Writer's Notebook

A place for members to share their own original writing.

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Word Game : Telling A Story

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
"She is my mother she is the only existence that can challenge God to a standstill she is the origin of the darkness in the world she is the shadow of God and not even God can defeat her" he said to Zehn as an invisible grip got ahold of him
Post automatically merged:

"Now now my boy don't tell me that your father didn't teach you some manners" said velvety voice and through the invisible energy sprouting from her side she grabbed Zeref and brought him in front of herself

Last edited:

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"What do you think y- URK!" His sentence got cutted when he tried to came closer as an invisible force hold his neck, almost chocking him.
"Hush now little hunger, dont you see that i have a 'talk' with my son?" The being barely glance at him as she speak with a light tone
'Being of darkness...is she....Chaos?!' The gear in his mind spinning rapidly while he trying (and failing) to release himself.

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
"What do you want?",Zeref said he had already accepted his defeat and the sight of his other half clinging to her was already too much for him What does this mean why is the Divine light not hurting her?

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
'I...cant...bre-!....wait isnt i dont need air anymore to live?.' He realize as he notice that other than a burning mark around his gripped neck, he was completely fine.
'Now then.' He though as his both his eyes started glowing, he then instanly shut them.
'Dang, that was...disturbing.' He continue after his very brief analyzing what in front of him.
1) There are TWO Zeref. Well technically both only have half their supposed energy, but it still count.
2) This....Mother have a very...wrong feeling. Just plain wrong auras.
'Its likes staring at Father...but instead of blinding light, it was an endless abyss.'

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Fufu what could i want indeed", She said with a hint of playfulness in her smile, seeing her like that was unnerving for Zeref he made an audible gulp sound "Are you after the Divine Light father gave to me" he said trying to establish her reason for the sudden visit

"Fufu looks to me you are really nothing like your father" his mother said with a small laugh,"You really don't know how to entertain a girl do you?" and winked at him,"That won't work you know you have to be more charming than your father" she continued and it looked like she was scolding him like a mother scolds her child

Even though on the surface the words seemed harmless. But, Zeref already knew that it was not so she was just playing with them for the time being

Last edited:

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"....Now i know where Asmodeus got his Lust." He mutter with a dull stare toward the two while silently cursing his Father. 'That Old man ..i swear when i see him again..'

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
"So you came all they way from the Veil of Darkness to scold me?", Zeref said the disbelief eminent in his voice "What's wrong with that?" she instantly retorted with a smile on her bewitching face "Y-y-you are impossible" he said with much surprise "And here i thought i was the one who made it all possible" and she winked at Zeref while emphasizeing her perfect figure,"Now i know why father never talked about you" he said "Ouch that's a low blow i will cry if you say that" the Goddess of All creation said while pretending to cry

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"....I'm so lost..." He said as he watch the interaction between the two. Is this what they call 'family bonding'?. Suddently he feel like...what they call it again? A third wheel? Yeah that the phrase....dang he miss his siblings again....wonder how Leviathan right now?
"If you have finish your 'talk' can at least release the choke? My windpipe is already crushed seven times in this span of five minutes." He said with annoyed look toward the Goddess.

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Oh dear it was just a precaution as you can see I don't get many chances to have much of a heart to heart with my son" The Goddess said and with flick of her wrist the invisible bonds withdraw from Zehn while still keeping Zeref encased in them

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Please, take your time..." He said as his neck area started to healing rapidly.
"I'm just gonna...sit here...and do my stuff. Just dont mind me." He continue as he take several things from his belly-stomach a cauldron, two stones, several empty bottle, a few weird jar and glass filled with herbs and liquid as well as many stranges ingredients, Several Wyvern Horn, Few Trolls Blood, A cyclops eyeball and many more.
"A health potions....two drops of Trolls blood...one strips of Bluemoon herbs..and then..." He mutter as he mix and match several ingredients to makes a few potions, he has getting low in stocks of those. Beside, it can help for Casryth battle tomorrow. He gonna let them having their parental bonding as he do something 'productive' in the mean time.

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
"You know you are not suppose to be here" Zeref said his voice carefully neutral and his emotionless mask back in its place "Father has forbidden you to enter this realm" he said

SeraphineSanctum

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
"I gave you what was needed for you to rest, dear. How do you feel?" Eris said looking up from her work area, peering at Casryth

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Well who even listens to what your father has to say take a look at his precious little humans all they do is the exact opposite of what he wanted" The Goddess said with smugness in his eyes

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"...She does have a point....kind of." He said without giving a glance at the pair.
"....Adam and Eve." He mutter the name of his Father first humans...Lilith doesnt count. And how they both got exiled from heaven.
I mean the names are Forbieden fruits for Father sakes!....sure Lucifer 'help' a little....but meh, details.

Last edited:

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
After she heard what Zehn said, her mischievous eyes looked at him with a hint of amusement "How silly of me i forgot to introduce myself i'm Asherah the Goddess of all creation and its in my nature to cause chaos as i'm also the deity of chaos" she said all this with a smile on her face which scared Zeref because he knew once her mother decided on something she never gives up

"So the reason for your return is to destroy Earth and all the living things inhibiting it" Zeref said with a tension in his voice

"Well like i said its in my nature so here i'am",Asherah said with a silly smile still on her face

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
".....Beelzebub, former Sixth Prince of Hell : Sin of Gluttony....but please just call me Zehn." He introduce himself to the Goddess of Chaos.
"....And frankly i feel surprised, amazed and a bit dissapointed right now...." He continue with a sigh while stirring a stranges bubbling liquid inside his cauldron.

Last edited:

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Surprised because well...its not everyday i find a deity that dont try to kill me....kind of." He said as he rub his neck.
"Amazed because you." He glance at Asherah. "A Personafication of Chaos herself has a child with Father....who was the Order himself." He then chuckle briefly. "Whats more 'Chaotic' than that?"
He then continue while finishing the last potion. ".....But i'm a bit dissapointed...with your goal..." He started to store all the items back to his stomach "....You...a living proof of disorder...have such a...cliche and plain goal...destroy the whole planets? Follow your nature? What a boring thing, what a predictible...what a 'Orderly' goal. In my mind Chaotic means unpredictiblity and disorganization. If you have nothing at all...then what leave to ruin? I think Bill Cipher even have a better 'Weirdmaggedon'...and i dont even know who the hell he is." He finish as he standing and dusting his pant.
"Seeing that i have no 'business' here anymore. I'm just go back and let you two have your moment....and Zeref? If you done, just pour a bit of mana to your neck. Yeah the one with my runes, you gonna teleports back to my place straight." He then take a bow to the Goddess "Its a pleasure to meet you Ma'am. Please if you have done with him, try to at least leave a big chunk of his body."He said with humour before disaperred with a pufg of white smokes.

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Hmm that one is quite amusing i have to say though" Asherah made a cute giggle as she said so "But he is still naive all of us are controlled by our nature one way or another we will follow it. Be it your father, me or even you Zeref" her fingers caressing his cheeks "No one can escape from who they are"

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
*Poof*
".....I'm back." He said as he pop into existence in front of Eris with the usual white smokes.
"Do you gu- girls miss me?" He ask two person in the room.

Last edited:

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
"what has any of this to do with me?" Zeref said losing his patience "It has everything to do with you!" Asherah said in a loud voice "You are heaven's greatest weapon and a weapon has no feelings son" she said in a stern voice "But now look at you, you have lost your grace from heaven striped out of both power and favour from heaven you have almost become a fallen" she continued in a more soothing voice