Word Game: Would You Rather?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,151 happy users since 2014.
Register

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Here's another classic forum game: Would You Rather

We will start off with a "Would you Rather" question such as Would you rather be lonely the rest of your life, or always be surrounded by at least 10 people?

Then the person below them answers the question and asks one of their own.

Here is one to start us off:

Would you rather always be freezing cold or burning hot?

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
I prefer the cold as well, to be honest. Now it's your turn to ask a "would you rather" question

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Always hurt. I've been in pain most of my life bease of an injury I got when I was young. And the pain is better than feeking nothing.

Would you rather eat the same food every day for the rest of your life or never be able to meet a new person?

jjrocker1234

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
:O thats terrible... I dont like to meet new people so thats a good choice for me. Would you rather burn a kitten or burn 1 million dollars? Sorry for this being a little morbid

Marshall

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'd burn the money. Money means nothing next to a life.

Would you rather you never read again, or you never write again?
never write again cuz most jobs to do with consoles like testing games you'll need to read

Marshall

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Now it's your turn to ask one, @Marshall
would you rather stay in a cabin and have no wifi or tv or anything to entertain yourself to do with technology or would you rather stay in a dark basement with spiders, maggots, and no flash light or any type of light source

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
No tech. I'm fine with a notepad and pen.

Would you rather fall from a great height or be surrounded by your greatest fear?

JTG

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 5 years
falling from height end up in two ways, best case is u wake up from sleep, worst case is u survive that height.

my greatest fear.... is darkness and cockroaches (yep, thy winged ones), and unrealistically any decapitated head (flying , talking, etc)

I'd rather go with my fears.

Would you rather live a long, hurtful, and sad life, or would you have the best, always happy, short life? (sorry, did I went a bit too much?)

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Honestly, sad. The darkest emotions have the most depth. I'd rather feel to the fullest potential instead of dealing with short, fleeting moments of happiness that I could not appreciate because I'd never experieneed their absence.

Would you rather be a hero or a villain?

Reactions: JTG

SeraphineSanctum

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
I would rather be a villain, they have all the fun.

Would you rather be the funniest person in the world or the most intelligent?

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
I'd rather be the most intelligent.

Would you rather have the ability to remember everything, or have no memory at all?

Moonblink

Resident Bookworm 🐛
Member for 6 years
Freezing cold, i hate summer 😧😩

Would you rather
I'd rather be the most intelligent.

Would you rather have the ability to remember everything, or have no memory at all?
Remember everything, that would be really helpful lol. 😁

Would you rather always having to move from place to place or never leaving your home?

Candycorp

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一☞mad modder☜一━═︻̷̿┻̿▄
Member for 6 years
I rather move and as for the cat illd burn it 10 times over even if I've known it for 10 years

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
I would rather never leave my home.

Would you rather only eat the foods you hate for the rest of your life and drink whatever you want or be able to eat whatever you want, but cannot drink anything but the drink you hate?

Candycorp

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一☞mad modder☜一━═︻̷̿┻̿▄
Member for 6 years
Tbh idk this ones a tough one. I think illd rather eat all whatever I want than drink what I eat. Food is bae!. I love food :p