Writer's Notebook

A place for members to share their own original writing.

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Word Game : Telling A Story

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"It's alright, don't apologize. She's been through so much and she's so young. She should never have had to go through something like that."

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Yeah, noone should go through that...noone." He mutter as his eyes looked a bit distant. A silent dawn for a few moments before twin red orb then landed on the woman in front of him, his mind recall back the old picture he seen on Cynthia's bedroom, Eris and three little kids, how....similar the three of them.... Could he changes that?...Do he wants to change that?
"Hey Eris....." He call her name softly, almost like a whisper. A flick of hesitation come to his face before smoldered by a resolve.
"....Do you want your 'old life' back? Do you want to meet your little brother and sister again? Do you want to became remembered as
Alessandra Eris Rosales Decompt again?"
His hands landed firmly on her shoulder, their face just inches apart. "I can make that happen, i can. You can have your siblings here, with Cynthia and I. I can fix their memories and make sure that noone even dare to even thinking about harming you and our family." His eyes turn a darker shade of crimson, as he stare directly at her widening black. Yes, yes! He can and will make them happens, if his too pathetic to save himself the he will at least try to save her, even he have to die trying. Beside, Eris didn't deserves it, to lose them in the first place, unlike him...

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"You are so sweet," she replied with a few tears coming to her eyes. She lifted her hand and caressed his cheek. "I have thought about it, dreamed of it even. But they are happy in their new lives and they are safe. I would never want to take that from them."

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
His face scrunched up in a scowl as he gently hold the hand caressing his cheek with his own.
"I should have expected that.... but please, my love..." His eyes almost pleading as they meet her ''Just for this one time.... Be selfish and accept what this Devil offered. Don't you want to feel happy too?" He asked her with a sad smile on his face.
"And i promise, in my Father name that i will keep you and them save. Nobody will lay a finger on neither of you.... don't you trust me?"

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"I am happy, and I do trust you. Sometimes though, the things WE want in life need to be sidelined to make room for what SHOULD be. I know you would protect us, but I also have to worry about how that would make them feel. I don't want to ruin their lives to try and make mine better," she said sadly. "Now let's go eat something."

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Zehn let out a 'ck' sounds as a scowl made it way to his face, one of these days, he promise to himself to make her at least selfish to herself, she is a demon (well a half) so it's excuse her for at least think about herself...*sigh*
If Eris obvious attempt to change the subject bother him the he doesn't show it, but instead merely raised a single eyebrow.
".... Aren't this like three in the morni-*Growl....*?!" His sentence were cutted as a deep low growl can be heard inside the otherwise silent room, coursety of the Dhampire in front of him, who's hiding her stomach with one hand and face gained a few shade of red.
.....Well, maybe she was hungry....
"W-well, It's seems that your body demand a blood sacrifice." He replied while try his best to hide his quivering lips with a few snickers manage to come free.
"Shall we then?" He added with a small smile on his face.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Over in the manor, Liam and Casryth finally finished cleaning up and got Dobby into bed. "Thank goodness he didn't run off with the succubi again. I think he just needs some rest and a moment to slow down. He has been enjoying his newfound freedom a bit too much," Casryth giggled as she sat down on the couch next to Liam. The fire was crackling in the fireplace a few feet ahead of them. "Was Zehn excited about helping on the mission tomorrow?"

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
The young King give a smile to his wife.
"Yes, I think he is. He looks especially keen to help after heard that the shifter are still probably very young, i can say that having Cynthia definitely a big reason for that." He explain with a soft smile as the King take a seat on Casryth' side.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"I think it will be really good for him to join the team in a way he can use his skills. He really does want to help and find his place here," Casryth smiled. "He was a huge help while you were away."

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"How do you meet him in the first place? I mean i know the basic gist, but did you just stumble upon him or something?" He ask with a curious tone.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"Well, I was out following rumors and looking for new people to bring home to join our town. I had heard rumors of a creature locked away and trapped in a cave. By the time I reached the town that the rumors were based in, the villagers had allowed their fear to take them over and started a party to go and hunt down the source of the rumors in the cave. I joined them and went to the cave where I found Zehn trapped. I set him free and asked him to come along for a journey while he came to enjoy his newfound freedom. We've been thick as thieves since," Casryth explained.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"So basically you doing the usual heroic stuff, dear what a brave wife I have." Liam commented with a mix of amusement and proudness in his tone.
"I take Levi were more or less the same?" He asked again, still with a smile on his face.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"Something along those lines, yeah," Casryth laughed. "I'm no hero, I just do what anyone else would in my position. And we will continue to do what needs to be done to protect our people."

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Liam smile only have widen as he gently lift his wife chin up to meet his clear blue eyes.
"And that's why i fall for you, my Queen." He whisper as they cut their distant in a simple chaste kiss.

~π~π~π~π~π~π~π~π~π~π~π~π~π~π~π~π~π~π~π~π~π~

Zehn let out another sharp intake of breath as he can feel his body get hotter and hotter, his hand gripping firmly to the soft material of the couch as another life fluids sucked out from his neck.
Now to the onlooker the scene don't seems out of place in a horror movies, with Eris now straddling him on the couch while her fangs sucks hungrily on his neck, a trickle of blood trailing down from the ivory fangs.....that, until you notice the calm expression on said victim's face and a happy slash satisfied expression on said bloodsucker, honestly the reason people feared vampires bite was just because people usually die after wards..

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Eris slowly climbed off of Zehn's lap. She nervously wiped her lip. She didn't want Cynthia to walk in and see her drinking Zehn's blood. She stepped back into the kitchen and got a drink for Zehn. When she returned he had a goofy smile on his face. "Thank you, my love," she said with a smile holding out the glass.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Your welcome, my dear." He replied curtly as he take the glass, though it kinda ruined by his slightly messy appearance, with messy hair and top of his shirt pulled down to reveal his bare shoulder, two puncture mark can be seen on it, which started to closing as his regeneration kicks in. A huge grin can still be seen on his face.
Taking a gulp of water the Demon let out a sigh of relief as he can feel his parched throat praising him.
''All you need to do is ask, i don't know how my blood compare to other but i'm pretty sure i don't taste too bad... maybe."

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"Um well..." Eris blushed. "Your blood tastes the best. I think we also may have imprinted."

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
".... Imprinted?" He questioned with a bit of a confusion on his face. "....Like mother hen and chicks?" An image of him hatching from an egg and then follow the Dhampire around come to his mind....he blame it to the blood losses he currently experience.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"Sometimes when you feed from someone that you already have feelings for, your souls intermix and become dependent on the connection between you two. I believe that is what has happened between us," Eris blushed.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Zehn rub his already healed shoulder, a small smile come to his face.
"....So in short, the more you 'eat' me, the more we are connected to each other." He asked the Dhampire which in return give him a small nod of confirmation.
"Hmm i wonder if it's work in the opposite way." He muttered with a michievious smirk on his face as he stared at Eris' pale neck.