Writer's Notebook

A place for members to share their own original writing.

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Word Game : Telling A Story

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"There is great strength in numbers. Besides a mission like this isn't about having the most fight it is about knowing when to fight," Eris said with a smile. "Besides, soon our daughter will be in sparring classes so she can learn to fight and defend herself. This would be the perfect introduction for her. Showing restraint inthe face of danger."

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Fighting classes...f-for Cynthia?" Zehn's face show an expression of worry and distress at the thought.
"I-i mean, don't you think it's a bit early for her to engage in v-violence activities?" Not to mention his mind already making up many different scenarios where his little princess would end up getting hurt.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"Not violence. Protection and discipline. She wants to learn. It is so much better that she learns. In a safe environment supervised instead of looking to fight and be a hero on her own," Eris smiled compassionately.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"...I guess you're right..." the Demon reply with a sigh. He still doesn't like the idea of her getting hurt (call him overprotective or a worrywart if you will) but he can't deny that she at least should be able to defend herself should Father forbid, the time come. Better worry than sorry he suppose...

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"Don't worry this Momma bear won't let anything happen."

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"I know Momma bear, i know." He offer her a huge smile before gently land a peck on her snow white cheek. Hmm, now that he thinks about it, should it be Momma Bat instead? Meh, details.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Eris giggled shyly. "Have you ever had a favorite type of weapon? Are you a bow and arrow type? Do you prefer a sword or a mace? Do you prefer something totally different?"

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Favorite weapon huh..." He thought for a second before answering.
"I guess for me that would be spear with a shield. It's a weapon that i used the most." Since he was just a little angel actually, it was the first weapon he trained, by Lucifer himself actually...... spear was the most common weapon to be used among soldier as it's required almost no skill to wield, but because of that there is almost noone that master it. How many sword master in the legend? Or maybe a famous bow master? A lot. But spear, almost none.
''I still can maybe use a sword, axe or mace but, eh. I much prefer something with more length.... As for bow..." He wince for a moment as the 'arrow to the knee' incident come to his mind.
"Let's just say spear are the only projectile I'll ever use again.... How about you?"

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"I use Sais, and a bow and arrow usually. But I also enjoy a well-balanced longsword. "

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Sounds really versatile of you, my love." He said with a smile. If their fight with the Wendigos few nights ago taught him anything, it is that his lover we're a very skilled fighter, that rely on speed and mobility to incapacitated her target, kinda like a hit and run tactics. Think about it, she was basically an opposite of him, where he's basically taking hit and deal it back, she was Dodge, strike and mutilated..., Heh.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"Thank you Sweetie." Eris said with a smile. "Learning to fight teaches you to defend yourself, to grow and be stronger. I want that for our daughter. I just hope she never has to use it."

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Yeah..." He want to say that there is no need their daughter to, that he's and her we're enough. But in the end, he knows that would be an empty promise, they both knew how dangerous the world is. And Cynthia seems to be as well, if her bad experience with the corpses eaters weren't prove enough. They can't always be there when she needs them, as painful as that sounds. The he could do now are preparing her for what that would (Father borbid he hope never) gonna happen.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"Besides, the kids in the village all take lessons too so it would be a great way for her to get to know some other kids," Eris smiled. Just then there was a knock at the door.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Putting down the plate, Eris dried her hand with a towel for a moment before walk toward the front door, Zehn trailing behind her.
As she open it, they're meet by Caine, standing in front of the house, fully armored and with a pleasant smile on his face.
"Morning, madam Eris, sir Zehn." The knight greet them with a little nod, which they returned.
"Caine, did Liam send you here?" Asked Zehn which confirmed by him.
"Indeed, milord has told me that you would be participate in our mission, i take it that you are ready?"
Zehn nodded before looking at Eris, a unsure smile on his face.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"Heya Caine," Eris smiled leaving the kitchen.
Cynthia came into the entryway. "Is Auntie Levi with you?" she asked innocently.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Over here little one." Come the voice of said aunt behind tower of armor known as Caine, walking to the said she give him an irritated huff.
"Seriously, why you all guys so tall..." Grumble the petite Demoness. As she was at least a head shorter than most of her friends, thanks to her small build. Heck, she looks like a toddler when compared her height with her husband, though to be fair Behemoth was a giant compare to anyone else.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Cynthia smiled and ran forward. "Hi! Can I go show her my room Mama?" Cynthia beamed.

"Of course my love," Eris replied.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Yay!" The little Elf then look at Levi with a huge smile on her face.
"C'mon, auntie, I'll show you something!" At this Levi let out a small coo, aww, her new niece is adorable. Taking her small hand, Levi give the blonde Elf a smile.
"Sure thing little oneeeee-!" Levi didn't finish her word as Cynthia literally drag her inside with surprising amount of strength for her age. Leaving three people, one cat and one hound watching them disappear into Cynthia's room.
"...Honey. You sure we don't put too much sugar on that french toast?"

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"Positive, she just adores your sister"

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"That's a relief then." He let out a small chuckle as he recall his sister surprised expression, oh those two will fine indeed.
A polite cough from Caine cut off his thought, as the knight look at him expectantly.
"So, sir Zehn, the mission? I take it that you are ready to go? I don't want to make milord wait for much longer."

####
Holy cow, we reach 2.000 post?! 😳