Writer's Notebook

A place for members to share their own original writing.

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Word Game : Telling A Story

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Together, Eris and Zehn quickly finished making their breakfast. Cynthia even helped with making some scrambled eggs. Before long, they were sitting at the table eating their breakfast. "Did Spot and Minx keep you warm last night?" Eris giggled, remembering how they'd protectively taken over Cynthia's bed.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Cynthia nodded excitedly at her question. "Em! S-spot feels really warm and fluffy to hug! A-and Minx made this, emm prrr-prrr sound when he asleep." Explain Cynthia with a huge smile on her face.
As she finished talking, the mentioned Cat and Dog came down from the stair, as Spot's three head barks excitedly at Cynthia, with Minx following closely behind, the feline just give them a nod of acknowledgement before sitting expectantly in front of Eris.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"I'm Glad, Minxy, will be staying with us today, but Spot is going to go with Papa and keep him safe," Eris smiled, knowing that having Spot look after Zehn would make both her and Cynthia feel better.

She looked up to Spot and giggled. He had puffed out his chest and attempted to look menacing and protective to reassure both Eris and Cynthia. The sight was so endearing.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Thanks buddy, i knew i can count on you." the Demon give one of his loyal companion, head a rub as the Cerberus wag his tail excitedly.
Minx only shrug his shoulder, as he started to walk toward the kitchen. A few minutes later, the giant feline come back while carrying two giant plastic bowls using his mouth and tail. He then put one in front of Spot and himself, before making a sound akin to a cough, while looking at both Eris and Zehn expectedly.
"How responsible." Zehn mutter amusedly as he pour a glass of milk to the bowls, as Minx only lift his chin up at the praise while making an 'of course' expression.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Eris smiled and looked up to Cynthia. "So my little flower, what do you like to do for fun?"

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Cynthia furrowed her brow cutely as she thought before a shy smile come to her face.
"Emm... W-well, yesterday, Eileen and Keira and invited to play with them in that new park. S-so i was wondering if maybe i could go there...." She finished with an expectant look on her face.
"Eileen and Keira? Is that the new friends you meet yesterday?" Ask Zehn with a small smile, of course, he already knew who's Eileen is, he run into that sweetheart when he first got into town, but he wondering how his daughter see her friends.
"Yes! Em, Eileen is younger than us but she's really really nice and hiper-hyperak...emm hyperactive! And Keira like to make jokes and know a lot of stuff, she also have fuzzy ears like Minxy!" The little Elf explain with a huge smile on her face.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"We could go to the park today, I know Eileen's Mum really well too, she moved here around the same time I did. Maybe one day we can plan a sleepover," Eris said with an excited smile. "Have you ever had one?"

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Emm....n-no." Answer the little Elf dejectedly.
"Em, i was still too young at the time so M-mommy and Daddy to worried to let me there on my own. And em... when i do got old enough there is that M-m-monsters....." Cynthia finished with a downcast expression as her lips started to trembling.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"Oh honey," Eris consoled, standing up and wrapping her daughter in her arms. "I didn't mean to bring up bad memories."

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"N-no! Mum, i-its okay. I have you and Papa now, right? So it's okay." Cynthia give her parent a huge smile, despite the tears on her round eyes.
Zehn follow her girlfriend and wrap both of them in a bear hug, kissing both the red and golden crown of their heads as he return his daughter huge smile with his own.
"Yes, you have Papa and Mama now, and we already promised that we will be always on your side, princess." He whisper to both of them kindly, while the truth is that he was furious internally, he can feel some parts of his mind nudging him to hunt down the rest of the foul beast that dare to hurt his daughter.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"Are you almost ready for today?" Eris asked with a smile.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Yes. I'll meet Liam after this. The sooner the better." He replied with a reassuring smile.
"Beside, I'm sure that Levi will be thrilled to spending time with both of you." Moreso with Cynthia in general, he just hope that his sister didn't go overboard with her excitement, it didn't end too well with their nephew the last time she did.... Merlin never contacted them again after that day.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"It will be really good for her to get out too. I like spending time with your sister. Well, when she isn't Interrogating me," Eris laughed. "Which reminds me, I have something for you, Zehn."

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Hm? What is it, My love?" Ask Zehn with curiosity in his voice. Maybe a surprise? Or food? Or maybe a surprise food?! He likes anything she give him either way.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"Well, Two suprises. I made your lunch, it is in the fridge. Two, I also got you this," Eris said with a smile handing Zehn a little box she had hidden in her pocket. When he unwrapped it was a little black phone.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
His face brightened for a moment at the mention of food before turning into one of confusion as he stared at (in his opinion) what appears to be a strange black brick like stone, or a mirror....
"Emm.... My love. Pardon me but ehh... What is this?" He asked with uncertainty as he take the phone, on further inspection it kinda resemble that TV thing on Casryth's house, but without any button and on a much more smaller size. But he's pretty sure he had seen these thing somewhere on the town.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"It is a phone, so when you are far away, you can call me. You can then speak to me or Cynthia whenever you want, as long as she isn't in school," Eris said with a smile. "Remember when you called me from Casryth's house phone? This is a small one that fits in your pocket. With this device you can also take pictures," she said as she turned it on and got the camera ready. "Here, let's huddle together and smile," Eris said as she positioned the phone in front of them. She pushed the touch screen button to take the picture and showed it to Cynthia and Zehn.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
""Woah/Woah"" Both father and daughter eyes sparkling with wonder, Cynthia because previously live in a small village that rarely use advance technology and Zehn because, well... he's old.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"Now my new phone number is already in here, so you can call me or send me a text, which is sort of like a letter sent right here from your phone to mine," Eris laughed a little as she sent the picture to her phone number and one other number that Zehn didn't recognize.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"This... Need some time to get used to." He said more to himself as he ankwardly try to operate the device.
His mind completely lost Eris when she started to explain the concept of Internet, Camera and games to him. At least he knows how to send a call or message now, so...yay?