Writer's Notebook

A place for members to share their own original writing.

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Word Game : Telling A Story

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"Great job!" she exclaimed excitedly. "Now, take this thing, it's called a whisk and stir the eggs quickly like this," she said with a smile showing him how to beat the eggs.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Okay." He take the whisk and started to stir the eggs, careful not to use to much strength while following the Dhampire instructions. Huh, this is quite similar to brewing a potions.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Then she gathered the rest of the dry ingredients for the batter in a bowl and mixed them. "Take that measuring spoon and pour just a little bit of milk into it. Then mix that in with the eggs."

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Yep, definitely like making a potion." Though without a risk of getting poisoned or have your face blow up. Gently pour the milk into the spoon, his eyes carefully watching until it reach the black measurement line. After that he mix the milk into the egg bowl before stir the content again. Yeah, it's just like making a potion, so he just need to think like it is one. One mistakes and boom...well, fear is a strong motivation After.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Eris smiled and got out some butter to grease the pan. "Next is the fun part."

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Eating?!" He exclaim with excitement which quickly dulled when Eris shake her head as a 'not yet' sign, making him let out an dissapointed aww for a moment. Though, the curiosity still apparent on his face

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"We still have to cook it silly, are you ready to learn how?"

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Yes, Ma'am!" He replied the Dhampire questions with an excited grin on his face. He rarely ever have time to cook, as most of the food he wanted was prepared by their headmaid Lilith in underworld. Though, he at least knew some of the basic and can make a basic meal. Unlike some of his siblings... especially Levi...the Demoness blow fifth of the castle when she try to make an ice cream, how that even happen are still a mystery to him.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"First, we are going to grease the pan with the butter," Eris said coating the warm pan carefully. "Then, we are going to dip some of this thick bread into the egg mixture, and then into the batter. Then we are going to place it on the pan."

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Zehn listening to Eris explanation with clear focus, he watched as Eris' skilled hands put the eggs coated bread into the hot pan, making the sizzling sounds as the french toast touch the melting butter. A pleasant aroma started to filled the air, making his stomach let out a mental whine to his brain.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"Mmmm it smells so good, but we have to wait till it's done," she giggled.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Don't worry, i can be patient.... probably." He mutter the last part more to himself as his stomach now whimpering like a kicked puppy.
''....You can come here, you know that don't you, princess?" He said with a huge grin on his face toward the door, where said 'princess' emerald eyes can be seen take a peek at the pair. Cynthia let out a small startled yelp, as she give the Demon and Dhampire an embarrassed look.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"Don't be embarrassed honey," Eris smiled. "Did you sleep well?"

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Ehm." Cynthia give her a positive nod accompany with a radiant smile on her face, that and added to the fact that her bed hair were all puffed up and messy, making up one adorable image.
A low grumbling sound suddenly come from the little Elf, whos quickly covering her stomach with her hands as her face gain a few shade of red.
"....Well, good to know we are in the same wavelength."
Post automatically merged:

"Emm..." The Elf mumble meakly, shifting glance between her new parent and the sizzling pan a few time before steeling her resolve and ask with a shy voice.
"C-can i help to cook again, p-please? If you don't need help! Then i-its okay, emm i guess...." Her voice got lower and lower until the end, trying her best to avoid eye contact, her cheeks blushing furiously while her tiny feet shifts ankwardly.
Zehn face gone blank as he's mind screeched stop to process the painfully adorable image in front of him.
Eris hold back a girlish squeal that threatening to come from her mouth, as she instead give Cynthia a warm smile.

Last edited:

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"That is perfectly alright with me, sweetie," Eris smiled. "Today your Papa needs to leave for a bit to do some work, but that means we get to go steal Auntie Levi and have some fun of our own."

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Y-you gonna leave?" Ask Cynthia to with a sad tone, making the Demon's heart feels like it has been pricked by hundreds tiny needles. Crouching down to her level, Zehn gently pat Cynthia tiny head with his hand, making her already messy bedhair get even more messy.
"Don't worry, Princess, ill gone for only a few hours, tops. Your Papa need to help uncle Liam to fix some problems." He reassure the Elf with an apologetic smile on his face.
Seeing that his daughter still look a bit down, The Demon try to think something to cheer her up.
"Hey hey, how about a deal." He begin with a grin on his face, earning the Elf attention.
"Hm?" Was Cynthia response as she look at him with a curious expression. Making his grin widen a bit.
"I'll finish my work as fast as I can and when i return I'll give you a gift, a souvenir you can say. In return, i want you to be a nice girl and have some fun with Aunt Levi, how about that?" He finished with his best 'deal with the devil' tempting grin.
Cynthia eyes lit with excitement as the little girl ask him what her gift with an innocent expression.
"It's a secret, Princess, so do we have a deal?" He offered his hand for a handshake to the pouting Cynthia.
The little Elf stare at the offered palm before take ahold of his knuckle, she gently close four of his fingers into a fist one by one, leaving only his pinky, which she then connected to her much more smaller pinky finger.
"Em, Pinky promise..." She said with a firm tone before giving him a radiant smile.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Eris held back a little squeal of approval. "I love you both so much," she smiled.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
The father and daughter pair look into each other before a similar looking smile (or grin in Zehn's case) come to their faces as they shared the same idea.
Cynthia gestures to her ear to Eris with her tiny hands as if want to whisper something to the Dhampire. As Eris low her head down to Cynthia's level, the Elf and Demon come to the side of her face with an identical smile before say
""We love you too, dear/We love you too Mum.""
As each of them give gentle peck on both side of her pale cheek, making the mother face gain a light shade of red.
"Hey, did anyone smells something burning?"

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"Ooops!" Eris called out rushing to the stove.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Cynthia let out a giggles while Zehn only shake his head in amusement. Standing up, the Demon give his daughter another pat on the head, stroking the tangled mess of blond hair.
"Now, go wash your face first Princess, we will have our breakfast after you ready, I'll go to help your Mum now." He finished with a light kiss on top of her head before ushering her to the bathroom, as he himself go to follow his girlfriend.