Mod apk WorldNeverland - Elnea Kingdom: Life SimulationRPG v2.1.40 - Unlimited Money, Premium Enabled and...

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,783 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
WorldNeverland - Elnea Kingdom: Life SimulationRPG v2.1.40 - Unlimited Money, Premium Enabled and... (new)

Name of the game: World Neverland - Elnea Kingdom: Life Simulation RPG

Version: v2.1.40

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? Yes: you need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Game Description:
  • Enjoy a free life with love and adventure. Quests, battles, item gathering, harvest, love, marriage, even raising children. An easy-going, relaxed play experience.
    Real life takes on new meaning.

Features of World Neverland - Elnea Kingdom for Android:

• Detailed 3D Graphics
    • Meet many new funny characters
    • Complete various interesting tasks
    • Purchase costumes and items to make your character cool
    • Perform a lot of unique activities, from Fishing to Harvesting
    • Combat against other players
    • Play dungeon battles
    This game is a kingdom simulator, with a vast kingdom that enjoys all four seasons, has a deep social system, and with people and animals all going about their lives. All the people in the kingdom are controlled by AI, not others online. In Japan, it has installed over 800 thousand. Have fun by downloading the MOD APK of WorldNeverland - Elnea Kingdom for free, at Sbenny.com!

• Google Play Store Link:
    Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.althi.elnea.en
    MOD Features:
    Free Shopping (read notes below)
    Unlimited Money/bea (read notes below)
    Premium Enabled (Deluxe Services Active)
    Fast Travel Enabled
    No Cheat Detection
    No Root Detection
    Fake Maintenance Removed
    Developer Mode Detection Removed
    If you're still too lazy to read the notes below: YOU CAN'T MAKE GEM PURCHASES. Now please read the notes below to find out why, as I'll not tolerate complaints about gems.

Notes: go to Yano Market (or any locations where you can buy stuff with your Gold coins) and everything you'll buy will be free. Also, if you sell it back, you'll gain a lot of Money. Please note, due to the way this mod is designed, you cannot purchase things which cost Gems, altough you might see everything also costs 0 gems. This is an intended feature, to avoid bans. If you need to make a Gems purchase, please switch to the original/Google Play version of this game and make the legit gem purchase, as you can create an account from the settings to easily sync progresses across devices or to not lose your progresses when you reinstall/update the game.

YouTube Video:

Installation Instructions:
    Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: Sbenny

Download Link(s):
    Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
    Downloaded 389 times

Last edited:

YuukiTDF

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
    Verified 18+ user
    Member for 6 years
    Thanks, this is awesome. Just tried it now, everything is fine.

Edit: Oops, I didn't see, I didn't read it all, all I saw is unlimited purchase and 0 gems or something. I downloaded it in a rush coz I'm using data.

Last edited:

slicedd

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    uhh, earlier i unlocked the mod with my SB Points but didn't download it because i was planning to do it later. i came back and it says i have to unlock it again. . . 999 SB Points and all. is that supposed to happen? i don't really mind if i have to pay again, but if there's a chance i can save my cash i'll take it 😊

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
    Staff member
    Admin
    SB Mod Squad ⭐
    ✔ Approved Releaser
    Active User
    uhh, earlier i unlocked the mod with my SB Points but didn't download it because i was planning to do it later. i came back and it says i have to unlock it again. . . 999 SB Points and all. is that supposed to happen? i don't really mind if i have to pay again, but if there's a chance i can save my cash i'll take it 😊
    Weird, anyways I confirmed your issue and sent you 999 SB Points back and unlocked the download link for you :)

Dream amd believe

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    Omfg!! You are a goddess I saw this mod on your YouTube channel and clicked faster than usian bolt can run I love this game but a lot of people say that its impossible to mod u prove them wrong.
    :dinodance::dinodance:

BlueAlien

Lurker Lv0️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    Thanks for the mod! I'm sure it's great buuuut i can't get to the download link. The "Proced" buton does not apear even after 1 hour (i left the page open and i went to see a movie.... ok it was an anime..).

Acquah

Phoenix
    Member for 5 years
    Omg I saw the video on YouTube and nearly died! Had to rush over here to download. I can't believe you actually managed this thank you soooo much!

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
    Staff member
    Admin
    SB Mod Squad ⭐
    ✔ Approved Releaser
    Active User
    Thanks for the mod! I'm sure it's great buuuut i can't get to the download link. The "Proced" buton does not apear even after 1 hour (i left the page open and i went to see a movie.... ok it was an anime..).
    Make sure you're not using any javascript blocking script such as Adblocks. If you still can't proceed, try using another browser :)

MiaBL

Addicted Lv3️⃣
    Member for 6 years
    Thanks we have waited so long but it finally happened
    Post automatically merged:

Well I downloaded it but when I click install it fails

PurpleGunGirl21

In Love Lv4️⃣
    Member for 6 years
    Oh my God! Oh my God!! THIS IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!! I REALLY WANTED A MOD FOR THIS!

Please just tell me there's a way for me to not get banned in less than 24 hours haha;;

Still, thank you so much!!! AAAAAH

Edit: nevermind... I'm still banned from the last time I played it... Im not saying I wasted my sbcash but hells I'm so sad now ☹

Last edited:

Acquah

Phoenix
    Member for 5 years
    I dunno if this is just me but since deluxe card is activated phomos Is suppose to be summoned for 30 mins but mine never happened. I saw on the sbenny video that his was there but mine just isn't. Is there something I'm suppose to do?

xXNinjaXx

Addicted Lv3️⃣
    Verified 18+ user
    Member for 6 years
    I think it's a device ban or something like that. I also got banned like a year ago on my old device.
    -----------
    I'm surprised that someone actually succeeded at modding it, good job dude!

Status
    Not open for further replies.