Writer's Notebook

A place for members to share their own original writing.

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Word Game : Telling A Story

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Eris giggled and blushed bright red. "Maybe , I don't know."

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
The Demon give her a smile, Father, she just too adorable.
"We can try and test it later, then." He muttered more to himself. After taking a final gulp of water he slowly stand up from the couch, letting out a satisfied sigh when he feels his stiff joints popping and cracking.
"So...what we gonna do now?" Zehn ask as his eyes glance at the window, noting that the sun started to rise on the horizon.
"I mean, i doubt that we can go back to bed now..." Especially since she pretty much full of energy now that she has her fill.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"I think we should get a plan ready," Eris said with a smile.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Alright, then. What do you have in mind?" He asked the Dhampire with a grin to match her.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"Well, tomorrow aren't you going out with the team to look into that shifter issue?"

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Zehn raised one of his eyebrows in surprise.
"How did you....?" He then shake his head, a simple smile on his face.
"Right, i always forgot that I can't hide anything from you, my dear." He muttered more to himself before letting out a small sigh.
"Sorry... it haven't even 72 hours since we have Cynthia and now i must leave for at least a few days." Guilt apparent on his voice as the Demon then take Eris' smooth hand and gently landed a kiss on her knuckle.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"Honey, don't be sorry, it will give her and I a chance to get to know each other a bit better. Normally I would have gone with you, but I think I'll have my hands full here," Eris said with a smile. "She and I will get to bond. Besides, you'll have tons of stories to share with her when you get back about your adventure. She seems to love your stories."

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
The Demon feel his lips curled up at her kind words as he give Eris a quick peck on the cheek.
"You girls are the best." He then glance at the window, noting that the sun already rise, signaling the morning to start.
"Shall we make some breakfast then? I will....or try to help you." He still don't know how to operate that strange bread box or that oven with way too many button afterall.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"Yes, and then I have a surprise for you too," Eris said with a smile as they made their way into the kitchen.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Zehn's face brightening at her words "Really? Oh! Tell me tell me!" He half shouted half whisper while following her excitedly, a pale finger landed on his mouth, as said finger owner gave him an amused smile.
".... Right, it's not a surprise if you tell me." He muttered with a sheepish smile on his face.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Eris giggled and kissed him on the tip of his nose. "You will find out soon enough, my love."

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"...Well, i can be patient." He replied with a grin on his face. Well, it's not like they're in hurry or anything, beside, he like enjoy his time with the Dhampire, just with her alone was enough to hold back his curiosity...for now.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"Now, this morning I am going to teach you how to make French Toast," Eris said with a devious smile.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"....What the difference with a normal toast?" He mutter as he try to ransacked his dusty memories, is it because is was made in that Kingdom of French?.....yeah, he didn't like that place, too many snobby human nobles that has a stick on their arse. Strangely, Asmodeus adore that place, saying it was a city of love and lust....no, it not strange at all now he thinks about it.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"French toast is fried in batter with sugar and cinnamon so it's very sweet and warm without being crunchy like normal toast. "

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Sounds tasty..." He said with a bit glaze in his eyes, his stomach certainly agree as it let out a excited growl, as if it have a mind of its own.
"Down, boy." He mutter while patting said stomach, which it follow its owner command. Hmmm, maybe they do have mind of their own....nah.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Eris laughed again and leaned against his shoulder. "Can you take the eggs out of the fridge?" she asked with a smile as she started to grab a pan.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Sure." He replied as he walk toward the 'refrigerator', big container box that seems to emanating cold air on its own, thus, prevent the food from spoiling...the invention in this era will certainly make Belphegor salivating.
Taking a carton box filled with eggs he then give the frail object to Eris, who's now taking out a bowl, a bottle of milk, butter, cinnamon and bread.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"Wash your hands really quick, and then I want you to carefully take three eggs, and crack them in this smaller bowl. Try not to get any shells in, but we can always take them out if some fall," Eris smiled.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Yes, chef!" He replied with the line he borrowed from that TV thingie, he particularly like that 'chef' with messy hair and potty mouth, what his name again? Gorgon Ram-something.
After washing his hands on the sink, the Demon take one of the egg and try to crack it.... which resulted in said egg explode from the impact, sending all the gooey white and yellow stuff to his face...okay, too much strength on that one.
Taking a second egg (after washing his face) he gently crack the fragile shell and let its contents to the bowl, cautiously so the shell didn't fall, repeating the same process twice he then pass the bowl to Eris with a satisfied grin.