Writer's Notebook

A place for members to share their own original writing.

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Word Game : Telling A Story

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"He's ready. We have to be going soon too. We have alot planned today," Eris smiled. "Be good," she said kissing Zehn on the cheek.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Yeah, haha. crazy huh?

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"You know I'll." The Demon offer her a grin as their forehead touching, locking their eyes. Red stared into black as their lips almost brushed together... Only to be interrupted by a polite cough from behind.
"My my, get a room you two." Come the voice of Levi who's currently standing with Cynthia behind them, an amusement clear in her face while the little Elf look a bit flustered.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"Nope, because they're leaving," Eris said with a smile. "Stay safe Cain."

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"We will, ma'am." The knight give her a polite nod in return. Before looking at Zehn.
"Yeah, yeah. I get it, a few seconds if you will?" The Demon muttered to him before kneeling in front of his daughter.
''Have fun with your auntie will you, princess? Promise you will be a good girl?" He pet her hair a bit as Cynthia nodded excitedly.
"Yes, papa." She said with a smile which he return.
"Atta girl." He pulled her close in a hug for a second before standing up and shrug at Caine.
"Well, I'm ready now. Shall we?" The knight started to walked away as he and Spot following behind him, waving at the Vampire, Elf and Demoness as he goes.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"Sooo, are you two ready to head out too?" Eris asked Levi and Cynthia.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Yes!" Cynthia nodded excitedly while Levi give her an amused smile.
"Sure... Where we are going again?" The Demoness look at her niece with a raised eyebrow.
"The park, auntie. I want you and Mum to meet my new friends." Minx let out a sound of throat clearing.
"Yes, yes. You too Minxy." The little Elf giggle as she pet the black cat head, making him let out a purr

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"Then, we have a few other places to go. I'll let you know the suprise when Cynthia's playing. I dont want it getting spoiled for her. Besides, you and I have to talk, Levi," Eris smiled.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
The Demoness only blink owlishly. "We do? About what?" She asked as Cynthia going back inside the house to get ready.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Eris stepped forward and cupped her hands around her mouth, " We are going to take Cynthia shopping for some clothes and stuff for her room. Then we will go out for lunch, and then we will pick up Ellie so her mom can go join the hunt. Then we will go for swimming in the spring and then we will go to the hairdresser," Eris whispered with a smile.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"You really got this whole day planned huh?" Levi muttered with an amusement clear in her face, not that she mind of course, afterall what a better things to do for a day other than spending a quality time spoiling her niece and teasing her future sister in law while his brother goes hunting a possibly dangerous shape shifter?
...she like her sarcasm, thank you very much.
"Well, you can count me in. We will definitely have a lot of fun together." Her lips curl into a smirk, oh she's definitely gonna enjoy this.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"Oh and then I have to talk to you about something too," Eris said ominously as Cynthia came running into the room.

"I'm ready Mama," she said with a smile.
"Minxy are you coming too, or are you going to stay behind and take a nap?" Eris asked.
Minx stood to attention and came over to the three women.
"I guess she's comin' whiff us Mama," Cynthia laughed.
When Zehn came home, they'd have to go and find her her own familiar. One she can bond with. I don't mind sharing Minx, but I want Cynthia to be able to pick and share a bond with her own too.
The three of them started walking out of the house into the town.

~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~

Liam, Zehn, Marcus, Cain, and a few others were in the stable preparing to head out. Liam and the other men had packed some supplies and goods that they were prepared to trade with the other town. Casryth had also given them some information to give to the town, offering to cast them a magical wall like ours for protection.

"Zehn, have you ever ridden a horse before?" Liam asked.

Cain started laughing. "It's okay if you haven't in a long time, we can give you a few pointers. The first time I started riding after seven years of not, my boot got stuck on the saddle and I was dragged by my horse for a good 50 feet. I don't want to repeat that. It was terrible at the time, but I can laugh about it now."

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
The four of them walking towards the clothing store first, with Cynthia taking everything around her with childish excitement, occasionally she also asked some questions about the town which Eris readily gave an answer to.
Finally though they reach one of a store, above it there is a familiar sign that read "Elma's Fashion".

#########################

"How thoughtful of you." Zehn only rolled his eyes, though his lips still curl into a small smile. He knew how to ride one, thank you very much, rusty at it may be. It couldn't be that much different than riding a Warg right?... right?
Reaching one of a horse, he gently pet the mare, noting how uncomfortable few of them around him, not like he can blame them.
"So, our first destination is gonna be..?"

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"Here, give her an apple she'll love you for life," Cain said tossing Zehn an apple.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"That's up for debate." Catching the apple, he hold the red fruit in front of the horse's nose. The buckskin colored mare take a few sniff before taking a big bite, spilling apple juice as she crunching. Letting out an appreciative neigh, the horse bumped her large head on to his body as an affectionate gesture.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"No it's not," Cain laughed.
"We are going to head into the main village first, from there we will find out more," Liam said with a smile. "Plus we have to deliver these goods."

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Sounds reasonable." He stand back as the stable master place the saddle on to his horse. This good probably just a sample to offer a new trade route, or re-open. Between the time their King gone and the sudden attack from the Wendigos, the merchants trades must be disrupted.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Cain and Liam hopped up onto their horses and prepared to set off.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Meanwhile, in town, Eris and Levi were happily moving through town with Cynthia. They were visiting a few different stores and picking out some new decor for her room.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"You know..." Levi's began as she look at giggling Eris and Cynthia with her left eye twitching.
"When i said I'll let you dress me up, this is not what i mean." She pouti- i mean scowling furiously. As now she, Leviathan, an ancient Demoness and the second prince of hell, dressed in pink frilly dress with enough glitter to hurt her eyes, her long raven hair now filled with too many accessories and there is a thin layer of makeup on her face. If and she mean it, IF her brother saw how she looks right now, he will never live it down and she has to bury him and then herself out of shame....

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"Oh, I'm sorry Auntie Levi. You can change now." Cybthia said sadly misunderstanding. She thought Levi was having fun too. She gave Levi a hug, "I hope I didn't make you sad."

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Aaand now Levi's feels like she's the biggest jerk in the century.
"Hey, i should be the one to say that, little one. Sorry to make you sad. And no, you don't made me sad nor mad." If anything she's feel a bit... Amused? Sure wearing this kind of thing is embarrassing, but hey, if this making her happy then she will wearing this for the rest of the trip.... alright, maybe not, but she will do it in their home!
"Now, wipe that sadly look on your face and stretch that smile, cause you gonna enjoy the rest this girl's day!" Levi's exclaim while playing with Cynthia's cheeks playfully, making the Elf giggle.