon gaze into the ceiling of their shared bedroom, a soft smile on his face as he remember their daughter. How she smile and laugh in joy when she was cooking pancakes with Eris or play with her new friends in the party.
"She looks....happy, especially when she was around you..." He muttered with content sigh, as he can feels the Dhampire wrap her slender hands around his torso, pulling them closer into a hug.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Feeling like a weight had been lifted off her shoulders, Eris drifted off to sleep.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Feeling that Eris' body gone completely relax his eyes move down a bit to meet the peacefull face of the Dhampire, who's letting out a soft snore between her steady breath. Letting out a small chuckle, the Demon gently run his hand on Eris' crown of red hair, making her mumble a bit in her sleep before hugging him tighter, sinking her face into his chest.
"Well...have a sweet dream, my love." He whisper softly before land a chaste kiss onto the top of her head. And thus, the Demon shut his eyes, enjoying the warm from his beloved in his embrace.
"....Oh, right.... I can't go to sleep.... sometimes i hate being a demon..." He mutter to himself as his eyes snap open, clear without a hint of exhaustion in them. The Demon let out a small sigh before continue to stare at the Dhampire on his side, his free hand keep stroking her red hair gently. Hey, if he gonna stay up all night might as well enjoy it.
Post automatically merged:

Blood colored eyes snap open as the Demon heard a strange sounds from outside of the bedroom, and no, it's not infact the sound of copulation from one of their neighborhood (He remind himself to invest on earmuffs in the future) but rather a faint whimper that occasionally accompany with a sobs and hiccups.... Cynthia?
Noticing that Eris still sleep soundly with her clinging to his left hand like a koala brought a small smile to his face. Gently pry her hold, he then replace his place with a pillow as Eris hug the soft material while letting out a few grumble.
Satisfy, Zehn silently leaves the bedroom, he started to walk toward the little Elf's new room. When he reaches the red painted door, he gently turn the knob and as he does he can hear a scared gaps come from the bed. Turning light on, he can see Cynthia letting out a sigh of relief when she saw him as the Elf huddled tightly to her blanket, a slight trail of tears can be seen on her cheeks, making the Demon frown inwardly.
Sitting on the edge of the bed, Zehn give her a reassuring smile.
"....Bad dream?" He ask with a soft tone as Cynthia only nod slowly in response. He hummed in understanding before asking again.
".....Do you want to talk about it?" This time, the little Elf goes silent for a moment, making him quickly added.
"You don't have if you don't want to, Princess." He reassure her softly. Cynthia then shake her head in response along with a shy "Ehm...i-its fine..." Shen then look at the blanket, her emerald eyes flicker with uncertainty.
"It's....the M-m-monster's, from the Forrest. I...j-just had a nightmare...t-they caught me...and y-you and Mum are not there...gone, like Daddy and Mam-." He cut her off with a hug while gently stroking her hair.
"Hey. It's okay, you know that we will never leave you alone right?" He said calmly to assure the girl before continue, this time with a huge grin.
"Beside, you know that your Papa were pretty strong, right! Your Mum too and Auntie Levi and Aunt Casryth and Uncle Liam and Uncle Cain and Spot and Minx and Asteria and...well, you get the idea." He felt a sense of relief when he heard Cynthia letting out a giggle making him chuckle in return.
A spark of idea then came to his mind.
"Hey, wanna hear some funny stories about me, your aunt Levi and our many brothers?" Cynthia give him an excited look as she then put herself as comfortable as possible on the bed.
"So where to start with...ah! how about this one...so here the story, at that time i was still young and naughty and my brother, Mammom convince me to......" And so he started to told his daughter story after story (While censoring a few gruesome details on them), how he and Mammon together try to steal foods from the kitchen only to be caught by head servant Lilith and punished to clean half of the castle (worth it though, that cake was delicious), How he, Mammon and Asmodeus usually play a prank to annoys Satan and how Levi actually a really, really terrible cooks.... it tooks a few weeks for him and Behemoth to recover from chronic stomachaches and diarrhea.
Cynthia expression changes a few time, from curious to surprised to giggles. There's no longer a trace of sorrow in them.
"Hi hi hi, Papa's family was so funny, you must be so happy." The Elf commented with an innocent smile on her face, which he gladly return, though his smile was a bit forced.
"Yep, i was very happy, and now i have you and Mum, it's bring me a lot of happiness." He mutter while patting her head, his eyes wander a bit into the clock on the wall, realizing that it's been past midnight.
"Well, Princess, it's time to get you some sleep, tomorrow will be a busy day." He said as Cynthia give him a little nod, he then tucked her into her bed before planted a goodnight sleep on top of her head. "Goodnight, Sweetheart. Have a wonderful dreams."
"Em, Goodnight, Papa."
After turning the light off he open the doorknob as Cynthia look at him with a mix of uncertainty and curiosity.
"Do you miss them, Papa?" The innocent question make him stiffened for a moment before he look back and give her a small hollow grin.
"Yes......Always." He then gently close the red door.
The Demon grin turn into a bitter smile as he turn to prepare to walk back into Eris' room, only to found said occupant now stood in front of him, a small smile on her pretty face.
Zehn's brain, already sharpened by year's of wars and battles to the death then give his mouth a command to respond at the Dhampire sudden appearance.
"...........Hi?"

Last edited:

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"Hey, I woke up and i noticed you weren't there. I figured you came to check on Cynthia," Eris spoke tiredly. "Is she ok?"

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Sorry, our little princess was having a nightmare..." He explained with a small sigh. "....Not that i can blame her, she fear that she will lose us to..." He still sometimes gotten one himself, part of the reason why he rarely sleep, though it's been greatly decreasing over these last few days.