Writer's Notebook

A place for members to share their own original writing.

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Word Game : Telling A Story

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"And that extra number is Cynthia's new phone," Eris smiled pulling out a phone with Yellow flowers on the case. She handed it to Cynthia smiling, knowing that her daughter had been paying attention as she taught her boyfriend how to use the device.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Cynthia's bright green eyes litten up as she look at her Mum with the most happiest face.
"T-thank you! Emm, Mum, emm..." She almost half shouted as she received the yellow device, she look at the gift with an innocent wonder.
"Dear... These 'phones' seems to look expensive... Is it really okay?" Not that he's ungratefull or anything, but he really didn't want to burden her anymore.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"Zehn! I know what you are thinking and you are not a burden. And in this day and age, this is more of a need than a want. The world is a lot more complicated now," Eris said in a stern voice, knowing he felt like a burden.
"You're welcome my loves," she said hugging Cynthia close.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Letting out a sigh, Zehn only offer his girlfriend a grateful smile.
"...You're too kind, my love." It really east his heart... But he still gonna repay her, one way or another.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"Stahp worrying," Eris said with a smile. "Or I'll let Minxy mess with you in your sleep."

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"We will see about that..." He mutter as Zehn give a small glare toward the feline, who's only response was a yawn before continuing his breakfast. He's still salty about the scare Minx gave to Cynthia yesterday...

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"Be nice," she said to Zehn as she moved back to the table to clear the dishes.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Ah, let me help you." He follow to stand up and started to gather the empty plate. Least he can do something to her, small things they are.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"Cynthia, why don't you go in the living room and play on your phone a bit. Mama and Papa are going to clean up and then we'll get ready to go. You won't really have a chance to play with it later, we will be busy," Eris said with a smile.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Ehm. Thank you, mum." The Elf nodded with a smile as she stand up with a phone in tow. Spot happily follow her while wagging his tail, while Minx lazily follow-up behind to watch them.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"You're welcome lovely!" Eris called after her. "I got a text from Liam a bit ago," she said to Zehn as she moved to the other side of the kitchen.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Did he want me to meet up now?" He ask curiously, his hands hold several dirty plates and glasses as he follow her.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"No, it was about some details of the mission. He wanted to make sure you had what you needed."

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Alright..." He mutter while help her to rinse the last of dirty plates on sinks.
"So, what he said?" Ask the Demon while try to peek at the phone from her shoulder.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"I have the supplies you will need ready and packed for you. I have everything on the list he sent us. Have you ever gone on a hunt quite like this?" Eris said in a low voice.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
He look a bit sheepish for a moment. "...A few times, I'm usually not the one used for tracking or scouting missions." That task fall for his sister, older brother Mammon or younger brother Asmodeus. Subtlety never been a great skill on his part.
"I'm too... Reckless? For the job, I'm usually be the one for clearing or skirmishing." Part of it thanks for his durability and healing factor. He may be not as fast, strong or magically capable as his siblings, but he's sure as hell can take a lot lots of beating. Thankfully, he got better after a few years, at least for not charging head first into a battle or throw a javelin to their target the moment he sees them.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
The cat meowturred under his breath as he look at that Demon.
Two of Spot's head just look strangely at Minx, while the third one still enthralled to Cynthia as the little Elf carefully tap the weird device.
Minx just return the look.
'.....What?' the black cat ask (or meowing to the bystander)
'You're weird.'
'Yes. Weird. Really weird cat.'
Said The middle and left head in almost synchronize tone, or bark.
At this Minx only rolled his eyes.
'Says the three headed hound.' Sass back the feline as he lazily lay down on the carpet.
Minx just stay silent for a few moments, watching his owner daughter delicately play with her new phone as Spot, or the right head of said hound looking excited at the occasional flash of light that come.... Ck. This started getting annoying.
'Says....' Minx begin as the middle and left head give their attention to him again.
'Did any of you had a names to difference yourself?' He ask with a bored tone. It's really starting to getting annoying to call them left middle and right all the time, or just Spot. Especially considering each head have a different personalities. Think about it, who's in charge of the body anyway? Did they work together or fight for control? What, curiosity please the cat. Sue him.
The middle and left head stared at each other for a moment before replying at the same time.
""We are Spot.""
.....Alriiiight
'...How did your Master tell you from each other when he's calling only one of you.' He ask again with a mix of annoyance and curiosity.
Again, middle and left look at each other.
'We just knew it yes?' The one in the middle ask.
'Yes, of course, we just knew.' Answer the one in the left.
.....Does that counts as questioning yourself?
Sighing tiredly, the black cat decided to just mentally naming each one of them.
The three head look practically the same, with black and brown fur, droopy ears and two brown circle like eyebrows, the only difference is their eyes colors. The one on the left have a dark red iris, almost matching those of his owner, they also look more fierce and overprotective in Minx' opinion.
The one on the middle have is the opposite, as his eyes was a calm blue color that even look intelegent, well compare to his other head anyway.
And the last one who's currently watching Cynthia showing a bright purple (or is It lilac?) That gleaming with excitement and childish playfulness. Well, he knew who's the Joker on the group at least.
So Red, Blue and Purple. If he wasn't creative enough he just gonna call them Alpha, Beta and Omega. But oh, no. He was Minx! He was more smart than that, he's not a fool at naming something like that hungry demon!
For now on his own head, this three headed hound shall be known as... Ed! Edd and.... Eddy! Bow down to your genius rulers you mongrels! Hahahahahaha!
As Minx posed and flaunt like a noble, only one though come across the one side named Ed and Edd's mind.
""He's weird.""
While Cynthia, unknowingly watching the whole thing only giggles cutely, though she didn't understand what any of them talking about, watching Minx prance dramatically was both funny and adorable.
So the little Elf then silently lift her yellow phone and press the camera button as her Mum has instructed her.
'Cheese'

20-27-58-heart_s_blood____by_mizu_no_akira_d8iyx82-pre.jpg

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Eris smiled watching their daughter through the open doorway. "This mission will be about containment. No lethal force unless necessary. We still call it hunting because you rely on the same skills: Tracking, following, not leaving a trace, profiling and gauging your prey. But when it comes to this, your goal is to detain and capture the enemy safely. Before you leave today, there will be a sparring session. There always is before a hunt, to make sure everyone is in the right mindset and ready to go. Liam and Cain will be with you, as well as a few others."

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
''....This... sounds a bit overkill for just capturing a single Shifter..." a young one at that. He muttered under his breath as he read the message.
Unless of course the shifter were now already become really unstable. In that case they're sure must be ready to encounter an elephant with wings or bear with snakes fangs...